Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous View Post
    I am confused. Wouldn't that like reduce the population on these forums by 90%?
    After a short temp ban, they tend to get the picture.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just report them and ignore them afterwards.
    The Moderators of that Forum Section will take care of it.

We are trying to keep this community a nice and social place. Just like The Outside World, there are some Curse Words being thrown around. On the internet, a "Troll" can be one of them.
    This might of course upset some people, and we understand that.
    Everybody has freedom of Speech on the forums, but we have to draw the line somewhere.

If we see your report, and it is indeed somebody calling out just for the sake of calling somebody a Troll although it is not justified, then we will take actions against it.
    Dawwwwwww

Guess what..Trolls owns the internet..get use to it..it will never be bannable. Dont like trolls? you can just turn off your internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Diurden View Post
    lol censorship
    China called they want their totalitarian regime back
    Without censorship you get forums like the one mentioned on the first page (the hell of the internet). I doubt Bibi or the mods would be happy with that. (And in another thread people were asking for stricter moderating à la EJ's.)

As for the topic, guess it was already bannable. I'll report any I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolman View Post
    Guess what..Trolls owns the internet..get use to it..it will never be bannable. Dont like trolls? you can just turn off your internet.
    Trolls are more like the waterborne parasites on the left ass cheek of the internet, but yeah they are unnavoidable, and no, they are VERY bannable.

if you call a person a troll?

are u then racist?
    genuine?
    or talking about a dude who spams

I saw this topic for a split second before my mmo-champion page loaded and I thought this said "Bananable offense" and I was like "what...".

People do however need to learn the meaning of what troll means... So here you guys go.
    Troll:

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

Quote Originally Posted by ScorchHellfire View Post
    This...
    Need to make pointless posts like yours bannable, why even reply if all you are going to say is "This".

On topic, before they even consider this why not first take care of the certain power hungry mods who get away with everything?

But remember, apparently on these boards anything that you say and don't agree with the elitists on you are apparently trolling
    Last edited by Shampayne1985; 2010-09-24 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    Just report them and ignore them afterwards.
    The Moderators of that Forum Section will take care of it.

We are trying to keep this community a nice and social place. Just like The Outside World, there are some Curse Words being thrown around. On the internet, a "Troll" can be one of them.
    This might of course upset some people, and we understand that.
    Everybody has freedom of Speech on the forums, but we have to draw the line somewhere.

If we see your report, and it is indeed somebody calling out just for the sake of calling somebody a Troll although it is not justified, then we will take actions against it.
    Yes cause you know people being shot and stabbed is a very nice and social world we live in, honestly people ask way to much from society especially when it comes to the internet we're all gunna have to get over the fact that people are gunna nerd rage about random things and such. I mean honestly this is forum site for the WoW community that alone should tell you to get ready for raging and "trolling" since WoW has possibly one of the WORST gaming communities I have seen.

This isn't the place to discuss moderators. Just PM an administrator (or the almighty Bibi) with any concerns you might have about certain mods.

It should be. I can't stand idiots that call people trolls when they really aren't. There was one dummy that kept calling me a troll for no reason. Everytime I see that dudes dumb avatar I want to punch a hole in the wall.

You know who you are you scum. *cough* noomz *cough*
    Last edited by niehan; 2010-09-24 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slavemaker View Post
    I saw this topic for a split second before my mmo-champion page loaded and I thought this said "Bananable offense" and I was like "what...".

People do however need to learn the meaning of what troll means... So here you guys go.
    Troll:

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.
    The typical lolimaninternetvigilante's (false) definition of it is typically:

Anyone who says anything that conflicts with my opinion or upsets me in the least.

I agree, more people need to learn the real definition.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarfis View Post
    Yes cause you know people being shot and stabbed is a very nice and social world we live in, honestly people ask way to much from society especially when it comes to the internet we're all gunna have to get over the fact that people are gunna nerd rage about random things and such. I mean honestly this is forum site for the WoW community that alone should tell you to get ready for raging and "trolling" since WoW has possibly one of the WORST gaming communities I have seen.
    Why yes...yes it is the worst gaming communities..

10+ Year Old Account
    tbh i think the troll racials are pretty... (BANNED)
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    tbh i think the troll racials are pretty... (BANNED)
    I see it, I see what you did there.

Elysia's epic sig skillz

add word "Elietist" and people that like to be Gramour poliece too please >.>
    I am dyslexic and proud to be so.
    so you dont like how I spell ?
    To bad learn to be human or gtfo.

No. It's not such an amazingly terrible thing. It's just annoying and really just libelous, stupid and unwanted spam on a topic. I would prefer it to be an infraction if such a system was used on these forums. A penalty system. If such a rule were implemented, I'd be glad if it was implemented to inconvenience the people who consider casual and bad as homonyms. A bad can be a casual, a casual can be a bad, but they are not interchangeable words.

I've been banned for telling a troll to "troll harder moron" and the guy that was trolling didnt get banned and i always wondered if that had happened to anyone else.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Quote Originally Posted by Adeleina View Post
    Then how would we call the trolls? And don't even try suggesting "ignoring them". We never do. Never :P
    Don't? You don't have to make an attempt to call out a troll every time you see one. In fact, that is exactly the type of thing that leads to this topic being created in the first place.

We're in a situation, especially here, where it seems like people can't post anything that goes against the grain of the collective without being immediately branded as a "troll" by a seemingly endless stream of idiots.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    STFU TROLL... jk, I agree, the word is used way too much...