Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Yeah I drew the exact same conclusion at that point, I immediately connected her to being the black mass. I don't know how Kaiki is supposed to survive that assault though without some apparition intervention.
    You do relalize that he said in the beginning of this arc that to not take anything seriously and right before he got assaulted not to get to sucked into it. http://i.imgur.com/84XuIlB.jpg Like this picture right here,

- - - Updated - - -

Also seems Rail wars is getting a anime!
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...vels-get-anime
    Last edited by Yami; 2013-12-30 at 04:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    YZQ - For a second there I thought this was the last episode. Thank god there's another. I thought they would give us the worst cliffhanger in the history of cliffhangers with no second season. Instead they'll just give us a forced terrible ending that wraps things up because there will never be a second season. ;_;

15+ Year Old Account
    Next chapter of Akame ga Kill will have an important announcement. Hopefully it is an anime adaption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    You do relalize that he said in the beginning of this arc that to not take anything seriously and right before he got assaulted not to get to sucked into it.
    Ahhhhhh.... Well that would be an ending to his story that he'd want us to believe then, funny that he finally utilises a false plot device at the last moment though.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Ahhhhhh.... Well that would be an ending to his story that he'd want us to believe then, funny that he finally utilises a false plot device at the last moment though.
    If you believed everything he was saying you got scammed! Like this picture and his face http://imgur.com/Af0HpgG

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Next chapter of Akame ga Kill will have an important announcement. Hopefully it is an anime adaption.
    Right when I'm reading it too. Oh gosh.

I rarely read manga even, I'm just caught up with Railgun at the moment and have only finished K-On! and someone recommended me this show and I decided to catch up on it. The entire time thinking how cool it would be to get an anime adaption. If this is true that'd be amazing.

I'm only like 4 chapters behind now, time to catch up before the next chapter!

Though I guess that's still a month away though, isn't it?

Only problem with it being an anime is the pacing of the manga feels, in a way, too fast. Main characters just up and die before you know it so it might feel weird in the anime. Though if it's say a 24-26 episode one they could probably pace it fairly well.

Sucks we have to wait a year for the monogatari-series Hana arc won't be out till 2015.
    Whaaat, I was sure they said 2014. Source?

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Too far awaaaay
    This. ^

Non Non - This episode made me feel all fuzzy. Such a great show, the definition of peaceful. The lunch scene was absolutely adorable.

Brother best character hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post

Whaaat, I was sure they said 2014. Source?

Ya nvm it's 2014 but we will see. Also on a unrelated note I am loving this new ShibayanRecords ablum it's the shit. Also got the Foreground Eclipse one too.

10+ Year Old Account
    KnK - Other than the ending being slightly anti-clamatic and way too drama-y it wasn't overly bad. If she's gone is there any way for this to be continued? Seems like a pretty final ending with nothing else to be done to it.

Is what I would have said but that ending was complete bullshit. Fucking hell. Talk about forced drama.

Deleted
    KnK - Other than the ending being slightly anti-clamatic and way too drama-y it wasn't overly bad. If she's gone is there any way for this to be continued? Seems like a pretty final ending with nothing else to be done to it.

Is what I would have said but that ending was complete bullshit. Fucking hell. Talk about forced drama.
    lol, agreed. The SoL parts were good. The fights were good. But the forced drama (and the ending) was terribad.
    Ai is still mai waifu though.

YZQ - For a second there I thought this was the last episode. Thank god there's another. I thought they would give us the worst cliffhanger in the history of cliffhangers with no second season. Instead they'll just give us a forced terrible ending that wraps things up because there will never be a second season. ;_;
    You are talking about a 3rd Season right? 5 years ago was the first one ;X

ALso just watched Zetsumetsu Kigu Shoujo: Amazing Twins
    not sure what this is wasnt listed as a show on the charts and also is 29m long (but quite good) so any one knows if this is weekly/monthly or something else?^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    You are talking about a 3rd Season right? 5 years ago was the first one ;X

ALso just watched Zetsumetsu Kigu Shoujo: Amazing Twins
    not sure what this is wasnt listed as a show on the charts and also is 29m long (but quite good) so any one knows if this is weekly/monthly or something else?^^
    Well from I understand YZQ Hana no Uta is what I am thinking they are tallking about Yozakura Quartet ~Hana no Uta~ will feature the same cast as the first series, and will not be a continuation from the first series, but rather, a complete new series on its own. Which granted may or may not get a second season as it's a whole new series from the first one. The first one when I watched it bombed pretty bad.

Deleted
    Ya nvm it's 2014 but we will see. Also on a unrelated note I am loving this new ShibayanRecords ablum it's the shit. Also got the Foreground Eclipse one too.
    Shibayan album is good?
    Praise the lord.

Deleted
    If you believed everything he was saying you got scammed! Like this picture and his face http://imgur.com/Af0HpgG
    Welllll, that explains a lot. I wonder how many got scammed by Kaiki this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Reisen Udongein Inaba View Post
    Shibayan album is good?
    Praise the lord.
    Yes it's good worth either torrenting or purchasing. It's called retro future girls

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Welllll, that explains a lot. I wonder how many got scammed by Kaiki this time around.
    Ya in the beginning of the episode he said not to trust anything he said. The whole Kaiki episodes were nothing but a mind fuck to begin with. Knowning his past made me think am I being scammed or deceived here the whole time?

Chelly
    Cosmina and Dorothea designs in Akame Ga Kill
    sadistic (or maybe she's masochistic, fuck unclear) idol and Alice in wonderland girl

pls my dick all them character designs in this manga

Hyped about Girls Work becoming a anime finally after 3 fucking years!

15+ Year Old Account
    april can't come fast enough. =(

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    april can't come fast enough. =(
    Indeed. Already 5 shows I can't wait for. 3 months has never felt so far away before.