At your Ilvl it wont be a huge difference, for now its kinda personal taste. You could either go AGI>mastery>haste>crit, or choose to expertise/hit cap as prio and then its AGI>expertise/hit>mastery>haste>crit, but its not all easy in lower Ilvl trough re-forges and whatnot.

But honestly, these kitty states are so close, depends alot on your gear. You could use programs for checking DPS difference out.

Deleted
    Is it worth buying the valor trinket to replace the normal matrix restabiliser? Currently i am using Wrath of Unchaining and Matrix Restabiliser; i was wondering if your VP priority still applied when looking to replace matrix. Thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctagon View Post
    Do we have any hidden haste caps? When I'm running sims I can't help to notice that the value of haste skyrockets when it gets too low. Does anyone have more insight in this than I have?
    Fury Swipes makes the value of haste quite jumpy due to the icd.

offtopic: huge cat is huge
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2011-12-05 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    huge cat is huge
    Sounds like someone got Kiril. Grats you lucker

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    offtopic: huge cat is huge
    What are you coming up with the ICD on that? I know currently it's being modeled as ~45 seconds.

Deleted
    Haven't done any extensive training dummy testing, but I haven't seen it proc faster than every 55 sec yet during some 5mans after the raid yesterday.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-12...f+the+Beast%22

Code:
    [00:37:41.308] Mihir gains Fury of the Beast from Mihir
    [00:38:36.398] Mihir gains Fury of the Beast from Mihir

[00:46:54.027] Mihir gains Fury of the Beast from Mihir
    [00:47:49.148] Mihir gains Fury of the Beast from Mihir
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2011-12-05 at 08:04 AM.

Yea, its for sure no more than 60 secs downtime, it seems to proc very often. Can atleast get 2 procces before phase1 of Ragnaros is over aswell, just for an example.. erhm :P

I got two pieces of T13 yesterday and my god the rotation feels more fragile when i reforge everything to mastery again.
    With only 4% hit and 19exp i get a lot of dodge and misses that can screw up the rotation in some situations. But all out mastery is the way to go now i suppose.

15+ Year Old Account
    are you sure?
    becase 2xT12 also buffed the value of haste so i suggest haste is the way to go until you get 4xT13?
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Mihir says so in the first post: Replacing 4T12 will make mastery the best secondary stat again, haste stays really close tho. (so agi >>> mastery >= haste > exp = hit > crit)
    So i just obey Master Mihir

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xrayEU View Post
    Mihir says so in the first post: Replacing 4T12 will make mastery the best secondary stat again, haste stays really close tho. (so agi >>> mastery >= haste > exp = hit > crit)
    So i just obey Master Mihir
    If the rotation feels too fragile with all the misses and dodges, get the hit/exp cap. It's not gonna dip your dps THAT much where as an unfortunate string of misses/dodges could.

Deleted
    I suspect once Mihir has stopped dancing like a HUGE fat fag bear infront of me in Org and he's done some sims with his current gear he'll post what he finds.

Deleted
    + there are fights where aoe is important as well so going hit/exp cap won't "hurt" that much

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Sounds like someone got Kiril. Grats you lucker
    He is always lucky with weapon drops, dammit. Dx (Congrats, Mihir.)

Deleted
    For my current gear (Kiril, 2T13+2T12, matrix, APS) it seems to be mastery > haste = crit > hit = exp.

Edit: However the value of crit rating seems highly dependent on my current agility. Swapping APS for Hungerer makes crit drop in value so it becomes mastery > haste > crit > hit=exp.
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2011-12-05 at 03:53 PM.

So I got the Raid Finder version of Vial of Shadows this week, and so I decided to test it out on our heroic FL run this week.

Unfortunately, I can't link logs, but on heroic Rag the trinket proc'ed 23 times, with 13 of them crits, 8 hits, 2 blocks, and 1 miss, with the fight lasting 12 minutes, 51 seconds, and it did 4.4% of my total damage. On a stand-up fight like Baleroc, it proc'ed 9 times, 7 being crits and 2 being hits, with the fight lasting 4 minutes, 33 seconds, and was 4.6% of my total damage. The trinkets I had before I got Vial of Shadows were the heroic versions of Matrix Restabalizer and The Hungerer, and I replaced the Hungerer.

So yeah, by the looks of it, even the raid finder version is worth getting, at least from what I saw on some fights in heroic FL and raid finder DS (completed normal already for the week, so couldn't test on bosses like Ultraxion or the other bosses). Maybe Mihir can confirm that it's worth getting even the RF version?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post
    My guild is working on Normals at the moment, but there's something that has been bugging me: can we updrage the valor point items like we did in 4.2 with the firestones? I've seen a few heroic version of VP items on wowhead, but nothing that suggest how to get those :3
    Wondering this too.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    When you play a video game, you don't put any "effort" into it at all. You're pushing keys on a keyboard, you're not running a marathon or playing a sport.

Deleted
    Nope. There's no way to upgrade the 4.3 valor point items atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimiira View Post
    So I got the Raid Finder version of Vial of Shadows this week, and so I decided to test it out on our heroic FL run this week.

Unfortunately, I can't link logs, but on heroic Rag the trinket proc'ed 23 times, with 13 of them crits, 8 hits, 2 blocks, and 1 miss, with the fight lasting 12 minutes, 51 seconds, and it did 4.4% of my total damage. On a stand-up fight like Baleroc, it proc'ed 9 times, 7 being crits and 2 being hits, with the fight lasting 4 minutes, 33 seconds, and was 4.6% of my total damage. The trinkets I had before I got Vial of Shadows were the heroic versions of Matrix Restabalizer and The Hungerer, and I replaced the Hungerer.

So yeah, by the looks of it, even the raid finder version is worth getting, at least from what I saw on some fights in heroic FL and raid finder DS (completed normal already for the week, so couldn't test on bosses like Ultraxion or the other bosses). Maybe Mihir can confirm that it's worth getting even the RF version?
    Pretty much confirms the trinket list I made earlier. I'll put it into the cat guide shortly.

Has anyone checked which of the 2T12 and 2T13 bonus is better? I get that 2T12 beats 2T13 with 250~ DPS.

Deleted
    2T12 is the stronger one of the two.