Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    yes, thats how i wanted it, thank you once more

10+ Year Old Account
    General nub question...I use clcinfo for Ret and DK, but can it be used for other classes?

It looks to be versitile enough that if you knew enough lua and game coding you could get it to work for all classes, of course expect the classes with modules released to work better than the ones that don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdream View Post
    It looks to be versitile enough that if you knew enough lua and game coding you could get it to work for all classes, of course expect the classes with modules released to work better than the ones that don't.
    Ya, it looks pretty versatile...one the of the reasons I asked. Thanks for the info.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    I see by looking at the files, there are modules for Dk, Druid, Pally, Rogue, Lock, Warr.

Is there a way i could retrofit the code for one of these modules to work for MM hunter? or would it require too much modifying to make it worth my while

the only thing that makes it a little tricky is factoring in things like Master Marksman's sparatic buff generation and Resistance is Futile buff...

MM hunter priority is:

Kill shot (x2 if glyphed) < 20%
    Rapid Fire
    Chimera Shot (as close to cooldown as possible)
    Readiness (immediately after 1st Chimera Shot after popping Rapid Fire)
    Serpent Sting (if not on target)
    Kill Command (if Resistance is Futile procs)
    Arcane shot (if Focus >= 60)
    Steady Shot (always at least x2 for Improved Steady Shot buff)

i might have forgotten something ... i'm tired
    Last edited by Battlemaster; 2010-11-15 at 10:09 AM.
    If your only question is what is the destination, you need to think more about the journey.

Can someone Post the Code for the Berserking Enchant and for the ICC strengh ring? I Search a Code like the Code of DBW HC

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Italospawn View Post
    Can someone Post the Code for the Berserking Enchant and for the ICC strengh ring? I Search a Code like the Code of DBW HC
    Internal Cooldown for Ashen Band of Endless Might
    Code:
    return IconICD(72412, 60, 0, 1, 0.3)
    Buff on player.
    Code:
    return IconAura("HELPFUL", "player", "Berserker")
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Requital, I don't understand why you even bother anymore.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prentice View Post
    Requital, I don't understand why you even bother anymore.
    Outside of raiding 1 day a week there isn't much else to do for this game.
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    Your knowledge and effort are unquestionable and I wasn't really referring to why you are messing with these addons. I was more referring to why you are posting them on here. Your UI looks pro and I might actually come back here to check how you have your clcinfo set up, but honestly MMO-C doesn't deserve your "know how" posted on their boards for their benefit. If for you its all about the non-moderators on here and your loyalty to them... you are a bigger man than I am, for sure.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    Off-topic: BLASPHEMY! Fishing for ever!

On-topic: You can hang around the WOW forums and help us figure out how to configure addOns properly.

---------- Post added 2010-11-17 at 02:08 PM ----------

but honestly MMO-C doesn't deserve your "know how" posted on their boards for their benefit.
    Hey, hey, hey now. I don't know the lowdown on this conversation. But dammit I need this person's "know how". I'm not too proud to ask for help.
    "Work is da poop! NO MORE!" - Disgruntled Dragonmaw Peon

Quote Originally Posted by ImNot1337 View Post
    Hey, hey, hey now. I don't know the lowdown on this conversation. But dammit I need this person's "know how". I'm not too proud to ask for help.
    Honestly, there are a lot of people that could use some "know how" on these forums. Unfortunately those with that "know how" and are willing to share it are treated like ass here. Requital being a prime example.

Honestly, there are a lot of people that could use some "know how" on these forums. Unfortunately those with that "know how" and are willing to share it are treated like ass here. Requital being a prime example.
    Salphine Likes This.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hahah it's really no big deal, Thankfully those that need the help ask and those that just like to get me banned are all on ignore now so I don't have to read their idiocy. Now if I could just figure out how to ignore mods I would be in a much better state but alas they can't be ignored.

I hadn't considered creating an ignore list. Thats kinda smart. Sadly it won't help me much because like you said, moderators can't be ignored.

Boy, somebody's being a negative Nancy! You can always feel better by youtubing the "fishheads song", or playing with clcinfo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey requital, very excellent job with CLCinfo. I have one question though.
    Would it be possible to track inqusition in the same way as Censure?
    I'm not in beta so i can't test out, but trying to get a headstart on my Cata UI.

unless i halucinate, something in the last two days killed the duration on my icons. i updated clcinfo, omnicc and downloaded wow patches yesterday and today. i looked into omnicc but no option seems to affect it. any idea?

Deleted
    I don't get what this addon does.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    I don't get what this addon does.
    Short answer: everything.

Long answer: procs, hopo bar, cooldowns, "power auras" and the "rotation helper" all in a neat little package that you can move around to your liking and adjust every specific thing to whatever pleases the eye the most and/or is most effective at letting you know what's going on.