Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Is that the Rainbow in the sky set?

Deleted

Wink my eeeeeyees ^^

omg, the warlock t11 is f***ing ugly... Now i'm frighten to see the rest of the t11. For one thing they kept that stupid dress idea, they add stinky colors... AAAH please save my eyes... How could anyone proudly wear his t11, think "hey i'm strong" and look GAY at the same time... Why not assume their taste and make it pink while they are at it ? Please, pay more your Txx designer blizzard, remember its purpose and don't make something we will laught at...

WoW they are really going with the "dragon nipple" design.

Seriously guys? This set looks cool IMHO. Okay, It's not the best set for warlocks out there, but it's certainly not "ugly"!
    And about those so-called "clown-colors"; The colors used in this set all fit eachother and do not look anything like what you would call "clown colors".

This set just looks cool. Period.

Zomg, what a hate towards resto druids :<

Warlock Set sure is better than T10, but still worse than before.

Ew. The first Warlock tier I really don't like, but human models tend to ruin most things for me. I hope it at least looks better on undead chicks.
    Ya I dont like humans modeling my tier, I have a feeling the set will look way better on undead.

I like t11. Except the color palette.

Quote Originally Posted by Baever View Post
    Did they seriously just nerf ret? Really?

---------- Post added 2010-09-25 at 08:29 PM ----------

Paladin bitching is justified, paladin numbers are already in rough shape, and they just nerfed them more.
    No bitching is ever justified as long as it's beta.
    Meh

10+ Year Old Account
    Not quite sure how I feel about the helm, it looks good on some races. But as I whole I like it.

OMG, huge Mage nerf - Learning Portal: Stonard raised to level 52 from 42... !!!

>

Deleted
    Batman FTW!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rifee View Post
    No bitching is ever justified as long as it's beta.
    well, as sure as hell waiting for final to bitch will be to late.
    But i'm quite sure it's Blizzard intention to reduce the number of paladin.

Hmm.. Is it only me, or does the warlock t11 look like something out of a bad bdsm flic?

srsly,no1 noticed the warr buffs?heroic leap cd cut in half( now becomes a more reliable gap closer next to charge and intercept),1 extra talent point to spend in arms tree and they remove the stupid range penalty for intervene,making it now a reliable ability to save your partner ass....moar pvp cookies....keep them coming blizz

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    My impressions of the Lock tier set were, "Noice, I think it looks great!"

My impressions of the Marked for Death change, it synergises badly. It is useless for PVE except for saving a GCD every 5 minutes (and you refresh it on heavy movement fights anyway), and in PVP, it removes the prime pvp benefits of Hunters Mark, so just becomes unremovable damage.

Talents which invoke a sacrifice for a benefit seem kind of odd for me, especially when they're already easy to spec into as it is due to plenty of floater points.
    The thing is: Gainst anyone who isn't a rogue or ferl, this is an insanely good thing No longer can they dispell yoyur + dmg buff, and you don't ven have to use an extra key press. You will still use the old Mark against stealthers:P
    Meh

I'm gonna be shallow here and QQ about the GOD AWFUL warlock teir armour instead of bitching about still-unbalanced class nerfs.

OMFG. Seriously? It's like the unholy spawn of a Grateful Dead bear and a Batman reject. Who the f*ck would wear that steaming pile?? Some of the wrath designs were dodgy, but the Cata armour so far is beyond awful. I haven't seen decent armor design since some of the TBC sets (Nordrassil druid armour ftw). And that makes me sad.

Deleted
    Too be honest... if THAT is gona be my new Warlock Tier i will demand an "hide all armour" in my settings.. did whole design team get sick and replaced with some emergency colorblind monkies? its tempting just to call it vendor trash... i am realy uppset here i am i gona have too collect a grinding gear just so i dont have too look at that abomination while im not raiding. not cool blizz not cool at all

"But i'm quite sure it's Blizzard intention to reduce the number of paladin."

Well after trying out my prot pally on the ptr yesterday they've succeeded in making me not want to play him. Holy Power is one of the most counter-intuitive tanking mechanics I've ever tried. Forcing myself to NOT hit a button to tank (ShoR) until 3 stacks of Holy power just feels wrong to me.
    Sure glad I have an eighty warrior, he on the other hand was very fun.

Yo WTF RET NERFs!!.... thats two nerfs in a row patch to patch.... you think this helps blizzard? my 4k dps obviously is superior to those doing 10k dps in equal premade gear...