Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    so much for people thinking the patch goes live for tommorow heh

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    I really hope that Tol Borad has some dailies that are available REGARDLESS of who is currently controlling it. Otherwise, it's basically just Wintergrasp with new skin, where most of us were hoping for IQD with a Wintergrasp battle.
    By the wording it seems that 3 Quests will be available island wide (ie for both winners and losers), and an addition 3 (for either 'micro-dungeon' 1, 2 or 3) for winners.
    I'm in the "I don't have an obnoxiously large signature" club.

15+ Year Old Account
    I really hope that Tol Borad has some dailies that are available REGARDLESS of who is currently controlling it. Otherwise, it's basically just Wintergrasp with new skin, where most of us were hoping for IQD with a Wintergrasp battle.

If somebody reading this can't understand the significance of why dailies need to be available for both factions at all times (with extra dailies for the winner), then think about this: the losers would just leave and go back to whatever they were doing at the end of the battle. There'd be no incentive to stick around, except to gank the winners, which, while it is some incentive, doesn't compare to the incentive of still having dailies to complete. The idea is to keep Tol Borad somewhat populated with members from both factions even while there isn't a battle currently going on. I hope there's more dailies besides just the winner's.
    They said it works like this about 80 times now. Winning gets you bonus quests, while your faction place still gives you the normal amount.
    BfA Beta Time

10+ Year Old Account
    Cooooool.

*Has Alchemy* YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Interesting stuff.

WTB Pre Cata event now though, i'm so bored i've started doing Loremaster.

15+ Year Old Account

If somebody reading this can't understand the significance of why dailies need to be available for both factions at all times (with extra dailies for the winner), then think about this: the losers would just leave and go back to whatever they were doing at the end of the battle. There'd be no incentive to stick around, except to gank the winners, which, while it is some incentive, doesn't compare to the incentive of still having dailies to complete. The idea is to keep Tol Borad somewhat populated with members from both factions even while there isn't a battle currently going on. I hope there's more dailies besides just the winner's.
    Tol Barad has multiple dailies that have nothing to do with who has control, so cool your jets ^^ As you can see you only get a few bonus quests for controlling TB.

---------- Post added 2010-09-21 at 12:54 AM ----------

The 3rd part of the event is now available on PTRs, Doomsayers are in capital cities and a new questline is available to infiltrate the Twilight's Cult.
    Sorry for the ignorance, but of the whole Troll/Gnome stuff was the 1st part, what was the 2nd part?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    Tol Barad has multiple dailies that have nothing to do with who has control, so cool your jets ^^ As you can see you only get a few bonus quests for controlling TB.

---------- Post added 2010-09-21 at 12:54 AM ----------

Sorry for the ignorance, but of the whole Troll/Gnome stuff was the 1st part, what was the 2nd part?
    RS was the 1st troll and gnome was 2nd this is 3rd
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

And NOW I love having Alchemy!!!
    YES!!!!
    Flying around as a freaking dragon inc!

Heck yea, looks lame but still it's an alchemy mount!!!

One less reason to ever regret switching to alchemy from inscription.

I get to be a dragon. And fly my guildies around. This is goddamn amazing. Do need.

Deleted
    Time for a name change. Woodshastraza, epic dragon of healing . And i see a lot of guildie grieving potential, and the dirty jokes just write themselves. And like always the developers are having a hard time with druids. i hope we won't be far worse or better than other classes (i hate being nerfed even if it's justified). With ghouls vs peacebloom, a new dragon form and all the other stuff i'm starting to look forward to Cata

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post
    RS was the 1st troll and gnome was 2nd this is 3rd
    `

Ty for replying but what is "RS?"

edit: Oh, Ruby Sanctum, durp. Ill have to read about how it ties into Deathwing (havent played since April so missed the patch). Thanks.
    Last edited by Narshe; 2010-09-21 at 08:23 AM.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

If i remember correctly when i was in Tol barad last week. There is 5 Daily quest, no matter what, and if you control Tol barad, then you will get 4 new dailys.

Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    `

Ty for replying but what is "RS?"
    Ruby Sanctum.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schnitzel View Post
    Ruby Sanctum.
    Thanks, that took me a bit haha.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

I dunno if im the only one who noticed this but why does the alliance doomsayers sign say "SALES" at the top

If that drake is from alchemy, I sure am happy to have alchemy as one of my professions

I bet Realm first will be done in 1mm with best geared players, then after getting it ppl will come back to raiding 25m.

Deleted
    I wish that I could fly
    Into the sky
    So very high
    Just like a dragonfly

Oh I want to get away
    I want to fly away
    Yeah yeah yeah

I'm AlCHEATmist noraj plx