KnK has one of the best ED's this Season i like Daisy ;X http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qpm5qTnWo4
    also KlK is ok but not the best songs this season in my opinion

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Chelly

Boner for German lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post

Boner for German lyrics
    I liked it but the German lyrics made me cringe lack of phonetic pronunciation of the Ls.
    Here is the link for the German lyrics http://imgur.com/RGcZsc7

Deleted
    Thank you, based Kyoani

also, I love how Ai introduces herself as Judge. It sound 100% like an MC from a freshly recruited Idol. My (new) Oshimen!

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    I liked it but the German lyrics made me cringe lack of phonetic pronunciation of the Ls.
    Actually, this german is even worse than "Schwalbe fliegen". It's also worse than SnK op2 (which was a bit cringeworthy)
    Last edited by mmoc30052307fd; 2013-12-24 at 03:14 PM.

Chelly
    Yeah, although I'm used to her bad pronunciations after her shingeki no kyojin and guilty crown songs. The way she says "Ich" just pls shudder

And saw a quick translation of the lyrics:
    I want to get stronger
    because the world is so cruel
    It's a good idea to remove limp flowers
    You're asking me whether I'll accompany you
    You're whispering in my ear
    You're asking me whether I'll take your hand
    I don't have any reason to to refuse
    You're asking me whether I'll accompany you
    You're whispering in my ear
    You're asking me whether I'll take your hand
    Yes, I'm much stronger than I ever thought
    Fly higher!
    Run faster!
    Don't forget the truth!
    Yes, I'm much stronger than I ever thought
    I'm removing limp flowers
    Why do you look so sad?
    The world is horrible
    It's sad but true
    The world is strange
    It's questionable but true
    Is the flower garden real?
    What do you want with me?
    I may want to or I may not [?], I have to chase the enemy
    I'm not free of this world
    No matter how hard you are
    Fly higher!
    Run faster!
    You're very strong
    You're making a flower wreath
    Why do you look so sad?
    Last edited by Chelly; 2013-12-24 at 03:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    [video=youtube;m-N3MS1YKeo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-N3MS1YKeo[video]

Boner for German lyrics
    With this pronunciation I'm just ignoring the fact there are lyrics and treating it as an instrumental. :P

Why do they even translate it into German? i mean as a German person it dosent sound that good lol (prefer the JPN version)
    i have to agree with Caine Instrumental superior to the lyrics ;D

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Watching Steins;Gate again, what cunt decided to translate tsundere and "Hot n' Cold"?

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    Why do they even translate it into German? i mean as a German person it dosent sound that good lol (prefer the JPN version)
    i have to agree with Caine Instrumental superior to the lyrics ;D
    Hiroyuki Sawano (or Rie, dunno if the composer actually chooses what language it's supposed to be in) has a fetish for German lyrics. It also sounds a bit more "fantasy-ish/mystical/spiritual" when it's in German.
    Last edited by Chelly; 2013-12-24 at 04:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Shadis View Post
    Watching Steins;Gate again, what cunt decided to translate tsundere and "Hot n' Cold"?
    The same cunt that translated the japanese puns to english!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Shadis View Post
    The official translation of the movie. That's why official translations are shit.

Deleted
    They are in there they are just in part of some tracks. Like the Nui theme starts at 4 minuets in on track 17. The episode 3 one is in there too just have to listen for it.
    Could you tell me which one then, because unless I got one with the wrong number of tracks (18) I can'[t find it

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    Could you tell me which one then, because unless I got one with the wrong number of tracks (18) I can'[t find it
    犬Kあ3L` that track 2:12 has ep 11s they don't have their own tracks at all they are in other tracks again like I said listen to the ost and you will find them. It wasn't hard for me.

Deleted
    犬Kあ3L` that track 2:12 has ep 11s they don't have their own tracks at all they are in other tracks again like I said listen to the ost and you will find them. It wasn't hard for me.
    Nope, mean from 24sec from this

It's not in the Soundtrack that came out it seems it came out as a single before it. Eir Aoi-Sanbika is what that song is called. I was confused as to what song you were asking.

Deleted
    It's not in the Soundtrack that came out it seems it came out as a single before it. Eir Aoi-Sanbika is what that song is called. I was confused as to what song you were asking.
    Blegh, pain when they do that, ttgl did it with some tracks. Ty time to have this and some others from OST on repeat for the rest of my life
    Last edited by mmoca4abc3a051; 2013-12-24 at 06:00 PM.

Blegh, pain when they do that, ttgl did it with some tracks. Ty time to have this and some others from OST on repeat for the rest of my life
    Ya they had 3 singles that came out on Dec 1st 1 was for a game I am patiently waiting for Drakengard 3. It's called Kuroi Uta.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure why everyone is so hyped about KLK.

Honestly so far it hasn't been that great. It is literally nowhere near TTGL quality yet I've heard people praising it as such. The animation is downright horrible at some parts, the plot so far hasn't been anything special, and the fight scenes are some of the worst fight scenes I've ever seen. It can be funny at parts and the OST is pretty good, but the show as a whole is mediocre.

I wouldn't mind it so much but there are like always 10 threads up at a time about the show on /a/ and it is really annoying.

That pretty much sums up my feelings about TTGL funnily enough lol. I will never understand the appeal of TTGL. It's like someone took the big three that everyone likes to hate on and ramped them up by 1000% to create TTGL. It boggles my mind when I see someone list TTLG as one of their favorite shows and proceed to criticize a show like One Piece. That and constantly hearing it talked about over and over gets irritating. I found the show to be mediocre at best and seeing nearly everyone and their mother repeatedly praise the show as the best thing since sliced bread gets old.

I'm not nearly as hyped about KLK as everyone else seems to be, but I am enjoying it. But it wouldn't even make my top 5 from this season. And I definitely think it's leagues better than TTGL.

Deleted
    TTGL is something you love or hate. I find it very engaging, love the truly epic scale it goes on to achieve, the visuals are different and interesting, character development is superb, it has several levels of meaning... There's a whole bunch of reasons I mark it 9/10.

It's similar with KlK - you say the animation is terrible, I say it's awesome. Plot is quite nice and has some promising prospects, OST is first-class, fights are imaginative and well directed, you can venture to dig for additional meaning... I'm not going to tell anyone to like it, but it's almost as good as TTGL as far as I am concerned - and remember, TTGL got good after quite a few episodes. KlK still has 12 to go.

On another note - whoever was that who mentioned Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei LN here, thank you. I find it VERY refreshing and different from most stories I read, it's amazing, and I hope the anime adaptation will do it justice.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-12-24 at 08:11 PM.