---------- Post added 2013-01-12 at 04:21 PM ----------

http://profootballmock.com/nfl-qbs-talkin-on-facebook/

Refs going on a game winning drive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    Elaborate?...

lol that was pretty funny

After the snoozefest that last weeks' games were, this Ravens / Broncos game is a breath of fresh air. This is playoff football as it's meant to be. With my team missing the playoffs I just want to enjoy some action packed football. Edge of my seat! Loving it!

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    You can't be mad about that interference call. Even if you think it was a bad call, the refs gifted the Ravens the ball on that tuck rule play, so those two even out.

15+ Year Old Account
    For as incredibly poorly officiated as this game has been both ways, it has been tremendously entertaining. I feel a let down coming in the late game. Like 9-6 or some BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Elaborate?...
    The flag for touching his shoulder came after he dropped the ball on 3rd down.

The defenseless receiver is just a bad rule.

Denver has benefited from the "real refs" as much as green bay, look at their record with the replacements who arent smart enough to fix games

15+ Year Old Account
    77 yards. 1 minute 9 seconds. Can Joe Flacco continue looking like an elite QB?

For fuck sake, Denver's defense has been looking like the Buffalo fucking Bills today. That is some shittastic coverage. =/

15+ Year Old Account
    OMG how exactly did that just happen? Flacco just chucked up a horrible, horrible pass and somehow the safety took the worst route imaginable to an easy interception and undercut it too much. That was awesomely terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    77 yards. 1 minute 9 seconds. Can Joe Flacco continue looking like an elite QB?
    With my extensive knowledge id say yes

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy fuck Flaccid tied the game when I figured he would choke.

Holy shit.

Ravens TD.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Holy fuck Flaccid tied the game when I figured he would choke.
    Hey lets not go crazy here. His first pass was an overthrow although the receiver fell so who knows how close it was. The second play he scrambled, got tackled, and 15 seconds of clock burned. Then he threw up an absolutely terrible pass and got lucky.

Flacco should just throw deep every time. I swear he makes those throws more often than 5 yard ones.

I don't really care for Flacco, but that sure was a great throw and an amazing catch

I'd really like to see the Ravens make it to the Super Bowl, Ray Lewis deserves it. Plus these orange Bronco jerseys are ugly and shouldn't be seen again

Credit for the creation of this awesome signature belongs to Shyama

15+ Year Old Account
    Remember that time last year in the playoffs when Flacco massively underthrew a wide open Torrey Smith and cost them a touchdown (and if it was the Pats game, the win). Ya that is exactly what happened there except the receiver didn't have to run back for the ball and the safety just completely blew his coverage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Hey lets not go crazy here. His first pass was an overthrow although the receiver fell so who knows how close it was. The second play he scrambled, got tackled, and 15 seconds of clock burned. Then he threw up an absolutely terrible pass and got lucky.
    True that was a terrible pass, but even worse coverage. You should be able to jump on those rainbow passes. Both those defensive backs fucked up. Just shocked because like you said, looked like a terrible drive after he fat boy jogged for 3 yards.