Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    The singing in Muffins 3rd vid, is in Bulgarian, but what song? Probably a mix, but which one?

I'm pretty sure not adding song list is a capital crime in some countries.

Quote Originally Posted by K0tY View Post
    LoL, Camel movement annimations ARE SO MUCH FAIL. I liked the idea about Camel mounts, but now i regret it...
    Yeah... what the hell, how dare they base the camel animations on how real world camels act. I mean, camels are awesome but making the camel run like camels actually run, FAIL! Chew cud like they chew cud FAIL. Blizzard, you are monsters for making a goofy looking animal goofy, you should have given it the generic horse animation frame despite camels not running entirely like horses.

/sarcasm

Maybe you didn't really like the idea of a camel mount, the model was cartoony and goofy the animations reflect that, I'm not entirely sure what you expected the camel to act like, but it clearly wasn't a camel. Basically what it comes down too is you think that Camels are fail and you are taking it out on Blizzards animation team... well played troll well played.
    Last edited by Sonneillon; 2010-10-09 at 02:44 PM.

This is GRAND news for the people held back by their ping (Aussie's I'm looking at you)

Is that a spitting animation I see on that camel? XD

Muffins video was amazingly epic. Liking the updated zone quality since TB posted initial vids of the places

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice music, I love those kind of epic scores. I am speechless, I haven't played Cataclysm so this is just amagad!! for me. I can't wait until Dec 7 when the adventure starts! *drool*

for all of you that says "it's not fair we have to pay to get 310% flying mount"
    is actually not fair that you can just pay while i got to do ICC and Ulduar achievements to got mine 310% speed mounts. And you can get mounts by doing achievs, by pvp and by raiding there is a lot of ways to get one or if you are bad or just lazy farm gold and get a good guild to carry you for the achievs i don't think it's too expensive at this point
    sunshine avatar is so awesome *w*!.... <3
    http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7494/chopperoo.jpg
    (Sig too large)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoyll View Post
    Okay, I'm still pissed off about the 310% flying speed thing. I'm sorry, but do I really have to pay extra money to make my mounts fly a little faster just because I haven't managed to get a 310% mount? Seems unfair to me...
    Interesting take. Normally the complaint is the other way round.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebes View Post
    man that camel is the most laid back creature ever. the guys runs and walk and chew like a pimp.
    Haha, so it's not only I who thought that too, epic creature that thing...

this custom latency tolerance sounds fantastic. you're saying we can just TURN IT DOWN!?

even the change from my current 300 latency to 230ish would be so dramatic, I await this with great anticipation.

also: dang I want a camel now. nom nom nom nom....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Panjandrum View Post
    Interesting take. Normally the complaint is the other way round.
    Indeed, I know it is, and this comment goes for everyone else that took time to reply to my comment.

I know it may seem a little strange, but frankly I don't have time to do the achievements and whatnot for the 310% mounts. The easiest one for me to get would be the Violet Proto-Drake, but my main character has only been my main for around three months, so I've only got two of the titles so far. I still have a while to go. Plus I haven't been playing for as long as many other players will have.

I know that I won't have to buy this flying skill, but I will eventually want to, plus what will happen to the achievement mounts we currently have that give 310% riding skill? My biggest concern is really how much this extra flying will cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Yetzirah View Post
    Everyone else has a 310%? So why should Blizzard change something when it's fine for 11999999 players out of 12000000?
    I knew someone was going to make a comment like that about it. I was exaggerating, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Getting 310% mount only needs one year doing the world events - everybody can do that. You don't need a raid, you can do it all by yourself. If you are too lazy to do it, no 310% mount for you.
    I haven't even had this character a year yet, so, no, I'm not being too lazy. Consider that first before you write anything about me being 'lazy'.
    Last edited by mmocc5c312fa0d; 2010-10-09 at 04:35 PM.

AE packs of Marrowgars... Aaaaahhh!

10+ Year Old Account
    Latency thing is nice, I suppose.

Camels look fine, but I'm not too crazy about the running animations. I think I'll stick to one of my other ground mounts.

I just hope they don't nerf Word of Glory for prot so much it's useless or buff it so much that it'll be nerfed to the point it's useless (We've seen it before with paladins -_-). If they can find middle ground, then hopefully it'll be decent.

"You can choose to just gem all primary stats, or you can get fancy with the orange, purple and green gems since socket bonuses are more powerful in Cataclysm."

Very excite

Quote Originally Posted by Tharaldriel View Post
    Someone's gonna be happy about that 1k member cap.

Also, am I the only one who will be turning that latency bar all the way down? I like the GCD system as it is, thank you, blizzard.
    Watch the video "How To Do Top DPS in WoW" on YouTube. Basically Blizzard is nerfing what is being described in that video.

In short, setting it to 0 will screw you royally. The ideal setting is exactly as they describe (about your latency). Currently live assumes around 400ms for everyone and starts allowing actions 400ms before GCD. Obviously this much more beneficial for people under 400ms, and this is how low-ping bastards do a ton more DPS with the same gear than everyone else.

There is also an undetectable GCD exploit out there that allows you to reduce your GCD to 1s or 0s. It's been out there for years, especially in Arena and in high-stakes raiding. So Blizzard has been tuning content for people using a 0ms GCD. Now you know why H-LK 25 had to be so hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    The ping lowering latency fix actually has nothing to do with Wow but your network cards settings. The script that you can download to make the changes just changes the settings on your computer. There isn't anything really that blizzard has to do with this item.

I'm so gonna get a camel, it's gonna look funny as hell with crusader aura lol :P

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by K0tY View Post
    LoL, Camel movement annimations ARE SO MUCH FAIL. I liked the idea about Camel mounts, but now i regret it...
    Gotta agree

Animations are far from a real camel movement

Wow, Blizzard gets a lot of things right, when they put their mind to it. This latency fix is a great idea by Blizz, and it certainly is a welcome addition to my game experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by diox990 View Post
    for all of you that says "it's not fair we have to pay to get 310% flying mount"
    is actually not fair that you can just pay while i got to do ICC and Ulduar achievements to got mine 310% speed mounts. And you can get mounts by doing achievs, by pvp and by raiding there is a lot of ways to get one or if you are bad or just lazy farm gold and get a good guild to carry you for the achievs i don't think it's too expensive at this point
    Apparently while doing all of those achievements for mounts you completely forgot the english language. What the hell man? Is it that hard to at least TRY and form a coherent sentence? I suck at english, this is full of errors, but at least I try. I would suggest yous pend a few less hours raiding, and a few more learning the language you are butchering.