Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I should have known marmalade was deathwing. It was so obvious

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    What a joke of a company anymore, a shell of their former selves.
    Well... Yeah, its Activision Blizzard, not Blizzard that made WoW >.>

actually Blizzard is the one that made WoW...Activision wasnt apart of Blizz in 2004 you know

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    I feel bad for all the people that paid to get into Blizzcon, or even PPV TV. No new info, nothing exciting from the looks of the dance floor. Some real sub-par cosplay this year. The dance contest is a joke, not because of the bad dancing, but because it's basically the same dancing we've seen for years now outside of the goblin stuff which doesn't make up for jack. Really, there was zero good information released there, nada, nothing. What a waste of time. Hope Blizzard at least gave people a reach around there, making a killing on a joke event, while the developers mock and insult the fan base that seems to know more about the game/lore than they do.

And they STILL didn't fix Live yet... Still. What a joke of a company anymore, a shell of their former selves.
    they had nothing to announce so why would they have information....like Metzen said Blizzcon is for the fans and fans only not about announcements
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyshh View Post
    actually Blizzard is the one that made WoW...Activision wasnt apart of Blizz in 2004 you know
    I believe that's what they're saying. And it's true. Since that merger their game output/quality has plummeted even more. Now they're out for some smash-n-grab cash, and not about releasing quality products. Wow, that makes Valve the only savior left for PC gaming, and that's worrisome at best anymore too. PC gaming may actually "die" finally.

---------- Post added 2010-10-25 at 08:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyshh View Post
    they had nothing to announce so why would they have information....like Metzen said Blizzcon is for the fans and fans only not about announcements
    If it were true then tickets wouldn't be as outrageous in price, which they are, so they can make yet another profit off their fans. Don't let the blind-love for Blizzard fool you. They could have easily talked 10minutes about their Next-gen MMO that their "A-team" is working on. You know the game where their best talent is, their focus as well, which is why WoW has been degrading over the past years.

Deleted
    Haha! I can see him

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    I love how the men are so judgemental about women gamers that turned up to have some fun and dress up as something out of a game they enjoy. Wow isn't exactly known for it's characters to look like the average women running around. Most of their "well known" characters all have skimpy armor:P

For me I think it's great people out there have enough confidence to wear what they like and not care what people think of them, we need more of that, today people are made to feel so insecure about their bodies cause it doesn't match up to what "society" thinks it should.

So thanks guys for having the courrage to actually go do something fun and enjoy doing it! Live and let live.
    Gonna agree with this. There is nothing wrong with girls wanting to dress skimpy, regardless of how they look physically , I'm sure every girl at one point or another has wanted to dress up and feel "sexy".

Plus cosplay isn't a cult like it is in countries like Japan. So I'm willing to bet alot of the people who dressed up and entered just wanted to have fun and experience something different from their average everyday life. With that said, these people wouldn't spend months on end with a huge budget for accuracy (like the cosplayers in Japan), cause fact is, as some has pointed out. The costume worn by the NPC in-game, sometimes define the law of reality and most of the conventional methods of DIY projects by your average person, with little to no experience of sewing isn't going to capture your imagination, and certainly isn't worth the effort, unless they are passionate about it.

Point is, stop being so judgmental and enjoy the show. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing WRONG with judging the costumes (that's expected in a contest), but it is UNACCEPTABLE to judge and label the people in them (regardless of how skimpy, uncreative or physically horrid), because you know absolutely nothing about that person.
    Last edited by Kayydee; 2010-10-25 at 09:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    omg...its waldo... O.o

10+ Year Old Account
    bit retarded today...can someone circle him?

10+ Year Old Account

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Kayydee View Post
    Gonna agree with this. There is nothing wrong with girls wanting to dress skimpy, regardless of how they look physically , I'm sure every girl at one point or another has wanted to dress up and feel "sexy".

Plus cosplay isn't a cult like it is in countries like Japan. So I'm willing to bet alot of the people who dressed up and entered just wanted to have fun and experience something different from their average everyday life. With that said, these people wouldn't spend months on end with a huge budget for accuracy (like the cosplayers in Japan), cause fact is, as some has pointed out. The costume worn by the NPC in-game, sometimes define the law of reality and most of the conventional methods of DIY projects by your average person, with little to no experience of sewing isn't going to capture your imagination, and certainly isn't worth the effort, unless they are passionate about it.

Point is, stop being so judgmental and enjoy the show. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing WRONG with judging the costumes (that's expected in a contest), but it is UNACCEPTABLE to judge and label the people in them (regardless of how skimpy, uncreative or physically horrid), because you know absolutely nothing about that person.

You Kayydee, Are lovely to say that... Thank you for being human and understanding that everyone else is too. <3

Deleted
    I actually enjoyed the live stream. I felt entertained. Nothing to complain about.

And to those guys complaining about the costume contest. Get real. There is nothing wrong in dressing up and go on stage. Do you expect only models going up there? Calling them sluts just states your inmaturety. And prolly those poeple never saw any "hawt" girls outside of the interwebs.

rofl I found him!

adsfasdf that picture..

"AHH IT'S WALDO!!!" just literally shouted when i found it

didn't know who i was looking for until i found him

Deleted
    Would anyone care to enlighten me about that Waldo thing?

Lol Waldo! hahaha

Blizzcon was awful. Simply a further extension of Activision being impressed upon is. I'm surprised there wasn't a COD Black Ops trailer in there somewhere.

No picture of that awesome Nova ghost cosplay?

Some nice Halloween Effect cleavage on display. Awesome.

god I can't even type one sentence without a typo

Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    There was another alextrasza there and she looked much better... No, I'm not talking about the costume, of course....
    Can I ask what about the other one was better? I'm the one in the picture here so I'd like to know what I could do better next time.