Anybody else crash during BGs since 4.0.1?

have the Blues come out and stated anything on the BG issues? I've only heard they they're aware of the cogwheel issues and they haven't said much about everything else?

Got into an IoC the other day and randomly locked up as people were buffing (note: I do not believe this was a cogwheel issue). Came back in to a deserter debuff then read that these sorts of issues were happening to a lot of folk and some had it worse than others.

Has anyone had BGs freeze them out just starting/buffing -or- NON-cogwheel crashes that have only happened since the patch?

(As an aside note I have 4gb DDR-3, an i5, and a Radeon 5770 1GB card, so if that's under-tuned for WoW and the xpac, I think I'm done. I wonder if all these crashes are computer dependent or if this is just a screw-up on Blizz' end?)

this happens to me to, i have 2x5770s. nothing fixes it, ive tried to use no addons/fresh install/new drivers nothing helps. i freeze randomly while playing at different time intervals. doesnt happen in the beta which i guess is a good thing, but its annoying for 4.0.1 as we are still tryin to have fun and raid til new expac.

---------- Post added 2010-10-29 at 01:43 AM ----------

my guess is that it has something to do with spell details but i cant figure it out, it usually happens during fights/buffing. if im just standing still i never crash