Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    They could not have made that event anymore lame. If only it would fly across the map at high speeds launching fire to the ground, then at least it would instill a little bit of fear, instead of its current flying over at a snails pace.

Deathwing projectile vomiting that fire reminds me of college.

The music played when he comes will obviously be Wagners "Ride of the Valkyries", they should also change his title from Aspect of Death to Death from Above!

when is this going to happen

We should hear him roaring or something. The quiet of it is kind of incongruous.

FUcck I would hate to be the guy to tank deathwing

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Man, people will complain about everything. Makes me wonder why Blizzard even bothers with these World Events. If I was in there place and every time I tried to do anything special I got nothing but crying and moaning in return, I would give up real fast.

I think it looks amazing and cannot wait to see him in action.
    Or, if you would be worth anything, you would eat that feedback up and pump out something better. If everyone would be vomiting sunshine onto Blizzard for everything they do, they wouldn't want to do anything better. The current event looks very bland and boring.

Oh, and they bother with these world events because that earns them more money. They're still a company.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warslaughter View Post
    FUcck I would hate to be the guy to tank deathwing
    Don't worry. Even gnome will handle it. It may be hard to tank in heroic, but in normal it will be farmed just like LK is.
    91 lvl Elit Alcoholic Ирез

10+ Year Old Account
    Is Deathwing going to 'fly asunder and wipe the lands' and whanot every day? Because it would get annoying

Hmm so can I bubble in the fire and not die and get the achievement? It's what pallys do you know!!

Quote Originally Posted by XeliosX View Post
    Ehh -- Am I the only one slightly concerned about the "New community site / forums"?
    I mean, they wanted to use Real ID in the forums, there was overwhelming resentment to the idea.

Can't help but think their way of getting around it is by saying "look we're using a NEW website, with NEW rules."
    Hm.
    They threw out that idea...what are you concerned about, exactly? I'd rather have something tighter moderated than the current cess-pit, tbh. It's got better of late since they chucked out some of the troublemakers, but if it makes it a more pleasant place to be occasionally then it will be worth all the hassle. I think climbing down from the Real ID fiasco (though as someone with a publicly visible Facebook account I couldn't have cared less about it) was a good idea, but for what it's worth, the game needs serious regulation in some areas and the forums are one place where it won't come too soon. I enjoy the community aspect of games; since I discovered the internet I've been posting on forums, and the WoW forums are worse by far than a lot of other places even though the subject of conversation is less important than some communities I've been a part of over the years. If Blizzard want to clean up they could do a lot worse.

The style of the Starcraft forums is nice and I'm looking forward to being able to uprate good posts. It's in the community's interests that Blizzard don't let their forums become a place simply to breed trolls but make them a strong and supportive community. A lot of third-party forums are much better moderated without becoming opinion-free zones, and in my experience of other large companies' forums they very seldom become places where no criticism is permitted of the entity around which they have formed (if only, sometimes).

I think the most pernicious aspect has been addressed and I hope the new forums promote and encourage good manners if not entirely extinguish hot debate. I'm looking forward to using them.
    Last edited by Panjandrum; 2010-10-29 at 01:06 AM.

Now that Cataclysm is live, is Deathwing flying around burning zones to a crisp? Or was this a one-time thing just before Cataclysm was launched on the 7th of December?
    Last edited by xaice2007; 2010-12-10 at 02:43 PM.

Deleted
    i wanna get killed by DW too