Deleted
    The pass of with the bullet plans/recipes kinda lingered with me that its Eugene

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty bullshit ending.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

15+ Year Old Account
    apparently the main cast doesn't even know who died

You know AMC is taking a big risk with all these cliffhangers. Surely they know people pirate video games, music, movies, and TV. I wonder how many people are going to start pirating The Walking Dead if they keep this up?

The thing is there are a lot of people who have not read the comics so really didn't even know this was coming down the pike. If the comic didn't exist and you had no idea where the story was going or what the story arcs were you really wouldn't be this upset. This is normal cliffhanger stuff that has been done for decades. The only reason you all are upset is because you KNEW someone was going to get the bat and you built up this level of anticipation because you KNEW they could deviate from the comics and you don't get to see if your speculation is right. in the days before the interwebs you saw the cliffhanger then speculated all summer. Now you get to speculate about the cliffhanger and be pissed all summer because all your questions weren't answered.
    Imagine if life really was fair, and all the bad things that happen to you happen because you deserved them.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Spy View Post
    and what was that. I stopped watching that hack show during season 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Devy View Post
    What was their explanation? stopped watching after that fucking shit they pulled. lol
    There was no explanation...that would be a monumental overstatement. All they said was something like "This was the end of the story we were telling, next season will start another story and we'll see how everyone is affected, how they change, how they grow"

Like...no shit. That could be said about every season ender ever.
    BAD WOLF

I would prefer it Eugene instead of Glenn because of Maggie. However Glenn's character has been a bit of wet noodle and it may be his time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devy View Post
    The pass of with the bullet plans/recipes kinda lingered with me that its Eugene
    Kind of betting that what happened...I mean, they did the switch-a-roo of Denise getting a bolt to the head when it was Abraham that got a bolt in the comics

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daryl Dixon View Post
    apparently the main cast doesn't even know who died

So basicly they're going along with the flow. These writers are something else.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, they are directly asking the creators to defend the cliffhanger b/c of the twitter reactions.

HAHAHAHAHA. Gotta love those commercial break, emergency damage control preparations.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, Lori's death in the comics was changed. Instead of her dieing due to childbirth , she and Judith take a shotgun meal during the loss of the Prison (is this spoiler? I feel it shouldn't be since we're WAY pass the Prison season)

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm...the whole #Whoisit has Eugene at second place for getting Lucielled...still betting that its him.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Parrot View Post
    Also, Lori's death in the comics was changed. Instead of her dieing due to childbirth , she and Judith take a shotgun meal during the loss of the Prison (is this spoiler? I feel it shouldn't be since we're WAY pass the Prison season)

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm...the whole #Whoisit has Eugene at second place for getting Lucielled...still betting that its him.

After this bullshit cliffhanger if its any one but Glenn or Daryl, im fucking done. Eugene? Are you fucking kidding me? Who gives a shit about Eugene. He doesnt have near the fan base or the shock value of dieing to Lucille.

After a 7 month fucking break, there wont be much of a shock value left regardless. To be disappointed like that would be the end of it for me. I waited 7 months to find out it was fucking Eugene that died? Fuck that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post
    After this bullshit cliffhanger if its any one but Glenn or Daryl, im fucking done. Eugene? Are you fucking kidding me? Who gives a shit about Eugene. He doesnt have near the fan base or the shock value of dieing to Lucille.

After a 7 month fucking break, there wont be much of a shock value left regardless. To be disappointed like that would be the end of it for me. I waited 7 months to find out it was fucking Eugene that died? Fuck that.
    I quite like Eugene personally feel like his character has been progressing well on the show however I do agree hes not an appropriate enough character to get Lucille. But now if they do Daryl when the season comes back more people will stop watching. They had their chance to kill Daryl in this episode and they blew it. It would have sent a big enough message and be dramatic enough to make it worthwhile. It'll probably be Glenn to play it safe after what they pulled.

Deleted
    Why are people defending this garbage on social media? Lmao.

This is like reality TV level manipulation of the audience. "WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE KNIVES COME OUT!? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON HELL'S KITCHEN!" Like, we all know what fucking happens so why bother?

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I just say that despite this show being run by fucking chimps and literally fucking over the last 10 seconds of this episode, THE episode, the acting from EVERYONE during that confrontation was amazing, the actors knocked it out of the park. Andrew Lincoln is insanely good during it, you can see just how scared he was, he knocked it out of the park so hard there, not to mention JDM. But ofcourse, the suits had to fuck it up, clap, clap, clap.

Deleted
    I'm still so mad about this lmao.

How on earth did anyone think this was a good idea? They spent, what, 15 minutes with all these fantastic actors building up all this tension and emotion, and now we're just gonna see a dead body (if we even fucking see them and it's not like just a funeral/conversation) in a cold open in 6 months' time and we're supposed to give a shit then? Fucking retards. They should ask the GoT writers how to do a finale death.

This is like something a first year undergrad on a creative writing course would put out. CLIFFHANGER LOL SO SUSPENSE WOW. No, it's a total anti-climax. There is no way to regain that tension. We've already seen the build up.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-04-04 at 04:37 AM.

Favorite Twitter joke I've read about the finale so far: "Don't worry. Nobody died. Rick and all his people managed to hide under a dumpster before the bat came down."

At least we know for sure it wasn't Carol. I'm happy about that.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-04-04 at 04:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a fucking joke. I'm just going to let the real Negan express how I felt about this episode and AMC.

These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

TWD writer 1: So who are we gonna kill at the end of the season? It's gotta be huge!
    TWD writer 2: How about our viewerbase?