Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekanos View Post
    The release date was never Nov. 2, Boub was an idiot for posting that he heard 'word of mouth' that it was Nov. 2 and he or anyone that believed that tomfoolery was a goddamn moron. Blizz will never release a Warcraft title before Nov. 27th. Ever.

Please stop posting things that have no basis in reality and no reference.

You're an idiot, Gamestop had the release date listed as Nov 2, and while most of us knew it would get pushed back, that was the (ahem) 'official' release date, so quit stroking your e-peen and post something useful.

Also, I'm bummed about the pushback, but hey, at least they are giving us a cool leadup event, tbh, the scourge invasion before Wrath kicked ass, if this is as good I'm perfectly happy to wait another month.

Quote Originally Posted by Zokten View Post
    Yes you are a tool for quoting blizzard obviously skewed numbers.

Find it funny how you talk about contribute something to some "debate" that doesn't exist.

Also find it amusing how you talk about "adult debate" while name calling yourself.
    And still, you keep insisting that the numbers are obviously skewed, yet you have not even tried to correct them, which btw isnt even the point in MY post about this subject before you called me a tool. But I wouldnt expect you to know that tbh

Quote Originally Posted by lilbruz View Post
    Im not calling you anything, nor am I doing anything to my wrists, nor am I jewish.

Im just pointing out that things like your comment tends to be a little silly in debates where it has no place at all - serious or not
    This isn't a debate, it's a comment section, and I'm not the one who couldn't just scoff and write it off and had to sit and whine for 10 quotes.

If it bears no meaning to you and offends you none, then why say anything?

YOU'RE not contributing to whatever 'debate' is going on in your head in these comments, so Idk what to tell you, bud.

Deleted
    i find it funny how so many people are complaining about a pushback, WHAT PUSHBACK !!! there never was a set date so therefore cant be pushed back and the game will still release in early / mid november due to the fact that, that time will of the year will be best for their sales, its a fact.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by stillnotking View Post
    I'm not sure you understood my post. I'm aware of the point cap, but if WotLK heroics are going to give justice points as a reward then you could simply go back and farm them at 85, buying items as you go to stay under the cap.

As I said, it's possible that WotLK heroics will stop giving points when the expansion launches, but I haven't read any plans for that happening.
    Ok, I misunderstood the "farm level 80 content at 85 part".

Solution for this is easy, I guess. Level 80 heroics and raids will give a really tiny amount of points relative to cost of level 85 items. You will probably be able to get one Cata level 85 item for something like 50 WotLK heroic runs. I don't think it will be the best investment of your time

Deleted
    oooh, first thing I noticed was Raiding gets you purples and dungeoning gets you blues. Like the distinction even if it does mean I'll be looking more blue til I get the time to raid proper again.....

Quote Originally Posted by Knirps View Post
    This isn't a debate, it's a comment section, and I'm not the one who couldn't just scoff and write it off and had to sit and whine for 10 quotes.

YOU'RE not contributing to whatever 'debate' is going on in your head in these comments, so Idk what to tell you, bud.
    Like I said..I was trying to get the point across that using language like that isnt helping any debate at all. That is all. But keep ignoring that fact if you want, its your choice. Lets just hope that people that really take offence to it doesnt report your post because of it. Wouldnt it be a little silly for you to risk a ban because of it ?

And no, im not gonna report it. Im gonna let you figure things out for yourself instead

10+ Year Old Account
    *rubs her temples* First off, it's not racist, I think there's a word for it, anti-semetic or something. Because jews aren't a race, it's a religion and kinda a race...it's a whole mess I'm not getting into.

Second, it's ignorant in a slang, and not official sense, because he knows I was joking and was taking from a stereotype that someone who is jewish might not be so generous.
    It is racist. Jewish people, are a nation and ethnoreligious group. The Jewish ethnicity, nationality, and religion are strongly interrelated. There is no distinction between the term racial discrimination and ethnicity discrimination. Anti-Semitism is just specific.

