10+ Year Old Account
    I did play the original pokemon games, think I'll try that tomorrow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I did play the original pokemon games, think I'll try that tomorrow
    It's good, fucking tearjerker as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erihs View Post
    I'm surprised Yoakura Quartet is so high on some of your lists. The only reason I'm actually still watching it is because I'm a fan of the chief animator.
    Yozakura is amazing as hell. Far better than most shows this season.

For example Blood Lad. I've probably already dropped it but it's just so terrible I have no words. It copies every show in existence, namely Index.

Kyousougiga AotS 15/10 though.

Edit: Strike the Blood I mean. Blood Lad was actually decent.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-11-15 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Pokemon the origin? Has anyone seen that?
    I'd like to know what it's like
    i have and its worth its basicly the rushed version of green vs red (classic pokemon) and at the end red catches mewtow finishes pokedex and has charizard x mega evolution from pokemon x
    it was kinda the introduction to mega evolution to hype up x/y i guess

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    For example Blood Lad. I've probably already dropped it but it's just so terrible I have no words. It copies every show in existence, namely Index.
    Blood Lad...? That was last season

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Blood Lad...? That was last season
    I mean Strike the Blood, woops.

Pokemon the Origin really was one big nostalgia trip. Almost makes me want to play my old Pokemon Red again.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yozakura is amazing as hell. Far better than most shows this season.

Kyousougiga AotS 15/10 though.

I wouldn't know. I've mostly stopped watching airing anime, I just pick them up after they've finished. This season I just picked up Yozakura Quartet because I was hyped by the animation team, and VVV because I'd probably just forget the "plot" if I waited 3 more months to start watching

15+ Year Old Account

I don't see really see how it 'copies' Index. I suppose you can draw similarities between Academy City and the Itogami City, but one holds Espers and another holds demons, and the ways the cities operate are completely different... so I don't see how that can be seen as 'copying'. The MC and the main girl have a completely different relationship than Touma and Index, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    I don't see really see how it 'copies' Index. I suppose you can draw similarities between Academy City and the Itogami City, but one holds Espers and another holds demons, and the ways the cities operate are completely different... so I don't see how that can be seen as 'copying'. The MC and the main girl have a completely different relationship than Touma and Index, too.
    It's a strange and specially made city owned by a special government that holds strange people in it. A girl from an organization comes to said city. There's a powerful MC that punches people to end fights. Said MC can survive anything. Said MC ends up protecting girl but girl still has powers. Church organizations come towards MC and girl for various reasons. Girl is part of a special organization that ends up helping MC and was taught by said organization from a young age.

It's such a copy paste it hurts. Just because the characters are slightly different doesn't mean anything.

It's such a copy paste it hurts. Just because the characters are slightly different doesn't mean anything.

Hey now, I'm enjoying my copy paste lol.

Deleted
    Copy Paste doesn't have to be a bad thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's a strange and specially made city owned by a special government that holds strange people in it. A girl from an organization comes to said city. There's a powerful MC that punches people to end fights. Said MC can survive anything. Said MC ends up protecting girl but girl still has powers. Church organizations come towards MC and girl for various reasons. Girl is part of a special organization that ends up helping MC and was taught by said organization from a young age.

MC does more than punch people, and it isn't just church organizations that go after MC, but okay. If you ignore the characters personalities (they aren't 'slightly different', especially considering Akatsuki and Himeragi are alot more interesting than Touma and Index), you can make any two similar series sound the same.

SAO and Log Horizon share the same premise, but are completely different. Code Geass and Valvrave have alot of similarities, but tell two completely different stories.

Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai and Fate/ both involve Magi who control 'Servants' and battle one another in an attempt to see who is the last one standing. Ars Nova and Code Geass both involve a ambitious MC who find a mysterious girl and end up obtaining a way to achieve their goals. Maou-sama and Yuushibu are both about heroes/demons who have to give up their former positions and work in retail. Are they copy pastes of one another? No.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    MC does more than punch people, and it isn't just church organizations that go after MC, but okay. If you ignore the characters personalities (they aren't 'slightly different', especially considering Akatsuki and Himeragi are alot more interesting than Touma and Index), you can make any two similar series sound the same.

SAO and Log Horizon share the same premise, but are completely different. Code Geass and Valvrave have alot of similarities, but tell two completely different stories.

Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai and Fate/ both involve Magi who control 'Servants' and battle one another in an attempt to see who is the last one standing. Ars Nova and Code Geass both involve a ambitious MC who find a mysterious girl and end up obtaining a way to achieve their goals. Maou-sama and Yuushibu are both about heroes/demons who have to give up their former positions and work in retail. Are they copy pastes of one another? No.
    It's a case of execution over premise in short. Concurage occured.

To me Bakemonogatari didn't have some super amazing premise but its execution was amazing.

10+ Year Old Account

In short it's for those of us waiting on index season 3...

Deleted
    The point where Araragi is swinging Hachikuji around, love that scene.

Deleted

Sorry, but this is bullshit. There is only one similarity - a boy with exceptional supernatural powers meets a girl with(exceptional in Index, more or less average in Strike the Blood) supernatural powers in a strange city(for people with supernatural powers in Index, for supernatural creatures in Strike the Blood). Characters are completely different, relationships are completely different, plot thus far is only similar in the fact there's lots of fighting in both series, even the simile I drew needed some generalization to not be a lie. How in the world can you convince yourself this is a copy of Index? You are trying very, very hard to generalize and embolden whatever backs you up while ignoring everything else, and that is not a good way to discuss anything.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-11-15 at 11:04 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outbreak Company - My god, Miusel is so good. When the MC was dreaming and Galious appeared, or when Petrarca's adviser dressed up as the MC, I was laughing my ass off. This show is absolutely hilarious.

Nagi no Asukara - Visuals in this are beautiful. That ending was really fantastic.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-11-16 at 01:14 AM.

Deleted