Thread: destro locks

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

destro locks

been rolling affliction for pvp and just switching to destro. i know affliction was using bane of agony and corruption, should destro be doing the same or swtich to dane of doom and seed of corruption? or which mix of two should i be using? thanks in advance.

Who cares? You will never be using that in 90% of PvP.

1. Immolate
    2. Chaos bolt
    3. Conflagrate
    4 ???
    5. Profit

Destro locks don't need a shitty 500/tick dots or waiting 15 seconds for one 12K tick when they can pump out 10K cb/conflagrates and 6k incinerates every few seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    i am demo atm, but i used them occasionally when i was destro, only when someone is running away though and you need to put a dot or two on them to make sure they die, cos ofc, you cant stop to cast anything or they go out of range

Yeah, that's about the only time I use them... when someone's running away or you're in a BG fighting lots of ppl and want to put doom on someone in the back, e.g. a healer.

1. CoE
    2. Soulburn
    3. Immolate
    4. Chaos Bolt
    5. Soulfire
    6. Conflagerate
    7. ???
    8. Profit
    9. Rinse
    10. Lather
    11. Repeat
    Fixed
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    what ive been doing is

1.immolate
    2.CoE
    2.bane of agony
    3.corruption
    4.fear
    5.chaosbolt
    6.conflag
    7.spam incinerate

if im doing 1v1 in bgs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoGhost View Post
    been rolling affliction for pvp and just switching to destro. i know affliction was using bane of agony and corruption, should destro be doing the same or swtich to dane of doom and seed of corruption? or which mix of two should i be using? thanks in advance.
    Bane of Havoc on everything. Since the fear nerf and pet change you don't even need to CC anymore. Especially since every healer can dispel now. Against a shaman you have no chance of getting a decent fear. Just do constant damage and don't worry about anything else. Skillcap of Warlocks went down drastically.
    I personally quit my lock in 4.0 because I was so unhappy with the changes but I was 2400 before that.

The highest skillcapped class is now mage.

Deleted
    It depends if you mean Arenas or BGs, in arenas if you have to kite or you can't cast, just use corruption. Other spells are useless. CoE-> Immolate-> conflagrate/CB and filler - incinerate, and inteligently use soulburn, at the beginning for buff, or for the nuke.