Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    There was a month period of leveling up before Season 5 began, in what world would it make sense for the arena season to open right as Cata comes out.

Nice find.

Well, this is hard evidence to me. December 7th Cataclysm release it is =)

Warrior T11 looks amazing if you ignore the chest and legs...
    as a Prot warrior I'm not unhappy with the build. Anything that's not a nerf is welcome..
    But as an engineer I wanna nerd rage. So now we suck the hardest of all professions, goblins have jeeves on a shorter cooldown, and while tailors have their carpets is fine with me it seems like blizz is spitting in our faces by giving alchemists such an awesome looking mount.. That actually turns you INTO the mount... And can carry a friend.

15+ Year Old Account
    QQ - no more blood caked blade for frost dk

Keyboard Turner volatile-firefly's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yay, got a beta key today so I can actually try some of this stuff out

Whoo hoo! Now I get to dust off my stagnant warrior tank and have some fun with this expansion. Good bye thunderclap, cleave, and shockwave to all you AoEers!

Deleted
    Sweet combat buffs, maybe combat lover like me can lvl as combat after all the thing i love in combat is killing spree :P it reminds me of many cool anime attacks.

I love the Warrior T11. Loking forward to getting that on my tank.

WTB Priest!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruune View Post
    I'm surprised Blizzard still hasn't implemented the "role" colour schemes yet. It was mid-WotLK when I first heard it was being considered. Red for DPS and blue for tank and green or yellow or something for heals. Not completely coloured over but as part of the scheme if they were using the same models.

Was that scrapped or was that just a line of bull that I was fed way back when...?
    Look at the background colors on the role icons in dungeon finder and you'll see tank=blue, dps=red, heal=green. So where else do you want those colors to be implemented and how important are they anyway?

OMG an release date!

now that boub has figured out blizz secret they need to annouce it offically

Here's something different: for some time now the Cataclysm beta client contained the Goblin cinematic. And I'm not talking about the introduction cutscene - I mean a true Wrathgate-like cinematic. I was actually pretty surprised that pretty much nobody mentioned it yet. So here it is, in HD glory (oh, and obviously a big red spoiler alert):

youtube.com/watch?v=_YVpfipcPRo

And no, it's not a rick roll. Feel free to steal it if you want.

It's just plain awesome.

I understand that Cataclysm doesn't have to follow the precedent set by Wrath of the Lich King as far as release date goes, but...

Wrath launched Nov 13. Season 5 started Dec 16. Or is this speculation reliant on rated battlegrounds being available sooner?

Edit: Nevermind, blue post gave it away. http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/27026...8-ending-soon/ Dec 7 it is, huh?

Everyone is QQ'ing and its so damn funny, no one has any sort of idea that they arent balancing for 80 and they are ONLY balancing for 85. Also why would you complain on this forum? It will not help them change anything.

On a side note Warrior T11 is the best warrior set I have ever seen hands down. Anyone who says otherwise clearly has no taste what so ever.

WTF is with people talking about warrior t11 set? I see o info about it in this build O.O
    Anyone could show where it is or people just like to post where ever they want?

Quote Originally Posted by kumbol View Post
    youtube.com/watch?v=_YVpfipcPRo
    Holy crap.
    Last edited by Ryme; 2010-09-30 at 10:06 PM.

I'll wait for the real QQ until the release date is official, but if they really do go ahead with this date, theres nothing I can do except to laugh at the stupidity of it. Many High schools/Colleges (you know, the majority of the player base?) Is either busy finishing up projects and getting ready for finals or starting final exams. Aside from that, its the end of the year, things get busy at work. Thats not even taking into account the effect of the holiday busyness (is that a word?) and vacations.

From personal experience, I can say that most ex-WoW players I know are planning on coming back to at least give cataclysm a try. It really does look promising so far. However, also from experience, I can say that starting in on the expansion a month late is FAR less fun than getting into it on the launch day since I started BC a month late and Wotlk the day it came out. They would probably be much better off just waiting til January if they cant get it done in November since all those people who will cry about it are going to buy it regardless of the release date.

You're obviously a knowledgable man Boub, and you know what you're talking about.

But as long as blizzard doesnt say "cataclysm will be released in X" I consider this as speculations, and so should everyone else.

noooo, december 7 doesn't fit my schedule.
    And I was so willing to nerd rush to 85.

"•Pyroblast's old boring name has been replaced with the infinitely more awesome Pyroblast!"

OP buff is OP!

Of course they'd release it when finals are for college students, how awesome! >.<