Blizzard Store Cata Preoder, what about the CE pet?

The first thing that jumped into my mind when they announced it was awesome, no more need to go to the store. Right after I thought about the CE, I have the ones from BC and WOTLK and ofcourse I want this one also. While I do not care much about the artwork, the soundtrack,... I do care about the pet. So what do you guys think:

Will they allow the game + pet to be downloaded for a price between the normal version and the retail CE? or

Will i have to choose between playing at midnight or waiting till the next day to get my CE from the store (no midnight opening here).

I remember the pet being bound to the serial the last 2 expansion, any chance they will do it like the gryphon hatchlings maybe? So I can just buy it online, and get a CE from the store.

Discuss .
    Last edited by Lepertum; 2010-10-23 at 12:39 PM. Reason: spelling

Deleted
    You could buy the game from somewhere like Amazon or Play.

I know from old guildmates that Amazon seem to send you your game earlier than the release date.

I think you can upgrade your regular game to a CE game, but then you would be wasting a lot of money on buying the regular game at midnight.

If you've got the money to burn, preorder a CE and buy the normal version from the Blizz online store. Then you can play immediately, and when the CE arrives apply that code on top of your existing account (this absolutely works btw.)

Expensive, but it works...

Deleted
    Amazon seemed to have a lot more bad reviews of sending it a day or two later than other sites. Personally, Play.com seems to have a great pre-order service in the UK. Idk about anywhere else though.

Quote Originally Posted by Abb View Post
    Amazon seemed to have a lot more bad reviews of sending it a day or two later than other sites. Personally, Play.com seems to have a great pre-order service in the UK. Idk about anywhere else though.
    I'm afraid this will be the case ye, preordered at Amazon and dispatch date is december 7, since it has to go from the UK to where i live (Belgium), it'll be at least an extra day. I do still have the option to cancel amazon untill they sent it so just looking around if there are any other options. If it works to upgrade your account to a CE at any point like Kanubis said, then i'll go with the blizzard preorder and add the CE later.