Download Cataclysm now.

I have this posted in the computer forum but we don't get many hits so I figured I'd share with my fellow Warlocks. If you have already seen/read about this method cool if not here it is.

Copied from another thread :

To play Cataclysm the moment it goes live on midnight Dec. 7 without pre-ordering via battle.net, just follow these easy steps:

1) Make sure World of Warcraft and/or the launcher and background downloader are completely closed.

2) Open up your World of Warcraft folder.

3) Open Launcher.wtf in Notepad and change the "accountType" line from LK to CT.

4)Open Config.wtf in Notepad and change the "accountType" line from LK to CT.

Now load up the launcher and you should begin downloading 700 megs or so of new material. That's the last bit of data you need to play on launch night. Enjoy!

And heres a blue okaying it: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...=1&pageNo=1#15

Basically you download 7 megs worth of data you would have to load on release night. With this method you just enter your cd key on release night and you're good.

Very nice find. I'm downloading it now myself. Thanks for this, I was really bugged that I couldn't download it in advance due to having pre-ordered the CE.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    There's already been several threads about this.
    "If you have already seen/read about this method cool if not here it is.

Copied from another thread"

There's already been several threads about this.
    Reading and comprehending is hard? I stated this in my thread. I understand there are a few threads about this but not everyone saw them so being the nice guy I am I figured I would post this for my fellow warlocks since I frequent this thread. Don't shoot the messenger please.

its still a odd place to set it, and im pretty sure that it was out on the home page.

I did read the original post. It doesn't mean it's right to post another thread about it. So i ask you, Forum Rule reading comprehension is hard?
    Dethh just got serrrrrrved.

Actually, I never look at anything else but the Warlock section on this board, so thanks, Dethh, for the post.

Oh look another thread on how to pre-load Cataclysm...
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

Deleted
    I think Dethh set his stall out pretty straight really. No biggie, eh? If the Mods find it objectionable I'm sure they'll manage to deal with it.

Here, watch this and be calm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR6Oj...eature=related

I wouldn't have known about this if it wasn't posted here, probably getting digital copy anyway but thanks.
    Top 100.

Thanks for this!

I only read warlock forums so i appreciate this initiative and thank you mister Dethh..

I approve!

Quote Originally Posted by ohcray View Post
    Actually, I never look at anything else but the Warlock section on this board, so thanks, Dethh, for the post.
    Same.

Nice find, thanks for the heads up.