10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Yeah, he went gold in his old age.

Game over yet?
    Close enough, no way the Eagles can come back now.

10+ Year Old Account
    4:30am over here in Britain, night guys
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    After really sitting down and watching a philly game... I really don't think that Vick and/or Reid can be blamed 100% here like everybody wants to. Their O line is absolutely breaking this team.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    needs more Jose Mesa melting down in the 95 (or was that 97? I forget) World Series... also, the techno-Decision is hilarious, because whenever SportsCenter does their techno-remix-of-sports-people-talking bullshit, I change the channel...
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

15+ Year Old Account
    Gj Saints, I am not looking forward to see next weeks game...
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ohh dear Cowboys vs Eagles next week... It's going to be like watching Jr. High football... :/

Hopefully Cowboys can break the losing streak against a struggling Eagles team... And I bet Philly fans are saying the same thing but opposite :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    After really sitting down and watching a philly game... I really don't think that Vick and/or Reid can be blamed 100% here like everybody wants to. Their O line is absolutely breaking this team.
    Last night was one of the worst O Line performances I have ever seen. The Bears have had a bad O-Line in recent years that the Lions have humiliated at times, but it has never looked like last night. The Saints defense is mediocre. Hell they are awful. Last night they were running through the Philly O-Line like it was practice or like they were the 85 Bears. Vick deserves criticism, but Vick wasn't responsible for their 2 redzone turnovers by Celek and he wasn't responsible for most if not all of the 7 sacks.

Someone should check the Philly O-Line for shadows this morning. They're so porous they might not even be able to block light.

Anyone have a clue why the giants are having problems in the red zone? :C

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Last night was one of the worst O Line performances I have ever seen. The Bears have had a bad O-Line in recent years that the Lions have humiliated at times, but it has never looked like last night. The Saints defense is mediocre. Hell they are awful. Last night they were running through the Philly O-Line like it was practice or like they were the 85 Bears. Vick deserves criticism, but Vick wasn't responsible for their 2 redzone turnovers by Celek and he wasn't responsible for most if not all of the 7 sacks.

Someone should check the Philly O-Line for shadows this morning. They're so porous they might not even be able to block light.
    Eagles were bad, but not quite Cardinals bad, Kolb sacked 27 times in 5 games is mighty impressive, and he's still out with a rib injury, who'd have guessed?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

Well this gives me some hope for next week, since the Dallas D is actually pretty good.

My great fear as a Giants fan is that once Reid gets canned, the next coach will realize McCoy is their best player and actually hand it to him 20 times a game. I don't want this to happen. Really was an embarrassment last night though. Wouldn't surprise me if Reid doesn't last the week. At this point they might just let him ride out the season though. It's a lost cause regardless, and I wouldn't want my potential future QB behind that miserable line.

Simmons ran a piece about Vick about a week ago. Had some interesting stats/facts. Was going to copy them in, but way too long for my taste. Link if you are interested: http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...g-michael-vick
    Last edited by buck008; 2012-11-06 at 08:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    hey a couple Aaron Brooks references...

I still have my Brooks jersey so that people will know I'm not a bandwagon fan

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    My great fear as a Giants fan is that once Reid gets canned, the next coach will realize McCoy is their best player and actually hand it to him 20 times a game. I don't want this to happen. Really was an embarrassment last night though. Wouldn't surprise me if Reid doesn't last the week. At this point they might just let him ride out the season though. It's a lost cause regardless, and I wouldn't want my potential future QB behind that miserable line.

Simmons ran a piece about Vick about a week ago. Had some interesting stats/facts. Was going to copy them in, but way too long for my taste. Link if you are interested: http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...g-michael-vick
    Tank city bro. Start playing for a top 3 pick right now. I don't think Foles is in anyway the long term solution in Philly though. Can't wait to see if they end up going QB or OL at the top of the draft.

That is assuming they don't magically turn this around. They are all of 3-5 and barely out of the division right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tank city bro. Start playing for a top 3 pick right now. I don't think Foles is in anyway the long term solution in Philly though. Can't wait to see if they end up going QB or OL at the top of the draft.

That is assuming they don't magically turn this around. They are all of 3-5 and barely out of the division right now.
    The whole NFC kinda got shaken up this week. Seattle is sitting at a 75% chance of making the playoffs now. That will go up a lot with the next 2 games.

---------- Post added 2012-11-06 at 07:28 PM ----------

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...n=Twitter_news

Midseason picks are in. Good to see Bobby Wagner up there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here we go. NFL running back in 12 years, why not?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/interne...ouchdowns.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post

Question:

Why don't you have women in the NFL, or is there a WNFL?
    Last edited by Firebert; 2012-11-07 at 10:00 PM. Reason: I'm not Amuuuuurikan
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post

With her speed? I'll be amazed if political pressure doesn't force the UCAA into trying to make her a sprinter.

Her reflexes are pretty amazing.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Question:

Why don't you have women in the NFL, or is there a WNFL?
    There's a league somewhere that absolutely nobody pays attention to, and they probably don't make money off of. Occasionally you'll hear about a female kicker on a college team, but that's it. As to why, I have no idea.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Being real here when she turns 13-14 and she weighs 120 pounds and is 5 foot 3 she isn't going to last with guys that are 6 foot 2 200 pounds.

10+ Year Old Account
    that kid is pretty quick, but the realistic expectations have to center around track & field

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    The whole NFC kinda got shaken up this week. Seattle is sitting at a 75% chance of making the playoffs now. That will go up a lot with the next 2 games.

---------- Post added 2012-11-06 at 07:28 PM ----------

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...n=Twitter_news

Midseason picks are in. Good to see Bobby Wagner up there.
    only two people have the Falcons picked to even make it to the Superbowl, haw haw, but maybe this is the year they at least win one playoff game