Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Well, when Cataclysm was JUST announced, ( One year ago ) A LOT of people were QQing about it because the Old world was getting Roflstomped, Worgen are on the Alliance, and Goblins are on the Horde... Now, A lot of people now can't wait. Me, too. Wrath was awesome when it released but now there's nothing to do anymore.

Deleted
    Blizzard is screwing alot lately. Diablo II << One piece that they didn't screw in my opinion.

Deleted
    Because its a big change, and people are scared of big changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gron_c View Post
    i mean MOST of the people think cata will suck
    Also i got another question why some people say that wotlk sucks too?
    i started to play since wotlk so i dont know anything about vanilla or TBC and imo i think wotlk was ok.

PD: Excuse my bad english :$
    Who says that Cataclysm will suck? Most people are very optimistic about the upcoming expansion.

The reason a lot of people dislike wotlk is because everything became easier in WotLK compare to vanilla and tbc. Heroics became easier, raids became easier i.e a lot more casual friendly, and that's not something that is positive for the old-school hardcore raiders that has played since release or at least since tbc.
    Last edited by zephid; 2010-10-06 at 12:29 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Everything is too easy, so you're stuck next to complete retards trying to complete end-game content because that's what a large portion of the playerbase has become due to laziness. People that can't be bothered to move out of fire. People that can't be asked to understand their class.

It boils down to: Why strive to be excellent, when being just mediocre still kills the boss?

On a side note players are increasingly unhelpful to each other, inspiring an attitude of hostility rather than "let me see if we can work together to get better results".

The problem isn't evident at all while questing, but the laziness can be seen in current heroics and the problem is most evident in raids.
    So very, very true.

i think cata will suck for the first 2-3 days or weeks till we get everything figured out then it will be awesome

Some people hate change... I hate boredom, having done all the content currently accessible to me - I think Cata will be great.

Same thing for BC and LK ... whingers whinging about change, and the other 99.99% of people loving it.

I've seen about 10 threads saying "Why are people saying Cataclysm will suck?" and 50 threads saying "Why do people hate Wrath so much?" yet I've not yet seen one thread titled "Cataclysm Sucks" or "Wrath sucks".

These opinions mostly only come up in comments - so you're creating a thread to reply to comments? Why not just.. REPLY to the original comments?
    Quote Originally Posted by Windan
    Being inside the belly of a giant gives one time for reflection. As my body crystallizes I have come to the conclusion that perhaps there are enough heroes in the world. Should I somehow make it out of this predicament I am going to ring that orc's ghostly neck!

I havent seen one person say that Cata is going to suck that wasnt a troll

If they say it's gonna suck, then they must suck and <3 Wrath.
    SUPPORT W.O.L.F.! (WORGEN-OPTIONS LIBERATION FRONT)

They're called cynics and pessimists. Best to ignore them.

Yeah like the posters above said, i havent heard many people complain as cata as a whole. As far as classes go and random things of that nature ive seen QQ but people as far i know are excited.
    A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haters gonna hate

The only thing that could possibly ruin Cataclysm is major class imbalance. And we all know that'll happen.

The 10 and 25 man lockout changes also sucks.

Other than that its nice.

I also havent heard anyone say Cataclysm is going to suck, or if they're people who are not good enough to adapt to getting better at the game, who must be trolling aswell, because why play a game you cant lose, i want to raise my game to Cataclysm, not Cataclysm down to my game --- From what iv'e seen on beta Cataclysm is going to be awesome. Anything different from WOTLK would be

I can only compare woltk and bc. And BC had a much better feeling. The raids were somewhat more itense. It was harder to actually get nice equip etc pp. Wotlk is so damn easy... Although some bosses are quite well designed, the majority is weak and has faceroll bossmechanics. Moreover I don't really dig free epics for every gimp.

And what I fear about catclysm is that no brain class homogenization. Everybody can everything or cannot do anymore, what he was able to before...
    Last edited by JayJay09; 2010-10-06 at 12:41 AM.

Wrath of the Lich king most people could slack off and still be well geared im not sure about cata but it looks like its gonna be harder so im happy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay09 View Post
    I can only compare woltk and bc. And BC had a much better feeling. The raids were somewhat more itense. It was harder to actually get nice equip etc pp. Wotlk is so damn easy... Although some bosses are quite well designed, the majority is weak and has faceroll bossmechanics. Moreover I don't really dig free epics for every gimp.
    I agree somewhat, I didn't like how I wasn't good enough to get far in BC raiding, but now that I think about it, it's a lot better than having everyone and their dog getting T10. I remember how special I felt when I beat malchezaar and now with raids it's just like "meh, give me loot so I can move forward"

Quote Originally Posted by willjones410 View Post
    The only people I've seen who claim that Cataclysm is going to suck are either trolls or people that TotalBiscuit lovingly calls "Bleeding-heart entitled casuals".
    That's funny, because I've mostly seen the "hardcore" people (or at least people claiming they are hardcore but really aren't) on these forums complaining that Cataclysm is just going to be Wrath 2.0.
    « DOr shar'adore da shando! » ♥

« Vladka | Ryska | Radka »

just like in bc and wotlk the standards where set so high and just looked so awesome and was so awesome but they both seemed to get worse and worse
    Tycat was here