Do you even know what whining is? Because nothing that's been said in response to you has been.

But bluster away, you're the one making yourself look a bigger fucktard with each post.

What is it with you people?

You whined, I changed it.

It's not a debate, it's not a closed forum for which you need to police, it's just a comment section.

Good god if I knew people were gonna rage so hard cause the OP was about a release date and it's oh-so-cereal I woulda just ignored the guy who started 'saying things in what seemed like a text-tone that comes across as whining to someone reading it in text with no idea what that person is like irl?' Idk how to make that any different, but there you go.

Just as a sidequestion cause I really didn't find any info on my question.

How many Justicepoints does a Boss give in a heroic instance? Considering prices of 1200+ points for one blue piece, I'm scared that if a boss gives 1 point we'll be farming like insane just for one piece^^.
    So here my question to the beta testers:

How many average justicepoints does a heroic instance run in Cata give?

Is it just me or is some of the PvP gear oddly itemized?

Melee/phys shoulders have expertise... odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoto View Post
    No portals, what a fucking bullshit change so now I need to beg a mage to portal me to SW/IF even though 99% of them are too bloody lazy to spend 20 seconds helping someone out? kinda sucks if it gets delayed was waiting for it to level a worgen priest and I'm bored of WOTLK but it's all good, rather it got delayed and came out better instead of being released and being shit. But no portals? christ, do Blizzard enjoy taking the piss or what? what harm did they do?
    I'm sorry, but until you're a mage trying to get your shit done without being badgered by "portazl plx." then stfu about being lazy. I really do hope they add some portal vendors or my mage is getting her auction house items via mail to avoid cities lol.

Why can't we just admit it? We won't stop until the blood is flowing.

Quote Originally Posted by idanian View Post
    Is it just me or is some of the PvP gear oddly itemized?

Melee/phys shoulders have expertise... odd.
    I have seen videos and a Heroic Dungeon Boss drops x75 Justice Points.

My understanding is that Justice Points will be only AT level.

Even if they make level 70 and 80 heroics drop justice points people if they are smart will go grab the level 70/80 heroic gear for a lot less points ( if Blizzard is smart they will use all that gear they added as good rewards ).

15+ Year Old Account
    so for this JP system. i know in the patch comming our badges are going to be turned into JP. will we be able to get JP in current 80 heroics when 4.0.1 comes out? if so, will any of the vendors be out to turn them it? i mean if your capped on JP then you will have no reason to do a daily heroic ever again.

Lol i so seen that postpone coming gg, really hope they hold it till christmas

Yay Cataclysm delayed! Now I can buy it on launch and play 24/7 with no issues about school! (Or at least less issues than early November)

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah well. Even if the portals are gone, I can still teleport within flying distance of dalaran to do whatever I need and bind my hearth to SW. Ah, the pleasures of being an Engineer.

Quote Originally Posted by hellar View Post
    so for this JP system. i know in the patch comming our badges are going to be turned into JP. will we be able to get JP in current 80 heroics when 4.0.1 comes out? if so, will any of the vendors be out to turn them it? i mean if your capped on JP then you will have no reason to do a daily heroic ever again.
    Yes, yes, and yes. The old vendors should still be there. Although you probably won't be able to buy lvl85 gear, for many there's been no reason to run daily heroics for quite a while now- we got our ICC gear ages ago, and no longer need the gold. With the delay, I expect quite a few people will reach the cap and save for the new shiny lvl85 gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting, seems that the PvP gear not only has higher stats to just stamina, when compared to the PvE gear, but strenght/intellect/agility, too.

Seems that Blizzard have tried to make more focus on the minor stats, like haste, crit, mastery, etc., while making sure that the major ones are equal, in PvE and PvP (The ilvl of the PvP pieces are higher, so if they were equal, in that regard, they would have had pretty much the same stats.).

This might solve the issues with PvE gear in PvP and at the same time making resilience more interesting to have, while PvPing.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2010-09-27 at 10:20 AM.