Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Oldest Highest Rated Arena Player

I am just curious what the oldest player is with the highest rating. My old ass, 34, only can get to 1856. So how old are you and your highest arena ranking?

EDIT: Ya, I guess I didn't make myself very clear. I was trying to see how far some of us old farts have got in arena. Most of us know that the young kids rule this game. If you are under 25 and posting, we already know that people of that age are in the higher brackets. SOOO lol lets try and get the OLD FARTS too post not you young whipper snappers!
    Last edited by montanaman; 2010-11-08 at 04:03 PM.

I'm 17 and my highest arena rating is 2252.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    19 years old.

2741 2v2.
    2785 3v3.
    2625 5v5.

2145 here at 41, achieved on a 3 year old laptop with 400-600 ms latency courtesy of a 2.5g cellular network data card.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

2675 in 3s and 2639 in 5s and I'm 19.
    Not sure where you got this idea from ;D

I can't speak for the OP, but I suspect he's thinking more of those outside of the 'core' youth (< 25) that makes up the majority of the upper bracket players

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Quote Originally Posted by Bigslick View Post
    I can't speak for the OP, but I suspect he's thinking more of those outside of the 'core' youth (< 25) that makes up the majority of the upper bracket players
    You are correct. I know that most of the high rated players are younger, but just figured I would see how the old farts fair. Most of us old people play to get away from the kids, wife, job, etc...

10+ Year Old Account
    Highest I've hit is just over 2400. Having played 4 toons in the 2200-2400 for most of wotlk I'd say most players I've come in contact with in that range are 18-25. Being 36 I'm a bit of an outlier, not proud to admit I've lied about my age before in game...
    100 Rogue | 100 Priest | 93 Monk | 91 Druid | 91 Shaman | 90 Warrior | 90 Mage | 90 Hunter | 90 DK | 87 Warlock | 86 Pally

Quote Originally Posted by Bricolage View Post
    Highest I've hit is just over 2400. Having played 4 toons in the 2200-2400 for most of wotlk I'd say most players I've come in contact with in that range are 18-25. Being 36 I'm a bit of an outlier, not proud to admit I've lied about my age before in game...
    HAHAHA me too!

Quote Originally Posted by montanaman View Post
    You are correct. I know that most of the high rated players are younger, but just figured I would see how the old farts fair. Most of us old people play to get away from the kids, wife, job, etc...
    May want to just edit the OP to reflect the minimum threshold. Otherwise it just becomes an epeen post for all the young'uns, when clearly it's just supposed to be an epeen post for us fossils ;-)

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

My dad, played 2,534 or something with him in tbc with me on resto druid and him on the arms warrior, he just got 50 . stopped playing tho.
    Obviously Blizzard needs to hire more Pirates to counter the growing Ninja threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kogerbarnet View Post
    My dad, played 2,534 or something with him in tbc with me on resto druid and him on the arms warrior, he just got 50 . stopped playing tho.
    =0!

Deleted
    2500 3's and I'm 18.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bricolage View Post
    lol same i tell people im 26 when im 15 to get into higher end guild cause the ass holes say my 11k dps dose not matter cause im 15 lol

im 21 and 0/0/0
    QQ im not amazing at PVP

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Highest I ever got was 2100 in 2vs2 during Relentless Season, as an Enhancement Shaman playing Enha+Frost Mage in subpar gear (Deadly+Furious).

Never really played any serious 3vs3... Got 1 nice team started with Enha+Rogue+RDruid and got to around 1750 with around 80wins 5losses, so would have most likely went past 2k pretty easily. Too bad my friends decided to faction change at this point so I had to leave the team

But yeah, I'm only 22 years old so :P There was a dude that was at around 2300 who was 30-35 in my old guild in TBC, though!

Deleted
    Rank 7# in EU cyclone (2771 rating)

rank 11# in EU TR.
    Im 18.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Thastorcyclone
    Sub me

Quote Originally Posted by Kogerbarnet View Post
    thats amazing ^_^ i wish i were gladiator with my dad too , or better with my mom lol

1500 in 2's WOTLK, 19.

YEAH, EAT MY CELERON SINGLE CORE, 300$ AT WAL-MART SYSTEM, THAT HAD DUST COLLECTED ON THE TOWER AFTER I TOOK IT OUT OF THE BOX!

/UD taunt

But seriously, I really don't Arena that often, It's to much of a Dick game for me, Like GS. I will however be heavily into conquest, That seems really neat!
    Oh... A Twilight/Wow Cross over RP huh?... Alright, I'll join in, My name is Bae'noukul, I'm a 36,978 year old Demon Warlock. I walk into the room where everything is happening now, and because I need to have one weakness I DIE ON THE SPOT. Three guesses as to what my weakness was.