Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

WTB forsaken with beards.

THAT would be badass IMO!
    (especially when on the Mechano hog with a nazi World war helm on top )

10+ Year Old Account
    They.. don't have mouths. How will they have a beard?

They already have beards, the only thing is that they were attached to their jaw, which dropped off unfortunately.
    People who think they can reason with me are clearly unreasonable.

Practicin' drawing and writing too, might even post a story or two. (no rhyme intended)

Note to beer-fans: Beer's for pussies, mead's for men.

some have mouths bro

OT: yes i would like to see some bearded forsaken, do beards magically fall out when you get resurected?

Derailed the Cereal Thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Would look insanely awesome indeed. Especially if there was like REALLY long beards xD

Quote Originally Posted by bak00777 View Post
    some have mouths bro

OT: yes i would like to see some bearded forsaken, do beards magically fall out when you get resurected?
    Hair usually falls out when you die, yes.

Of course this says nothing about the Warcraft dead, or more specifically undead.

perhaps all they need to do is to introduce beard-friendly necromancy?
    Their hair doesn't fall out (well not all of it atleast) so it should be possible.

Practicin' drawing and writing too, might even post a story or two. (no rhyme intended)

Attaching beards to dead flesh, bone or metal implants (Deathwing with a beard wouldn't work) isn't going to really catch on.

Perhaps they can meet in the middle with mould moustaches.

EDIT: and no hair doesn't fall out when you die. Hair and nails continue to grow but... I'm not sure how I know that and I don't care to remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Arshan View Post
    Hair usually falls out when you die, yes.
    but not right away, and if ur gonna use that argument, then why can u choose to have a forsaken with hair?

Derailed the Cereal Thread

hair = living stuff... living stuff... on a dead person... ye well whatever....

Quote Originally Posted by bak00777 View Post
    but not right away, and if ur gonna use that argument, then why can u choose to have a forsaken with hair?
    See my second reply.

.............Yes.

Want a fu-man-chu.
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid..."
    -A. Einstein.

Deleted
    Renember there is allways a friendly goblin barber that can implant you some beard....for a price.

Quote Originally Posted by manofmagic View Post
    hair = living stuff... living stuff... on a dead person... ye well whatever....
    Hair = stuff that was living that's now dead.

Well, hey, that fits perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggynaut View Post
    .............Yes.

Want a fu-man-chu.
    I doubt a beard with so little actual hair in it would survive death or necromancy, seeing that only very little of their hair remains.

*Looks at your profile picture*
    *Shake my head in denial*
    Lok'tar ogar!

Quote Originally Posted by Arshan View Post
    I doubt a beard with so little actual hair in it would survive death or necromancy, seeing that only very little of their hair remains.
    Because I was totally serious, brah.
    :P
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid..."
    -A. Einstein.

Deleted
    People need to see the line between what can happen in real life and a fantasy themed mmorpg.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    I'm pretty sure you are thinking of the World War 1 helmet, which was pretty much half a bucket with a spike on top, which wasn't a nazi helm, since the germans weren't nazi's in WW1 :P

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Juggynaut View Post
    Because I was totally serious, brah.
    :P
    If they somehow implemented it i imagine it would look hilarious, and to be honest sarcasm or joking can't really be detected in here.

Hair does not fall out until the flesh has decayed out. Even more so, the hair keeps growing a long time after the body died. A relatively fresh corpse or the one kept in good condition would still have all the hair and perhaps more hair than before death. lol.