10+ Year Old Account

Question how to keybind as healer?

i learned how play dps and tank as keybinder really well, the deal is i dont know how to play keybind as healer, healbot is a clicking addon, some player said that it is not really a clicking addon, i saw raid and i had seem that healers had to click grid or addon alike to heal, i used 12345 on 3.2.2 and clicking the Raid UI to heal, but how i am suppost to heal while i am moving or moving while i am healing, i need some tips

Edit: i did not know about healbot till 3.2.2 so i clicked all the way up
    Last edited by Retador; 2010-10-14 at 09:25 PM. Reason: adding

Use mouse over key binds it works really well. And then a raid display (like grid) and just put the mouse OVER them and heal but pressing the BUTTON not "Clicking"

I'm a Grid man myself, and then I Macro all my spells to be mouse over.
    ...I'm not familiar with HealBot, but I think it has it's own, inbuilt mouse over options.

Basically, I keybind 1234567890-= and then use Ctrl, Shift and alt as modifiers ) yes I know it's a lot, I like everything bound), hover my mouse who I want to heal, and when I want to move either move with mouse, or 'qwes'.

I know many other people in my guild unbind things such as m for map, and move their qweasd movement to the centre of their keyboard, and then have all the keys around that bound to moves, leaving your mouse to be used as a mouse over heal tool.

Hope that makes sense / helps
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    I love BGs like a fucking awesome person loves fucking fighter jets, holy shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    I'm personally disappointed that for a game called World of Warcraft there is a distinct lack of sailing interactivity. There's two types of seaworthy vessels right there in the game's name, but the various ships all take predetermined paths or don't move at all!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Download Clique or use mouseovers.

Goolge Mouseover guides.

???

Profit!

10+ Year Old Account
    Mouse-over macros for key abilities and either grid or the new Blizzard raid frames.

I have set my healer binds the same way I have with dps, Spells you use alot bind to where is familiar too you, then Use Alt/Shft/ctrl mods for spells you dont use often.

Just mouse over or click raid frames and use keybinds. Simple way in my opinion
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    what about pvp healing? i am suppose to keymove while i am healing?

I use Razer Naga and mouseover macro's with grid.
    http://store.razerzone.com/store/raz...oryId.37466100
    You wont regret it(although i regret not waiting a few months to get the molten version).