Personal rating in 2vs

Not to sure if blizzard is going to include 2vs pr's for gear, but I just wanted to state my opinion towards it on mmo before I decide if it's a good idea to actually bring up in wow forums. But IMO they should include the 2v2 in the gear requirements all together, but at the sametime raise the pr requirement in 2v2 for the gear. Let's say the requirement is 2200 in 3v3 and 5v5 for t2 weps again, well then I think it would be fair to raise the required pr in 2v2 up to 2350. Just raising by 150 should be fair, it's also just as difficult to do. I'm open to any other opinions or critisism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only thing that requires rating is t2 wep, its harder to balance around so many different brackets aswell, just stick to 3s/5s/rated bg's.

I absolutely agree with Gaara on this one, 2s is very wierd to balance, or well, it has been for the past seasons anyway. Where some comps always seem to dominate, this is ofcourse true for 3s and to a lesser extent 5s aswell, but the further you move up the amount of people, the less the specific classes actually seem to matter. Also, on an unrelated note, isn't the helmet or shoulders also 3s/5s required? Aswell as the Tabard? Not that anybody cares about tabards anyhow *throws up arms and walks away mumbling about representation and the likes*