Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Horrible Blizz support

Curious why blizzard seems like they can't fix ANY Of the current issues going on in game, I am yet to see a single real issue fixed since the new patch. What the fuck is wrong with blizzard, what are they doing to the point to where they can't fix anything. With all the money they're getting every month, it shouldn't be hard to find people that can actually do their jobs. Perhaps offer more money and they'd get more employees? Find more people! This is absolutely intolerable for the amount of money and time that's been put into the game, it's practically un-playable the way things are right now. No matter what I'm doing I seem to find a bug or glitch that either dc's me, makes me have to re-log or gives me a damn deserter buff.

Why is it players are having to make add-ons and what not to fix the issues, that blizzard themselves can't even fix?
    Last edited by Wolfessdeath; 2010-10-20 at 11:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    welcome to expansion launch patch?????

Why? They are too busy with Blizzcon.

They've fixed dozens and dozens of issues... what're you talking about? There's still some left over (and fixes for many of those, including nameplates and projected textures, are out there for you to use), but the majority of class bugs have been addressed. Classes are still imbalanced, but that's to be expected for a pre-expac patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because Blizz doesn't want to spam you with patches. They are trying to release one big patch that fixes most/all the glitches instead of having 4 tiny 3mb patches a day.

Tiny patches would be fine, you can install the patches when you get dc'd or have to ctrl+Alt+Delete shut down WoW. I am yet to see any of the issues I've come by fixed yet. Blizzcon is the reason? That sounds like an awesome idea so everyone there can bring up the in-game issues, and other companies can laugh at their lack of a technical support team.

10+ Year Old Account
    waiting for patch bug fixes and hotfixes are a matter of course. i'm not one to complain and i just grit my teeth and play through it, though i'll admit the large amount of minor annoyances get a little aggravating, such as not being able to inspect people, bgs crashing, etc. but as i said, your only choice as a player is to just have patience and apathy.

доверять надежде означает знать отчаяние

Quote Originally Posted by rark View Post
    Why? They are too busy with Blizzcon.
    If they were to busy with planing Blizzcon, they would have known what they would been up to by releasing such a huge patch.

On another note, Blizzard may have belived by putting the PTR core up on the Live servers, it would solve most computer problems such as DC as so, but then it showed that it didn't, then they might have tried to fix this stuff, and got stuck in it. They might have come up with solutions, but when applying those, it might have done the servers even more instabil in other ways.

There are several different combinations WHY blizzard made what they did and why nothing is happening now, but my bet is they aren't taking a vacation. Else, I agree on that all those DC etc is annoying and if the world was in top shape, they shouldn't be there, but well well, everyone isn't perfect!

10+ Year Old Account
    I got my warlock pet names back /shrug.

If you are having problems I suggest emailing customer support, going to the official forums or maybe even sending a hand written letter expressing your issues with the company. All of those would be better options than writing on MMO Champion.

So only the issues you've come across are real issues?

I actually got banned from the forums for bringing up a previous issue, blizzard doesn't like people yelling at them for their mistakes. You can't even call their customer support/tech support that's how bad they are. Guess how long a hand written letter would take to get there? That they would never read, considering the amount they probably get. Guess what would be a better option for you, hypocrite? Not to reply to a thread when you have nothing to say to help the issue.

They've fixed dozens and dozens of issues... what're you talking about?
    Well scrolling over the Pumpkin for HH freezing my comp, not being able to see my damage still, random dismounts in the air, nameplates still screwed up, Searing totem on my shaman wont attack target dummies, random lag spikes, Wow Launcher closes because of an error unless i click play right away. There are more that i cant recall still out there, im gonna run the repair program and see if some of these can be fixed on my end. But i havent seen any real difference on live before and after matinence.
    Robot #1: Administer the test.
    Robot #2: Which of the following would you most prefer? A: a puppy, B: a pretty flower from your sweetie, or C: a large properly formatted data file?
    Robot #1: Choose!
    Fry: Uh, is the puppy mechanical in any way?
    Robot #2: No, it is the bad kind of puppy.
    Leela: Then we'll go with that data file!
    Robot #2: Correct!
    Robot #1: The flower would also have been acceptable.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe the new launcher and streaming content during play is already patching some of the issues with the game. With the way the game streams content now, you don't have to log out for small 3MB patches and such. Things are getting fixed, slowly, but still getting fixed. It doesn't help that they have to scan through thousands of bullshit complaints to get to real ones. Give them time, they have alot on their plate atm. This happens every time an expansion is about to come out. Be patient, cause after cata actually comes out, you'll have new things to complain about and Blizz will have more things to fix. Such is the way of things.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfessdeath View Post
    I actually got banned from the forums for bringing up a previous issue, blizzard doesn't like people yelling at them for their mistakes. You can't even call their customer support/tech support that's how bad they are. Guess how long a hand written letter would take to get there? That they would never read, considering the amount they probably get. Guess what would be a better option for you, hypocrite? Not to reply to a thread when you have nothing to say to help the issue.
    No offense, but it is pretty hard to get banned from the official forums - you were probably really angry and wrote your message in a way calling them incompetent or something. That isn't the way to get your issue resolved.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell me about it. I have been disconnected from a BG two times today which were slight glitch Disconnects and I log back in and straight away I am no longer in the BG I queued ages for and have a shiny deserter debuff on me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drakean View Post
    Well scrolling over the Pumpkin for HH freezing my comp, nameplates still screwed up
    HH Pumpkin fix (also fixes all tooltip-related freezes):
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ofTooltip.html

Nameplates, just type:
    /console bloattest 1
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfessdeath View Post
    Quite sure that they are aware of the problems that they have, and moderators/GMs on the offical forums are getting annoyed by people complaining. Seeing it from your side only, you might think they you are doing a good thing by telling them those obvious stuff. But from their end it might be annoying.

Practical example:

Your name is John(Blizzard), and your hand a pretty messed up, lets say it's kinda blueish, not good at all (All the obvious problems with the server).
    You would love that one or two people pointed it out, but would you like that every single person that saw you did it? Would you listen on what everyone said or just ignore them?

Still, wont exaplin your ban, but can have been about that you wrote in a threatning way or something, nothing we can tell as the users on MMO-Champ.

10+ Year Old Account
    inb4 QQ?

They're fixing everything.. it takes time. They are compiling all the bugs into one patch so you don't have to DL multiple patches. AND imo they were too early on releasing 4.0.1.. Yes they should have fixed everything before releasing.. but now that they didn't wait we have bugs. It's common. Just deal with it plox.

Sure did, because that's what they are, is incompetent. Their own issues, and I proved that they are because they gave a perm ban without any warning, or even a reply to the thread. Not even a suspension, that's how bad blizz is.

God you guys a re retarded, could you please read the thread or are all of you really that illiterate and unable to make decent points in your posts? It's been OVER A WEEK AND NOTHING HAS BEEN FIXED, so yeah everyone is yelling at them and telling them issues that are going on. BECAUSE IT AIN'T GETTING FIXED. They wouldn't be having that issue if they would actually fix shit, would they?