Poll: Vol'jin or Garrosh?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    every fiber of my being says Vol'jin but seeing how Garrosh doesnt seem to be acting like a total douche, atleast he wasnt when he was given the title of Warcheif so i might have to side with Garroh, esp since now we have to battle the Alliance even moreso for resources and land

Derailed the Cereal Thread

Deleted
    Vol'jin obviously. And Drek'thar but he's apparently too cool to be here.

10+ Year Old Account
    garrosh because vol'jin saying one line that said f u to garrosh (and later saying he lost his temper to thrall lol) does not make up for failing to kill zalazane for 6 years

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    garrosh because vol'jin saying one line that said f u to garrosh (and later saying he lost his temper to thrall lol) does not make up for failing to kill zalazane for 6 years
    =D yeah!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcelopvf View Post
    =D yeah!
    atleast saurfang had the record to back it up

as the might of kalimador.

might of kalimador title > leader of the warsong offencive title

also warsong offencive title > vol'jin

I voted Garrosh, but if it would have been a fight between Sen'jin and Grom (aka the fathers)then i would vote Sen'jin.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    if it would have been a fight between Sen'jin and Grom (aka the fathers)then i would vote Sen'jin.
    Errr... why? Sen'jin succumbed to a random naga priestess, he didn't display and powers aside vision. Grom, on the other hand... well, you know.

Stood in the Fire Doctor Deanster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    garrosh. because we all know orcs can kick a trolls ass any day

I like Vol'jin, I really do...

But Thrall made Garrosh Warchief. So I'll go with Garrosh. Thrall is a smart one he is.
    To be married on January 21st, 2011.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    I voted Garrosh, but if it would have been a fight between Sen'jin and Grom (aka the fathers)then i would vote Sen'jin.
    Um that wouldn't be a competition, remember back in the day that guy in HWL gear dueling low lvls for teh lulz, it would play out like that, with Grom being the one in HWL gear and sen'jin being the low lvl. uneducated troll fanboy is uneducated.

Both are awesome characters. Give Garrosh a chance and check out the quest chain in stonetalon moutains, you will see a more caring and passionate Garrosh (as for the general not so caring).
    As for Vol'jin he is one cool character that I believe will become even greater as time goes by and as he watches Garrosh. If you keep up with Garrosh in tbh and wotlk he is seen with thrall and saurfang listining to lectures in mostly wotlk, but my point is he learns from them and you will see that when you do the stonetalon mountains quests. Vol'jin and Garrosh I see becoming friends and Garrosh may want Vol'jin at his side like Thrall did.

Quote Originally Posted by Drin View Post
    Both are awesome characters. Give Garrosh a chance and check out the quest chain in stonetalon moutains, you will see a more caring and passionate Garrosh (as for the general not so caring).
    As for Vol'jin he is one cool character that I believe will become even greater as time goes by and as he watches Garrosh. If you keep up with Garrosh in tbh and wotlk he is seen with thrall and saurfang listining to lectures in mostly wotlk, but my point is he learns from them and you will see that when you do the stonetalon mountains quests. Vol'jin and Garrosh I see becoming friends and Garrosh may want Vol'jin at his side like Thrall did.
    Pretty much this ^^

Vol'jin would be a better leader.
    In a fight, let us remember what fell the mighty Cairne Bloodhoof. Garrosh would lose to him if it wasnt for what? His secretly envenomed weapon... Now let us consider that Vol'jin is a Shadow Hunter.