Captain Anton & Collision Detection...

Did anyone happen to knowtice that Captain Anton(The quest chain starter in SW) has collision detection. This would make him the only WoW character model with it I believe. Perhaps blizzard is toying around with the idea of implementing it in the game fully?

Discuss...

The Reforging NPC has Clipping too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammahand View Post
    Did anyone happen to knowtice that Captain Anton(The quest chain starter in SW) has collision detection. This would make him the only WoW model with it I believe. Perhaps blizzard is toying around with the idea of implementing it in the game fully?

Discuss...
    I think it might have more to do with making event quest givers easier to click on. Or it was a bug with him being an object, does he breathe and sigh? I can't remember.
    "The Tol'vir people must be really shy considering they don't ever speak to us.." -Zneebor LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Taiki420 View Post
    I think it might have more to do with making event quest givers easier to click on. Or it was a bug with him being an object, does he breathe and sigh? I can't remember.

I have confirmed he does

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammahand View Post
    I have confirmed he does
    Still going to go with making NPCs easier to interact with. I know there were plenty of people last Winter's Veil, that would mount and sit on father Winter. Maybe this keeps them back far enough for everyone to click on them?
    "The Tol'vir people must be really shy considering they don't ever speak to us.." -Zneebor LOL

I do agree, but if they would utilize this in raids and PvP I think it could add some fun :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taiki420 View Post
    Still going to go with making NPCs easier to interact with. I know there were plenty of people last Winter's Veil, that would mount and sit on father Winter. Maybe this keeps them back far enough for everyone to click on them?
    Yeah, when that happened I /yelled "Ally attacking Undercity!" and soon they were gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want player collision in BGs