Thread: so OP

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

so OP

is it me only that came across this in pvp..some alliance roque are critting like god like. just 5-6k crit once u sap..you are out no way in hell even with healer u are out. just roque been buff like triple

No, it's just you. There has never been a thread about rogues one shotting people at lower levels either on MMO or on the official forums

Move on.

Nothing to see here

fnord.

EDIT: And I understand how it's easy to typo "rouge" for "rogue" but how the fuck does anyone end up using a Q in the word?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    It's just you.
    + /Thread

(insert slowpoke picture)

OMG REALLY?

15+ Year Old Account
    ill be the first to say

what is this, i dont even.

I was leveling my hunter in bg, was lvl 39 with 2400hp and a lvl 33 rogue 2 shotted me before i could realise what happened, blizz should just remove ambush since they removed my disengage!!
    ''See me rise, the mighty Surt Destroyer of the universe. Bringer of flames and endless hurt. Scorcher of men and earth!''

Quote Originally Posted by Babetina415 View Post
    I was leveling my hunter in bg, was lvl 39 with 2400hp and a lvl 33 rogue 2 shotted me before i could realise what happened, blizz should just remove ambush since they removed my disengage!!
    Hi!

I realize you're being sarcastic.

But here's the real deal: Blizz has removed ranks from most abilities. Therefore, they should look at their spreadsheets and make abilities scale with both level and stats, calculated against a certain level of stamina (for players) or hit points (for mobs). This is not hard. It would take a couple of us educated and math-capable people here a couple weeks at most.

We'd simply need guidance from the developers to know how much damage is too much.

Period.

chill the fuck out belfpala.

i am not geek like you that know everything.. so i dont see a reason if someone type something wrong you have to use; but how the fuck does anyone end up using a Q in the word?

u think u are better then other?

10+ Year Old Account
    actually at low levels you can easly one shot with ambush and twink gear

Rogues arent OP although they cant one shot with there cds and right stunlock you will be pretty fucked as let say... ret paladin

Simple solution : go defensive and wait till rogue uses most cds and then roflpwnomghax him
    -K

I crit 1k+ at lvl 19.

Deleted
    Yep, alliance roques are OP. Horde roques...not so much.

I got 2 shotted by a rogue in full pvp gear resilence was 1039 so i can relate lol. And that's at lvl 80 btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    everything is unbalanced for 80 atm, stuff like this cane and will happen

Successful Troll?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    what is this, i dont even.
    this

Deleted
    This thread has such a boring title, even for a troll thread.

Where did the Troll of Olde go? The classic troll that actually had brains and humor, as opposed to "trolololololol"

Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    This thread has such a boring title, even for a troll thread.

Where did the Troll of Olde go? The classic troll that actually had brains and humor, as opposed to "trolololololol"
    They have passed like rain on the mountains,
    Like wind in the meadows.
    The days have come down on the forums
    Behind the hills, into shadow.

How did it come to this?
    Still waiting on the skillscore addon ...

Either move on or wait until you're 85 where things will get back into relative balance.