10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuukkatime View Post
    Did anyone else think "Office Space" at the beginning of last nights episode? All it was missing was some Geto Boys and maybe some slow motion.
    Looks like someone had the same thought.

so we are just 1 episode from the Season Finale on the show and I cant help but ask myself this one thing....

WTF DID DOCTOR JENNER TELL RICK!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Are they really just going to leave that unanswered this entire time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    so we are just 1 episode from the Season Finale on the show and I cant help but ask myself this one thing....

WTF DID DOCTOR JENNER TELL RICK!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Are they really just going to leave that unanswered this entire time?
    I could tell you. It has been accurately predicted (and spoilers are out there)

But I'll let you wait. You will know for certain next week. I promise.

my guess would be that every person is already infected regardless of getting bit or not (as that explains Shane and Randall)

but you saying they will finally confirm it gives me some closure. they let it hang out there for a full season that was over twice as long as the 1st that they introduced it on. I started to think they had just forgot about it

Well I'm pissed that Shane got killed off. He was easily my favorite character, along with Rick. I wanted to see them work out their differences and bro it up again, but I guess Kirkman's too death happy for that.

All i have to say..... Michonne.

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG! I just finished episode 12! I can't wait for the next one!

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Well I'm pissed that Shane got killed off. He was easily my favorite character, along with Rick. I wanted to see them work out their differences and bro it up again, but I guess Kirkman's too death happy for that.
    That would make the show too happy if they "worked it out." I'm just surprised it wasn't the season finale they used for the true confrontation...makes me wonder what's up their sleeves for next episode.

Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    What makes everyone think that it is a disease? Maybe it is a supernatural force.
    Does it really matter? It could be an invisible fairy that licks people on the face when they die and makes them rise (steady now), but it's the same result - seems like a silly point to dispute.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never read the comics but is it possible that the governor is a good guy in this version? Maybe going against another villain?
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Deleted
    Im looking for a new show to watch and it seems this one is pretty popular, is their a decent story to the show behind the obvious zombie invasion? I might download it and give it a try.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    Im looking for a new show to watch and it seems this one is pretty popular, is their a decent story to the show behind the obvious zombie invasion? I might download it and give it a try.
    Yeah, give it a try. It's has great writing.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    I will admit i am thoroughly enjoying the series as it happens. I have not read the comics or anything hence i don't know the resulting outcome or any of the possible explanations for what is going and and what will continue to go on as it goes into season 3.

I will however be very annoyed if at the end of it Rick walks into a church at the very and sees everyone from the Islan.... i mean farm who has died and they realize they have been dead all along from a plane crash.... Oh wait wrong show. I can see a very cheesy ending of Rick just waking up from the Coma from getting shot after having one of those Coma nightmares. Well that sure would be a crappy ending. You never know with some series endings when they run out of ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by slackjawsix View Post
    I never read the comics but is it possible that the governor is a good guy in this version? Maybe going against another villain?
    I seriously doubt it.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechanic View Post
    Definitely needs new characters, i hope they bring in a special someone, i wont give spoilers but oh nvm if u read the comic you'll know who im talking about
    God i hope so, i've heard from 3 different buddies.. I'm so excited about it.

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    made me alittle angry that they killed off shane, the only person to challenge rick for the decisions he makes and kinda pull rick back to the real world that this is a zombie apocalypse and there is no more law and you do what you have to do to survive. dale was a no-brainer(no pun intended), i really wish they would kill off lori, bring merl back into the picture and the black guy and his son from the 1st season. but shane dying was dumb... who is gonna challenge rick and the soft-hearted decisions he makes.. daryl? he is looking out for himself and maybe carol, shane actually worried about the GROUP.
    Nah, Shane only worried about himself, Lori, and Carl.

He didn't really care about anyone else. Shane would sacrifice the rest of the group to save one of those three people.
    Last edited by Purlina; 2012-03-13 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lockjawesome View Post
    aw cmon, shane didnt give a rats ass about Carl, only reason he 'cares' is so that he can get Lori. If he cared not for Carl, he'd have NOT A HOPE with that chick. so he plays along, does what he has to do. he enjoys being a role model for the kid, but its only a bit of humour for him. hes selfish, he enjoyed a contest of power between rick and himself, thats why he could never come out on top. in the end it was just greed that drove rick to have to kill him. always taunting, always making selfish decisions, never caring for anyone else. as far as lori is concerned, he just wants in there, its been seen a couple of times so far. theres been no heart to hearts about love etc. in s1 you see them just getting it on in the forest, he made the move. later when he tries to rape her in the CDC. he kept makin sly remarks the whole time there too..
    ^True, but he didn't show the same obsetion with Andrea...

If it was just about sex he could have forgotten about Lori and the potential baby.

He didn't really say the obsession was about sex, he said it's about Lori. Still, whether he was pretending or not doesn't really matter, it was still in his interests to look out for Carl and I'm fairly certain he would have put him before the rest of the group.

I was seriously going to quit watching when shane died. I know he dies very early on in the novels, but they weren't following suit with the novels at all. I was hoping they would give shane a chance at redemption, then he splits off to another group, and a showdown happens down the road.

Then i found out who they're bringing in from the novels for next season, and now i'm excited again.
    When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I kept asking why Shane didn't just move on to Andrea? Lori is a skinny bitch. No idea why he was so obsessed with her? She may be carrying his child? Ya, most guys would run the other way as soon as the woman they are with is pregnant and deny its theirs. Andrea is way hotter and much more of Shane's type. Oh well, whomever created the comic and the writers of the show have their reasons.