Blackrock caverns vs Throne of the Tides

Question for those of you on beta. Which of these instances do you would be more bearable to grind to 82. And which is better overall, as in lots of easy killable trash, rough hp of mobs etc.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Neither one is particulary hard on normal mode. As for XP I'd say BRC. TFT is generally more running and with one helluva slow elevator (yes I don't expect the teleporter to make live).

If you were going to instance to 85 having spent time on beta what would you think would be the best route? I dont want this to turn into a questing vs instancing arguement though. Just a hypothetical instance thread.

BRC as alot more mobs, as far as i can recall

Then at 82 its a case of vortex pinnacle vs stonecore to 84? BRC also has a quest chain that will net I think 350k xp extra too? Also can you enter any of the top rank instances at 84? Say Halls of Origination, or would you get destoyed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lusitan View Post
    BRC as alot more mobs, as far as i can recall
    i wouldnt say those mobs are very forgiving in brc as they are in throne(oh god what's a good abbreviation? >_>)

coming from a guy who's tanked and ranged dps'ed it @ 83ish id really have to say that throne was more forgiving.
    Sig: Left-aligned forms are the slowest of the three to complete because of the number of eye fixations they require to parse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do quests! You're seriously missing out on some awesome quest design if you don't.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can any1 tell me what the HP pools are of the mobs, "2-man mobs" (I call them that, those mobs that are usually alone, but have more hp, like the gronns in Grim Batol), and the HP pools of the bosses.
    NOW THEN, QQ-ERS, TROLLS AND MORONS, PEOPLE WITH BRAINS, ENTERTAIN ME WITH YOUR FLAMEWARS!

(Property of Andok's Gnome-Torturing Emporium)

Throne of Tides > All else :P

Deleted
    Nothings easy. It's all good shit. This xpac is 99% likely to be a good xpac in that it's not all facerolling like wrath was (except Uld)

10+ Year Old Account
    I plan on doing;
    BRC to 82
    Deepholm Q's till 83
    not dure yet for 83-84
    84-85, Questing in Twilight Hylands(sick gear from it + a super spot to grind fast respawn mobs)