Quote Originally Posted by Reds4Life View Post
    It isn't filler, it is called story development. I guess some people just want shock scene followed by shock scene.
    I kinda liked this episode, but like many others lately, it was missing that something which made previous episodes better, mostly the first season.

Not "shocking" like a zombie suddenly jumping in your face out of dark, but that chilling dread you get from those doors with "DONT DEAD OPEN INSIDE" written on them, or when Rick looked behind the doors in the hospital and there was that half-eaten body just laying there. That's what I like, a scene where things are fucked up and you can only wonder about what the hell could have happened there.

I loved the Fallout 1-esque intro though

awesome episode imo. im sad they killed off mika. i was starting to like her more and lizzy alot less.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    awesome episode imo. im sad they killed off mika. i was starting to like her more and lizzy alot less.
    Yeah agree on that, Mika was starting to come out of her shell.

10+ Year Old Account
    lovely episode, awesome season. really excited to see when two groups will finally meet up.
    This is a signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

I knew Lizzie was going to be trouble the first time I saw her, but never expected to kill her own sister...

And atleast the ''who fed the walkers with mice'' mystery has been solved. I actually used to think it was the Governor trying to get the walkers to invade the prison, pretty stupid to think about it

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I knew Lizzie was going to be trouble the first time I saw her, but never expected to kill her own sister...

And atleast the ''who fed the walkers with mice'' mystery has been solved. I actually used to think it was the Governor trying to get the walkers to invade the prison, pretty stupid to think about it
    i think in the comics(not too sure), bob(black army medic) was working with the governor and he was one feeding the rats. again im not 100% on that though.

This was solved a few eps ago already when she killed the rabbits.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    /agree

Kinda 'knew' one of them would die, both was a surprise although after seeing Mika died I half hoped they'd have Mika turn and kill her sister but what they did instead was another decent development with Carol in terms of putting her down at the end. Melissa McBride, who plays Carol, had a great episode over all and her portrayal of emotions through the various things in the episode goes shows what a great actress she can be and I'm glad this season they've given the character some room to expand rather than being nothing more than a background character with a hinted relationship with Daryl.

Not sure why the last few episodes have been getting hate though. The development overall for most characters has been great this season and I am really enjoying the show a lot more than I was during Season 3 at least.

Deleted
    Wait until you see what happens in the last episode. You think you were shocked with last nights ep?

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Was a great episode of an average season, its like breaking bad, series keep dipping in quality with the odd great episode.
    You what mate?

10+ Year Old Account
    That episode........... Ugh, it was freaking cringeworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    That episode........... Ugh, it was freaking cringeworthy.
    In a good way or a bad way? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chunkyman View Post
    Another boring episode, i swear theyre trying to kill this tv show.
    Well if they're trying to kill this show, they aren't doing a very good job of it. The episode was great and most people seem to be in agreement that it was very good. I guess we have different definitions of the word 'boring'. There doesn't need to be action packed zombie violence every second. This show is about survival and character development, not mindless zombie violence. If you're looking for that, go watch some zombie flicks.
    Last edited by KCguy; 2014-03-17 at 09:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oww, such a shame i was beginning to like her

Also +1 to the talley of how many crazy/insane/ moronic woman there have been in the show...
    Last edited by Frozenbeef; 2014-03-17 at 09:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KClovesGaming View Post
    In a good way or a bad way? lol
    In a really, really unenjoyable way.

Yeah. When that happened back at the prison, my first thought was that the Governor had a man (and/or woman) on the inside and was trying to sabotage things. I thought that explained Karen and David as well as the mice.

It's actually kinda fun to go back a few pages in this thread and look at my own predictions for how things would turn out.

Sorry to be late to the party but what a great episode it was. I was completely caught of guard by the sibling murder, bloody brutal man.

The feeling i got at the start of the episode was that one or both of the girls would die. That fact that Lizzie have been portrayed as a psychopath since mid of last season made it obvious to me that she would hurt her sister in some way. I mean.. she almost kille Judith when she was screaming in the night.

I was however 100% sure that it would happen when the scene where she feed the walker with a rat came up. She had been playing with that walker earlier and screamed at Carroll for killing it etc.
    When Mika showed up at the railroad i was certain that it would end up in a scenario where Mika tries to talk sence into Lizzie and end up shooting the trapped walker and Lizzie would freakout again and stab Mika.
    It didnt turn out that way but it felt like a real possibility.

And what was the deal with the burning walkers? Someone made a bonfire of dead people and they turned i guess..
    Pokemon X FC: 2423-3210-7902 - Fighting Safari - Meditite, Pancham and Unknown

Deleted
    Yea it was a good ep. The only beef I have at the moment is the zombies seem completely non threatening atm. You have to be a complete mongtard to get ganked by one. Food and water never seem to be a problem and the only real threat is other people. It takes away from the atmosphere when you can just chill out and hide behind trees and shit from a whole horde.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Yea it was a good ep. The only beef I have at the moment is the zombies seem completely non threatening atm. You have to be a complete mongtard to get ganked by one. Food and water never seem to be a problem and the only real threat is other people. It takes away from the atmosphere when you can just chill out and hide behind trees and shit from a whole horde.
    The old 'we need to go look for food and water, who's com... OH S*** A HORDE OF ZOMBIES' gets old pretty quick. There really would be a very, very limited number and variety of scenarios they could explore there.

Deleted
    What an episode...

What an episode...

I tell you guys season 4 so far is being a masterpiece in my opinion.