View Poll Results: Who will be crowned champion?

Voters
1442. This poll is closed
  • Medivh

955 66.23%
  • Thrall

487 33.77%
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Medivh got stabbed in the heart and his head cut off by senior citizens lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    People are voting Medivh only because Sargeras has possesed him >.>

Medivh was killed by 2 alliance warriors , great knowledge about lore bro
    ..... No, Medivh was killed by Khadgar, a wizard whom Medivh had just cursed. Khadgar used the sword of Lothar to impale him while Garona was keeping him occupied. So thats 1 mage, 1 knight and 1 half-orc-half-draenei rogue that killed him.... And oh, the Alliance DIDN'T even exist at that point... so huge fail on you.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

My pick for a winner was Grom but from those 2 I'm sticking with Thrall cause holding the Maelstrom so it doesn't make the world implode is 9999x more awesome than anything Medivh ever did (he did nothing exceptional tbh, save for opening dark portal).

credits: Supernerd

Thrall has more fanbois, but Medivh wins
    GearScore - is directly related to Skill; the More you care about it, the Less you have.
    GearScore - is like a Bikini; what it shows is Suggestive, what it hides is far more Important.

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Medivh one shots lvl 70 elite dragons (see nightbane), opens dark portals, rocks the presence of sargeras inside him without exploding into a gajillion pieces.

he's kind of a big deal.

Thrall is a 40-man lvl 70 raid tank & spank
    I dunno, Medi goes down pretty quick to some whelps. It's fun to just watch sometimes.

Dont forget that Medivh was the only mortal, that Deathwing actual feared.

10+ Year Old Account
    sorry thrall ya ditch us for a ring of dirt so gonna have to go with super mage and his crazy castle

Medivh shows up as a bird in thrall's dream and thrall gets wimped out. Thrall can't even decipher Medivh's identity. Medivh wins obviously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taran111 View Post
    If Lothar and Co had succeeded in ending Medivh then why is he in WCIII? That point is totally invalid.

Medivh is a mortal, and therefore still may be included in this bracket as far as i am concerned. He is the most powerful mortal on azeroth, I dont care what wowwiki says about malfurion.
    Because Blizzard knows nothing about lore and consult you every time before making a decision.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Medivh will win this; Thrall is powerfull but not even close to Medivh

still don't get how the only person that could have beaten Medivh lost to Grom (talking about the Lich King here)

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny how Thrall is now actually starting to catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by bas View Post
    still don't get how the only person that could have beaten Medivh lost to Grom (talking about the Lich King here)
    That was Arthas, the Death Knight. The Lich King's greatest champion and all that. Not the Lich King himself.

The problem with him, at that time, was that he wasn't a 'splendid' solo fighter like Grom. Sure, he was a decent, if not great, tactician and leader, but we're talking about a one-on-one duel to the death. No armies, no military tactics, no leading masses of undead into battle. Grom would've slowly, but steadily, beaten him.
    Last edited by Coffer; 2010-09-23 at 05:31 PM.

Barely heard of that Medivh but isn't he dead? I wonder why also, while Thrall still lives :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ronix View Post
    Medivhs dead. I think Thrall can take a corpse.
    Medivhs alive, he came back from the dead.

the most powerful shaman ever holding the world together (along with 3 other shamans, but hey who cares?) vs a mage that used to have a huge ass demon inside of him, but is now only a mage who can shapeshift into a bird, yeah you know what I voted for

Thanks for this awesome signature tazsar!

10+ Year Old Account
    thrall of course. one of the few horde characters that i like and is not a tauren.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    [img]
    I lol'd

Sad but true.

Edit: Actually maybe not... probably wouldn't be that much of a corpse left.

Medivh's been clearly over-hyped by his role in WCIII.

I mean, ask someone "Hey, do you know who Medivh is?" the first answer you'll hear is "Oh yea! The Dark Portal/crow guy!".

All he did was opening the Dark Portal with the help of the evul Guldan's buddies, killing Arcanagos/Nightbane, and then helping Humans and Orcs during the whole WCIII campaign. He did also lose against Khagdar+Lothar (and maybe others, unknown) before getting resurrected.

Hard to state he was anything exceptional, but considering this topic is about he against Thrall and not about why he's not that good, I think he could easily overpower Thrall nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Edit: Actually maybe not... probably wouldn't be that much of a corpse left.
    What else is he supposed to loot then?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Izenhart View Post
    Medivh's been clearly over-hyped by his role in WCIII.

I mean, ask someone "Hey, do you know who Medivh is?" the first answer you'll hear is "Oh yea! The Dark Portal guy!".

All he did was opening the Dark Portal with the help of the evul Guldan's buddies, killing Arcanagos/Nightbane, and then helping Humans and Orcs during the whole WCIII campaign. He did also lose against Khagdar+Lothar (and maybe others, unknown) before getting resurrected.

Hard to state he was anything exceptional, but considering this topic is about he against Thrall and not about why he's not that good, I think he could easily overpower Thrall nonetheless.
    Oh yeah, and defeated Aegwynn, a powerful mage who had millenia of practice (and was his mom). And hunted down demons pretty much every day for a living (which happens throughout The Last Guardian).

Also, the Portal had to be opened with the same amount of power being channeled from both sides. And on Draenor, that was the whole of the Shadow Council. On Azeroth, it was just Medivh.

I don't quite think the stuff you said was 'all he did'. But hey, I'm not the Lore-Police. *Shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    What else is he supposed to loot then?
    A quarter of a pile of ashes?
    Last edited by mmoc8b3023a1c1; 2010-09-23 at 09:41 PM.