Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    NICE. Now I can keep Power Word: Barrier up in town while /dancing with a 25% uptime

Drain Life now restores 2% health every 1 sec, up from 0.5 sec. Lasts 1.5 sec, down from 3 sec. Now costs 12% of base mana, down from 17% of base mana.

... Every 1 second... for 1.5 seconds.... that makes 100% no sense at all

Deleted
    What's this? Blizzard changed their mind about nerfing the instance achievements? This put me in a good mood.

Deleted
    Finaly they try to fix moonkin on pve. Lets see. Now next patch hope they fix pvp also :P

Inner Rage now has a 1.5 sec cooldown.
    I think we have a error here. Maybe 1.5min ?

I must say i'm a bit concerned with no melee buffs and slight nerfs on dps warriors... Baffling really.

Lil' Alexstrasza. I hope she's in her human form, naked.

hooray, Frost trap is a viable CC again, no more needing perfect timing or standing around waiting for the cooldown to wind down before triggering it.

Dev 1: You guys, there's this one thing I wanted to talk about regarding Ice Lance...
    Dev 2: So yeah then I was like you know what'd really fit? Give melee a 5 second window to kill Druids before Thorns pops back up.
    Dev 3: mang you a fuckin genius
    Dev 1: You guys. Ice Lance? Anyone?
    Dev 2: What? For god's sake Jackson, we're developing a game here.
    Dev 3: yeah you blind or what bro
    Dev 1: It's Ice Lance. It's hitting harder than Frostbolt, I think it's really out of control.
    Dev 2: So buff Frostbolt. Jesus christ Jackson, do we have to do all the fucking work around here?

Rune Strike..! Get your butt on live right now mister! There will be spanking otherwise!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsake View Post
    hooray, Frost trap is a viable CC again, no more needing perfect timing or standing around waiting for the cooldown to wind down before triggering it.
    You fucking pedo!!!!
    if its true give fotos!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    as expected to the thorns nerf...doing too much damage.

I hope the Running Wild animation will be in this build.

[QUOTE=TylerN;9088155]
    Hmm i think blizzard might have made a tooltip error becuase it was already 2% hp every 1 seconds in past and ptr builds. It could be 2% every .5 seconds whoch would get you 3 procs like the current but that just seems alittle op 40% of your hp from 10 secs non stop draining when you have 100k+ hp *straches head* yea this is confusing.
    felhunters look like zerglings..that is all

10+ Year Old Account
    Class Changes
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Companion Pets
    • Lil' Alexstrasza - Right Click to summon or dismiss Lil' Alexstrasza. / Instant
    • Lil' Ragnaros - Right Click to summon or dismiss Lil' Ragnaros. / Instant
    [/QUOTE]

I didn't realise that Companion pets were class changes. :O
    Thanks Batpanic for the amazing Sig!

i am worried bout bibi go get some rest!!!

Oh my goodness, I think Blizz hit a sweet-spot with the Lil' Alexstrasza... I am more excited than ever!

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Exploration
    Get killed by Deathwing... in the exploration tab... over a year away from Deathwing raid...
    Does this mean Deathwing will be a world boss that goes around killing people or something? I've heard people talk about wanting him to go around killing random people, but this is the first time I've seen Blizzard say (well, imply actually) that they would do it.

Exploration
    Stood in the Fire - Get killed by Deathwing.
    In Exploration category? So Deathwing will be flying around Azeroth, killing people at will? Holy s***!!!

Edit: Damn you, Zoma

Deleted
    Stood in the Fire awesome.

# Drain Life now restores 2% health every 1 sec, up from 0.5 sec. Lasts 1.5 sec, down from 3 sec. Now costs 12% of base mana, down from 17% of base mana.

PvP QQ wins again.