Page 61 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    so whilst doing ultraxion i wasnt able to press my heroic will button. upon reading this forum and seeing people say type /dom, configure bars and look for special action bar 1 i cant even see special action bar 1.

any other ideas as to why i cant see it? or am i just being thick? apologies if this had already been answered

Deleted
    Great UI, I haven't seen a nicer one in 5 years!

I have just one question though.... Is it possible to change the Minimap addon that tracks PvP currencies? I don't play arena and I would prefer it if I was able to track Honor points instead of Conquest points.

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Melvin View Post
    so whilst doing ultraxion i wasnt able to press my heroic will button. upon reading this forum and seeing people say type /dom, configure bars and look for special action bar 1 i cant even see special action bar 1.

any other ideas as to why i cant see it? or am i just being thick? apologies if this had already been answered
    As a quick fix you can make a macro that says /click ExtraActionButton1 and use that as your Heroic Will button.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik View Post
    As a quick fix you can make a macro that says /click ExtraActionButton1 and use that as your Heroic Will button.
    I would rather go for keybindings and bind there key for ExtraActionButton 1 It's easier and you can be sure, that in no way, you can fail (like if you write the macro wrong)
    Myself, I put Heroic Will on the button next to 1, bellow Escape. Works perfectly

On second thoughts, I would recommend this macro

#showtooltip Heroic Will
    /stopcasting
    /cast Unleash Elements
    /cast Heroic Will
    Since Heroic Will doesn't trigger Global Cooldown, you can tie it up with Unleash Weapon for some extra DPS Boost

Quote Originally Posted by Melvin View Post

With the latest version of Dominos, a new extra action button bar is available. Simply update, type '/dom' and click on configure bars. You should see the new action button bar available and shift right clicking will enable or disable it. Drag and drop where you'd like to place it and hit 'ESC' and bam all done.

Hey! I wanted to pop in to say this is a fantastic UI, and it's unbelievably easy to install. I have one question though. I play WoW on a couch roughly 7 feet away from my TV screen. A lot of the fonts are a bit too small to read, mainly on tooltips, and the mouseover tooltips. Is there any way to increase the size of the font, or the scale on the tooltips themselves?

Actually I also have one more question. I have never used Stuf unit frames before, and I'm trying to figure out how to change the style of say, the player's and target's health and mana. Opposed to a number, is there a way to possibly change it to a decreasing green bar, and blue bar, respectively, like the default frames feature?

Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by vexium; 2012-06-03 at 01:53 PM.

Deleted
    very nice, need to be more polished though

there is the same interface, except under the resolution of 1280x1024?

I hate to ask...but since there has been no activity for a month...is this project dead?

been doin this since Ulduar in WOTLK. I'm sure he's just busy.

Still the best UI around - just decided to start playing again after taking a break for a few months. I looked around to see what my options are, and really, TUSUI is my only option.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronix View Post
    been doin this since Ulduar in WOTLK. I'm sure he's just busy.
    Summer break I would assume

Absolutely love this UI, just switched to it from Qulight for my Elemental Shaman and easy enough to use for my other characters.

Just a question though, and please forgive me if I'm just completely oblivious, but for my Holy Paladin, are the Holy Powers visually tracked anywhere? Like on feral druids and rogues I see the five dots stack up on the enemy's health bar, but don't see how many Holy power charges I have. I see the text come up to let me know how many I have each time I cast holy shock but it would still be nice to see it for Eternal Glory talent.

I know I can just download a separate addon for this, was just wondering if I needed to enable it with Tusui anywhere. Thanks in advance!

For paladins its very simple to track Holy Power. Just go to /stuf and open "Player" tab. Scroll down, to Holy Power (or something very similar to it). You can anable there a tracker and move it around. Sometimes it bugs and you need to reload, re-enable the Holy Power showing. But for my pala, it works perfectly (I have it right under my char, big, so I can easily track it).

I got a new computer and i cannot make this work anymore. I been playing with it for the last 2 years. Seem TUSUI INSTALL aint working anymore for me. Every addon just stays there.

Quote Originally Posted by faluchitox View Post
    I got a new computer and i cannot make this work anymore. I been playing with it for the last 2 years. Seem TUSUI INSTALL aint working anymore for me. Every addon just stays there.
    Please look into the original post for additional downloads, you should also update any addons required.

Deleted
    i really love your UI and using it for quite a long time now. I would like to know if there is an updated version planned for 5.0/MoP?

Quote Originally Posted by xarax View Post
    i really love your UI and using it for quite a long time now. I would like to know if there is an updated version planned for 5.0/MoP?
    I'll keep going with this UI but I may not call it TUSUI any longer.

Deleted
    great news thx

Is there a currently working download for 4.3? Also, does it need to be specific to your resolution? I game at 2560x1600, since there isn't one for that does it mean I can't run the UI?