Deleted
    I don't really think those calls were that harsh. As the commentators were saying, he's not just making contact, but he's clearly extending his arm to push the defender.

Hes barely doing anything, thats just normal hand to hand contact. He gets mugged on the last play and no call. Call it both ways. This was the most lopsided bullshit calls I've seen in a long time.

I agree with Jibjabb. As a Packers fan, we got away with a Shield's no-call. I don't think that based upon the Bear's offense that they would have scored, but...

Lol, what the hell was with that possession? Cutler just stood around and ate a sack, it didn't even look like he was looking downfield.
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2012-12-16 at 09:01 PM.

Well, it's nice knowing that Denver can beat a team without needing to rely on Manning throwing 300 yards and 3 TD's each game. Only issue is I doubt Baltimore is the same caliber of team New England or Houston is, so I'm not as impressed with this win as I would have if Baltimore played like a playoff team.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well the Redskins won, but the Giants lost so the Cowboys have to win today. Their fate is now officially in their hands. If we win out we go to the playoffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amsden View Post
    Well the Redskins won, but the Giants lost so the Cowboys have to win today. Their fate is now officially in their hands. If we win out we go to the playoffs.
    Playing at home at least, but a battered to hell defense isn't good.

15+ Year Old Account
    Peterson ran off 212 yards today. Now needs to average 146.5 yards the last two games to break Dickerson's record.

Russell Wilson could pass for touchdowns, but fuck it why not just run for them lol.

This Lions game is borderline unwatchable so far. Lions can't do anything at all against a team Seattle dropped 58 on. Cardinals can't do anything on offense either. It hasn't been like quality defense for the most part either. Just sheer incompetence.

---------- Post added 2012-12-16 at 05:08 PM ----------

The Lions just gave up a TD to the Cards. First time the Cards have scored a TD in 11 quarters.

Jesus Titty Fucking Christ, Russel Wilson is playing madden against the Bills today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit Pete Carroll learn to call blitz when you have 5th and 6th string corners.

15+ Year Old Account
    And Stafford TAINTs. Should have been his second TAINT of the game but Peterson got knocked out at the 2 (which Wells immediately ran in). The Cardinals are now leading 21-7.

10+ Year Old Account
    3rd and 30 because your QB can't snap the damn ball, what do you do? Run the ball, play it safe. Screw that. Why would you ever not throw it deep? You have a better chance of getting a pass interference call, or your receiver getting the catch, than anything else. What are the chances you break a 30 yard run? Are you worried about throwing an interception? Who cares? It's a deep ball, might as well be a punt anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    And Stafford TAINTs. Should have been his second TAINT of the game but Peterson got knocked out at the 2 (which Wells immediately ran in). The Cardinals are now leading 21-7.

Unless Stafford's getting a sex change operation right on the field, you're gonna have to explain to me what "TAINT" is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post

Unless Stafford's getting a sex change operation right on the field, you're gonna have to explain to me what "TAINT" is.
    Touchdown after interception. There's also the FART. Fumble and Returned Touchdown.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whew I thought Dallas might actually go into half time with a lead. You would know it was going to be a loss if that happened...

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess people are going to have to shut up about the Falcons not winning a big game.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man Dez Bryant is really impressing me lately. I don't really know what happened but something clicked for him and you can tell he has really turned up the effort. If he keeps it up he is going to have a monster career. To bad our D doesn't match that effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pete is gonna get more shit for running up the score, but meh. More shit for the 49ers to prepare for.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Pete is gonna get more shit for running up the score, but meh. More shit for the 49ers to prepare for.
    Fuck anyone who complains about "running up the score". Good lord, do you just want them to kneel every play or just not try? Sorry, but that's lazy and in my mind unsportsmanlike.

I like that Pete doesn't give a crap about those people.

AP is in beastmode

the fact that he's about to break the all time rushing record in a passing league on a team that has an awful passing game should be worth another 500 yards

---------- Post added 2012-12-16 at 05:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    I guess people are going to have to shut up about the Falcons not winning a big game.
    big games happen in the playoffs. beating the NYG in the 2nd half of the season is something teams have done for years. they seem to squeak into the playoffs by a game then dominate everyone. falcons look great and then the playoffs start and they score 2 points

you know that place where vick was the last falcon QB to win a game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    AP is in beastmode

the fact that he's about to break the all time rushing record in a passing league on a team that has an awful passing game should be worth another 500 yards
    Yeah that kind of goes back to the whole thing about how the game is different and changes. Granted, the last 2,000 yard rusher was Chris Johnson, and Jamal Lewis, so that alone isn't an amazingly rare feat. But think about this. Troy Aikman is in the Hall of Fame, played in the 90's, and never broke 4,000 yards in a season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Fuck anyone who complains about "running up the score". Good lord, do you just want them to kneel every play or just not try? Sorry, but that's lazy and in my mind unsportsmanlike.

I like that Pete doesn't give a crap about those people.
    when you fake a punt.... yeah that's kinda something you can say is dickish.