Deleted
    Appears Morgan added a pointy end to his stick.

I also think Morgan won't survive this season now together with either Sasha or Rosita.

Good episode though. Still better than the first half of this season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    Appears Morgan added a pointy end to his stick.

I also think Morgan won't survive this season now together with either Sasha or Rosita.

Good episode though. Still better than the first half of this season.
    Sasha is definitly dead since she is going to Star Trek (if that project ever gets off the ground). Rosita has sort of been written into a wall so there are solid bets for her going as well. Morgan, not so sure. Even killer Morgan isn't one to go charge into when the odds are against him. We saw a glimpse of killer Morgan way back during the Governor days when Rick stumbled upon him (Morgan). The character is too smart and resourceful to be taken out outside of a stray bullet in a random battle. They also spent way too much time with Morgan struggling with his pacifist side to have killed off so soon.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

So here's to the return of crazy Morgan!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Sasha is definitly dead since she is going to Star Trek (if that project ever gets off the ground). Rosita has sort of been written into a wall so there are solid bets for her going as well. Morgan, not so sure. Even killer Morgan isn't one to go charge into when the odds are against him. We saw a glimpse of killer Morgan way back during the Governor days when Rick stumbled upon him (Morgan). The character is too smart and resourceful to be taken out outside of a stray bullet in a random battle. They also spent way too much time with Morgan struggling with his pacifist side to have killed off so soon.
    I did not know about the actress of Sasha playing in the new Star Trek. I rather see her go than Rosita.

Regarding Morgan, it's kind of silly to have him go crazy again after seeing a kid die he hasn't known for very long (Can't be more than a few weeks I believe). Kinda needed to push the Kingdom story forward I know, but still.

Deleted
    This season has had a lot more bad points than good, but I think a lot of it, is due to having too many characters now
    With Alexandria, kingdom, hilltop, waterside, trash heap, and saviours. It has become too diluted
    They need a massive cast cull, and like some suggested a few are a given
    Sasha, 100% yes and she will probably get holly or whatever her name was from the comics death
    Rosita, hoping they stick to the comics for when the whisperer come in, but she has got too damn annoying now
    Morgan, seems to go back and forth so much without achieveing anything
    Dwight, almost a dead cert to bite it, same with the guy who ran hilltop
    Also Aaron's boyfriend who just seems to be a nothing character along with Heath who's barely had a sentence this season

Still perplexing to me that the Saviors value 12 melons more than the gas it takes to drive two vehicles to pick up the 12 melons. LOL.. is it bad that I can watch an entire episode and think.... ok, now they are driving for 1 melon....

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    Still perplexing to me that the Saviors value 12 melons more than the gas it takes to drive two vehicles to pick up the 12 melons. LOL.. is it bad that I can watch an entire episode and think.... ok, now they are driving for 1 melon....
    Practicality flew out the window ages ago with this show. I still watch the show because I'm a sucker for anything Zombie genre good or bad. Bring it on Walking Dead throw some more nonsense at me.

Did they really have to do the whole "so who is she huh? whos your new giiiiirlfriend" "Im not telling you Morgan lol, wait till we get back to base" made it super obvious that kid was biting the bullet that episode.

So predictable, its noah's grand architecture future plans all over again

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    And yeah, driving multiple cars for one melon is stupid as fuck.

The show is more about humanity post civilization than a realistic zombie survival.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad and Morgan and Carol are coming back to fuck some shit up. Was getting tired of his zen monk bullshit and Carol's pity party. I mean they were interesting when the arcs started but its time for war, yo.

Also on reddit people were losing their fucking MINDS over Morgan killing the guy. It's like they took a bathroom break or something and completely missed the dialogue before that scene. Like yes Morgan is close to going back into Clear mode but what he did was calculated not some crazy lapse in sanity. The following scenes of him having the flash backs were because he killed, not what led him to kill.
    Last edited by Dug; 2017-03-13 at 04:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, I quite enjoyed this one. Was great to see Morgan not being a total fucking mong.

The melon trades were pretty stupid. For some reason they all have an endless amount of gasoline to do even the dumbest chores. Other than that I thought this episode was pretty good. I never really cared for Benjamin and Richard but they somewhat managed to make me feel for their deaths. I like how Morgan finally stepped up and stopped this whole zen thing, convincing the Kingdom to fight back. But the Kingdom doesn't seem to have that much manpower, unless they are willing to recruit villagers to fight.

i got just one question........Who Are You?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    And yeah, driving multiple cars for one melon is stupid as fuck.

The show is more about humanity post civilization than a realistic zombie survival.
    Which is a good thing for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    It was mostly also to assert their dominance, not just the bloody melon.

I also don’t get it why people are so surprised that the show is mostly about human factions now, slow ass zombie types can’t remain a constant big threat forever, considering the amount of years that already passed in the show, it would be odd if they were still panicking much over it.
    I remember when people wanted it to be factions, at least for there to be a permanent residence. How long are were people supposed to be helpless nomads?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I mean how many bases have we went through. The camp the CDC the farm the prison, the church Alexandria every time they get a bunch of redshirts, and then kill them all off while most of the main group makes it out ok, remember that time that most of the woodberry people got killed by the flu, those that survived all got killed in a bus, that's what breaks immersion for me, we have had plenty of nomad time.

They also need to work on acutally making a base, they knew since season one that walker guys repell walkers, The farm took it further showing that keeping live walkers protects you for a herd, They should have been chaining walkers back in the prison ark.

Also add some real defense fortifications, not just the basic chain link an area has. Ricks a Cop they have a guy who can smelt bullets yet that can figure out how to dig a moat and pile the dirt on the other side? A moat wall alone should keep them safe from any walkers, and would prevent people from driving up, fell some treas and use the logs to reinforce the walls

Deleted
    I was hoping that the shitty Boy died and like 5mins after he died. Good job. Now the shitty Kid with the Cowboy-Hat has to die. I really hate that they are too scared to let Main-Characters die. If this was GoT the Police-Guy would have died in Episode 1 at the Tank.

This Series really need to come to an end. This season is exactly the same as the terrible season in the prison. And the Characters are so fucking boring and terribly written except from maybe the gray haired old Woman.

The end should be them all fighting thousands of Zombies and slowly all going down while fighting.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dunno why but i legit despised the last episode. i wanted to call it a boring filler ep but alot happened.

its just pace and atmosphere and feeling felt dull af
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    At this point, I really don't feel like Negan is the main antagonist of the season. I keep reading how he was this big thing in the comics, but I feel he's being poorly represented on the show. Mostly due to the lack of focus on him. I think The Governor was being shown as more of a threat to Ricks' group. He even had more character development.
    Lack of focus on him? What? Does people really forget the first half of this season that quickly?

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I feel Negan isn't getting proper character development and isn't getting enough screen time. They've added a lot of new cast members and additional storylines (Hilltop, The Kingdom, etc) and I don't think they're managing them well. They don't feel like they're being incorporated well enough into the Negan storyline. They feel like they're stories off on their own - fillers - that will eventually meet up together, likely in one episode.

- - - Updated - - -

Negans' pawns are getting more attention, and feel like more of a threat.
    I can't agree with the idea that Negan haven't had enough screen-time. I remember distinctly that people moaned he had too much in the first 8 episodes of the season.

Wander if Eugine is just playing them, or actually fully part of the Saviors..

Hoping hes dies personally, soo cringe worth!