10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    Spiller was apparently cut by a cleat spike, thankfully, I do like watching him play. I am glad it wasn't major. Stephon Glimore the CB on the other hand, injured his wrist, which could be a major issue if that is serious in the AFCE, even with the very depleted receiving corps on teams out there.

And Jeff freaking Tuel went to the Bills? They really ARE desperate, even if he is likely to get cut or placed on the PS.
    Lucky, looked scary there.

Yeah my money is on Emanuel to win games for the bills. Though him and CJ Spiller are about the only things that look like a fresh start for their offense.

Geno Smith is shitting the bed. 11 for 25, 134 yards, 1 TD, 3 INT, a 34.8 QB rating. Giants also have some issues offensively.

10+ Year Old Account
    Miami seems to be the only team in the AFC East to NOT be doing terrible this week. I don't care much what the Jets or Miami do, but I have a soft spot for teh Bills. Seeing them get a load of injuries is just sad. (My soft spot for the Bills will probably last right about up to the point where Manuel starts leading them to victories over the Pats. )

10+ Year Old Account
    Sanchez went in, got absolutely demolished 2 plays in a row. Looks like his throwing shoulder got hurt pretty badly...

10+ Year Old Account
    Whose the third string Jets QB? They should start that guy. Sanchez will always shit the bed. Dont let him have the ball.

Smith needs work, then maybe he can be mediocre. But 3 ints and he walked out the back of the end zone... wtf, ITS A BIG WHITE LINE.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be funny if they pick up Tebow if the pats cut him.

You know what that would mean?! TEBOW TIME!

10+ Year Old Account
    Filling stadium seats might be worth it for taking Tebow back. They might be losing, but they'd be making money!
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Would be funny if they pick up Tebow if the pats cut him.

You know what that would mean?! TEBOW TIME!
    I wouldn't wish that on anybody, not even the Jets.

Tebow, 1 for 7, -1 yard(s), 0 TD, 1 INT. QR: 0.0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Filling stadium seats might be worth it for taking Tebow back. They might be losing, but they'd be making money!
    Ya, and Brady Quinn will probably be floating around.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I wouldn't wish that on anybody, not even the Jets.

Tebow, 1 for 7, -1 yard(s), 0 TD, 1 INT. QR: 0.0
    Sounds like a Jets QB.

Honestly I don't know how Rex Ryan has a job after this. Putting Sanchez in there was just beyond dumb. After what we saw, Sanchez was the clear winner of that battle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I don't know how Rex Ryan has a job after this. Putting Sanchez in there was just beyond dumb. After what we saw, Sanchez was the clear winner of that battle.
    It's all part of Rex's master plan. He figured he's going to get the sack anyway, so he's going to have the offence suck as badly as he can, to make sure that people notice how his personally run defence at least keeps them from completely tanking games.

That way he has a cushy Def Coordinator job next year for some half talented team that needs a better defence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Matt Simms looks ok in OT for the Jets. Maybe they do have a QB they can start.

http://www.nfl.com/player/mattsimms/2534889/profile

Dam he was 5/5 last game too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    It's all part of Rex's master plan. He figured he's going to get the sack anyway, so he's going to have the offence suck as badly as he can, to make sure that people notice how his personally run defence at least keeps them from completely tanking games.

That way he has a cushy Def Coordinator job next year for some half talented team that needs a better defence.
    Well, he does have a record of killing QBs already. Maybe defense is his thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Matt Simms looks ok in OT for the Jets. Maybe they do have a QB they can start.

http://www.nfl.com/player/mattsimms/2534889/profile

Dam he was 5/5 last game too.
    That throw was 40 yards, across his body while getting chased. I was pretty impressed.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/KevinGArmstrong/status/371465344088801280

It never ends.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure the Jets exist solely to amuse me

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, scary.

"Alec Ogletree's stats tonight: 6 tackles, 2 for loss, forced fumble, interception, two passes defensed, fumble recovery for TD"

10+ Year Old Account
    So SD fumbles at like the 4 yrd line, AZ recovers, then the guy decides to shovel pass the ball and the receiving guy fumbles it, causing a TD... Congrats Geno Smith your walking out of bounds is no longer the dumbest play of the night.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am excited to see tomorrows game, Saints vs Texans will be a good game. I was looking at the comments about the match and was thinking they were a bit more friendly then most other match ups.

The 49ers and the vikings will also be a pretty good game.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Cardinals first round pick Jonathan Cooper got his leg rolled up on, didn't look good. Palmer is also throwing into the middle, trying to kill his receivers.
    Last edited by Vetali; 2013-08-25 at 04:02 AM.

Palmer is also throwing into the middle, trying to kill his receivers.
    On the bright side, Cardinals receivers are well accustomed to this.

- - - Updated - - -

So, my best friend's nephew thought Jeff Tuel's name was pronounced "towel". That doesn't improve my confidence in his abilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    On the bright side, Cardinals receivers are well accustomed to this.

- - - Updated - - -

So, my best friend's nephew thought Jeff Tuel's name was pronounced "towel". That doesn't improve my confidence in his abilities.
    Lol. This is a pretty hard nosed game for preseason.

I don't think Tuel will win a back up job there, unless Kolb breaks his leg putting his cleats on. Probably practice squad or something.

This guy commentating is legendary. Needs a job with fox or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I went to WSU for a year, if you have to play Tuel, you are throwing in the towel.

Also, @ the throwing into the middle, Palmer's receivers in general are accustomed to it, Chad Johnson was nearly decapitated frequently when playing the Ravens because of it.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    I went to WSU for a year, if you have to play Tuel, you are throwing in the towel.

Also, @ the throwing into the middle, Palmer's receivers in general are accustomed to it, Chad Johnson was nearly decapitated frequently when playing the Ravens because of it.

That?

He doesn't stop throwing in the middle, he just threw another one and his receiver got smacked and coughed up the ball. Kam Chancellor and Earl Thomas will love this.