Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    stop complaining warriors... u still got 3 skills that stun, movement imparing and self heal

buuuhuuuu

try playing a hunter without self healing and without stuns...except for BM intimidation, a "kill shot" that is ridiculous and not worth its name, signature skills that cost more focus than any of your rage skills

im crying inside for your nerfs...crocodile tears (like my Snappy pet lol)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FishHead View Post
    Why the hell did they nerf warrior healing?

We already suck enough as it is.
    Simple answer, PvP complaints from other classes. PvP, a game within a game, the most powerful force in WoW, summoner of the mighty nerf bat, the only power that was capable of defeating the Scourge Invasion, scaring the bejesus out of Blizzard so much they had to bring it a quick and limp wristed ending.

Stop posting patch notes based on nothing but data mining. It's really just causing a headache.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Please be careful forming opinions based on data-mining.

We changed rank 1 of Guarded by the Light to provide the Holy Shield functionality and buff Word of Glory a little bit. Rank 2 provides the overheal shield functionality and buffs Word of Glory a bit more.
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...07500547&sid=1

From GC, now stop QQing about the GbtL nerf. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    With all these healing nerfs, tank nerfs, and mana regen nerfs I expect a lot of healers and tanks to stop playing. I have had about 10 or so say they are quitting and they were fairly good at what they did. I played a healer myself but I doubt I will. What they see as a "challenge" I see as a inconvenience and annoyance.

It's more trouble than its worth and the very reason I stopped healing in BC until they buffed mana regen. The challenge should come from the instance or raid its self NOT based on the players ability to hold threat or manage mana.
    At least you have the balls to admit that you can't handle pressing more than 1 button. Thats something I guess.

Rogues didnt get thrown weapon so they cant fok or deadly throw.
    Also premade didnt get enough new 'abyss crystal' to enchant all their gear

Quote Originally Posted by Bullarkie View Post
    Fucking hell quit nerfing Warriors. I'd really like to play my Warrior in Cata and not blow ass.
    You know warriors are like the strongest melee in cata right?, specially in pvp (hell fury is pvp worthy so far in beta).

With all these healing nerfs, tank nerfs, and mana regen nerfs I expect a lot of healers and tanks to stop playing. I have had about 10 or so say they are quitting and they were fairly good at what they did. I played a healer myself but I doubt I will. What they see as a "challenge" I see as a inconvenience and annoyance.

It's more trouble than its worth and the very reason I stopped healing in BC until they buffed mana regen. The challenge should come from the instance or raid its self NOT based on the players ability to hold threat or manage mana.
    Hello holy pala
    Meh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexme View Post
    You know warriors are like the strongest melee in cata right?, specially in pvp (hell fury is pvp worthy so far in beta).
    Good to hear, I have been worried with how my class plays at the moment but this post made me happy
    Last edited by Freeride; 2010-11-05 at 01:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    well it looks like frost and unholy dk's are slowly losing all there self healing abilities

maybe im speaking ahead of time, but copying a premade doesnt put any as pending, nor show them as completed/failed. boohoo! well i guess it will work soon enough anyway

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waniou View Post
    Please be careful forming opinions based on data-mining.

We changed rank 1 of Guarded by the Light to provide the Holy Shield functionality and buff Word of Glory a little bit. Rank 2 provides the overheal shield functionality and buffs Word of Glory a bit more.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...07500547&sid=1

From GC, now stop QQing about the GbtL nerf. :P
    Oooh Boub was wrong again, I think Blizz is having fun tricking him like this lol. Poor guy.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Not trying to QQ, but are they trying to make Blood Tanks unplayable? >.>

Deleted

This is why I feel sorry for the dev team sometimes. You try and make the game fun, challenging, and require skill. Then you get guys like this who complain they have to press more than two buttons and maybe worry about mana for once.

Healing is fun again. Deal with it.

If you quit because your class has been changed to require skill then good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexme View Post
    exactly what ive been trying to get across to the other warriors. They nerfed us, and deservedly so.

Quote Originally Posted by larcom View Post
    exactly what ive been trying to get across to the other warriors. They nerfed us, and deservedly so.
    Warriors atm are too bursty specially fury at 85 (yes i play a ret paladin but i dont know how bursty they are at 85). After watching a fury warrior burst a paladin down that had 2.5k resilience in 6 secounds, you know you're gonna get the nerf bat and pretty hard.

Mages don't deserve that evo nerf now that rogues can heal.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeride View Post
    They really arent, I have been pvping on my warrior nonstop since the patch came out and they are way worse. Bladestorm is the worst 51 talent point anyone has, it is easily disarmed and does little to no damage, most warriors only use it as a 2nd trinket.

The worst idea of all was to let range run and cast/shoot, I have been killed so many times while I am trying to get to them but am dead before I can get to them due to them running and casting, it fills in the gaps where warriors were able to keep it even with the amount of damage output. Charge usually bugs out so it either doesnt stun them or it does and they are 10 feet away from where you charge and now all casters can take advantage of the deadzone of charge and intercept and just sit in between that range and run and cast.....its bullshit.

Now our healing got nerfed, it was a small amount as it was but could actually turn the tides in a battle every now and then, noone will choose those talents now, noone wants to put 3 points into a talent to get healed for 3%. Blizzard allow hybrid classes to heal ridiculous amounts regardless of being a full dps class but a warrior cant heal 1/10 of their health on a situational basis?

We in no way top charts in either damage or heals, unlike locks, boomkins and shadow priests can but we still get the nerfs. I enjoy my warrior alot more when I have a healer but I shouldnt be a useless class without one, we bring nothing to the table that is individual to our class anymore...we have nothing another class cant do better, I almost felt sick when blizzard said warriors are the most mobile class........we arent even in the top 3 for most mobile.
    You have to be joking. I just started playing my warrior again after 4 months and I am completely amazed how good they are now. In BG's I am next to unstoppable going 35-0 with a healer. 1v1 I can pretty much beat out any class besides mages, hell I can even take out healers (even holy paladins given enough time). Bladestorm is still amazing, just pop sweeping strikes + storm and you kill everyone within 5 yards of you. Warriors heals are pretty ridiculous right now in BG's, especially with the massive victory rush buff. I am able to do massive of chains of 1v1's just because I can literally heal 30% of my health in a couple of seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Doddilus View Post
    Guarded by the Light no longer creates a protective shield equal to the amount of overhealing.
    i thought their goal was to cut out useless talents, not creat new ones
    This. Without the over heal bubbles WoG is now another shit bad talent

Ooops boub was wrong .. WAHHH WAHH WAHHH... haha i forgive ya buddy
    Last edited by ploinks; 2010-11-05 at 05:03 AM.
    I went to the woods bc I wished to live deliberately to front only the essential facts of life & see if I could not learn what it had to teach & not when I came to die discover that I had not lived.