Poll: when Fable 3 Launches what will you do Good,Evil,Indifferent...the choice is yours

Thread: Fable 3

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Fable 3

Fable 3 is coming out this tuesday for America and Friday for Europe it is the third installment in the Fable Series and being around since the original one im pretty darn excited
    so what will all of you be doing when it launchs waiting in line for it at midnight the day after or will you have a few drinks to celebrate.
    Maybe Kill some more villagers in Fable Two or Wonder what good you can do when Fable 3 Hits or Chill with friends till the launch.....the Choice is yours.
    Last edited by Shroud; 2010-10-24 at 05:06 AM.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

My wife and I will be grabbing a copy. However, im not actually sure what the story behind this one is. So, I have no idea what will happen. lol
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

15+ Year Old Account
    Give up my life? lol That's if I have the money for it. I just bought Halo:Reach after all..

Fable 3 may have to wait. But I enjoyed Fable 2 and apparently it wasn't eve that good so Fable 3 must be mind blowing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    Give up my life? lol That's if I have the money for it. I just bought Halo:Reach after all..

Fable 3 may have to wait. But I enjoyed Fable 2 and apparently it wasn't eve that good so Fable 3 must be mind blowing.
    the part i like is they said that after youve over thrown your brother in the game thats only the first part the next part is ruling the kingdom all in all the whole game is interesting since they are trying to push away from familiar Rpg settings of starting out as a nobody and becoming a hero then letting you rule your own country

i mean you do start off like that but ae pushing it further since most stories just end when the major villian is defeated.
    Last edited by Shroud; 2010-10-24 at 06:01 AM.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

10+ Year Old Account
    I may consider renting it. The first Fable was one of my all time favorite games. Whether you were good or evil, you just felt like the ultimate badass.

Fable 2.... not so much. If you maxed out the strength stats instead of looking like a body builder you look like a fat retard. That's not overly harsh, which is sad. You had a huge gut and this stupid sideways smirk on your enormous face. I got one character to look actually cool, and that in full bandit clothes excluding the boots and legs which were adventurer's, and the hands which were assassin's I believe; all died black of course, and with the psycho clown make up and a black spiked wig. Full evil and corrupt. That looked pretty sick.

Now I haven't read up on Fable 3, are they bringing back armor rating? If they are then I can almost guarantee you that I will rent it. If not, I'll try it only if I get absolutely SICK of WoW before Cataclysm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    I may consider renting it. The first Fable was one of my all time favorite games. Whether you were good or evil, you just felt like the ultimate badass.

Fable 2.... not so much. If you maxed out the strength stats instead of looking like a body builder you look like a fat retard. That's not overly harsh, which is sad. You had a huge gut and this stupid sideways smirk on your enormous face. I got one character to look actually cool, and that in full bandit clothes excluding the boots and legs which were adventurer's, and the hands which were assassin's I believe; all died black of course, and with the psycho clown make up and a black spiked wig. Full evil and corrupt. That looked pretty sick.

Now I haven't read up on Fable 3, are they bringing back armor rating? If they are then I can almost guarantee you that I will rent it. If not, I'll try it only if I get absolutely SICK of WoW before Cataclysm.
    We haven't had a video game rental place around here since the 90's O.o thought they all died away

I will be kicking a chicken.

I loved Fable 1 and Fable 2 to death, that I won't sit this one out.

...coarse, I always look at reviews before buying a game, so will wait for that however.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    Holy crap people still rent games?
    blew my fucking mind to O.o

10+ Year Old Account
    The Molyneux himself said that Fable 1 and 2 are failures compared to this, so I'm inclined to take his word on it.

Then again, I did the same thing back when all the original promises flew around during its Project Ego stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad I got to blow so many minds.

It's sounds like you werent eating healthy in Fable 2.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

Fable has to be one of my all time favourite games. Pre-ordered it, and I shall celebrate by kicking some chickens and beheading some villagers when it arrives in the post!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerikaya View Post
    There's more bosses after Saurfang?

Quote Originally Posted by Nudi View Post
    I got 99 problems, but a totem ain't one.
    Word.

My character was about as corrupt and evil as it could get. I made many trips to the wheel of death with wives and villagers. I'd like to see if I can reverse it. I don't know if it's possible. Everywhere he goes people generally scream in fear.

10+ Year Old Account
    well less than 24 hours before its out and i am stoked and to syke myself out ive ben watching fable 3 gameplay trailers and the opening cinematic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijen View Post
    It's sounds like you werent eating healthy in Fable 2.
    I believe me, if I ever accidentally ate one thing that added fatness, I toured the world looking for all the celery I could find. I was always at the minimum "fat" scale, yet was always fat. Only when you max out skill after maxing strength would your character look strong and normal.

15+ Year Old Account
    I believe me, if I ever accidentally ate one thing that added fatness, I toured the world looking for all the celery I could find. I was always at the minimum "fat" scale, yet was always fat. Only when you max out skill after maxing strength would your character look strong and normal.
    yeah that's one thing I hated about Fable 2.. I wanted to be melee oriented yet not the incredible hulk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    yeah that's one thing I hated about Fable 2.. I wanted to be melee oriented yet not the incredible hulk
    agreed Fable 1 did it so much better and the lost chapters armor was the most bad ass thing with that new helmet other than that fable 2 was great except fro the lame ass ending which pisssed me off.
    All in all fighting the jack of blades dragon was the best boss fight in my opinioon wish i could find my lost chapters game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    agreed Fable 1 did it so much better and the lost chapters armor was the most bad ass thing with that new helmet other than that fable 2 was great except fro the lame ass ending which pisssed me off.
    All in all fighting the jack of blades dragon was the best boss fight in my opinioon wish i could find my lost chapters game
    apolgoize for the bump but my god they overhauled everything so far were im at im impressed with the game. currently at aruora

Fable 2 irked me. It wasn't the game it could have been. I am keeping tabs on 3 reviews, still pondering whether or not to get it.

damn americans...
    you get it earlier then us europeans-.- (coming out on friday here <.<)