10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Nourin Ep 3 - Awful. Dropped.

Next up on the chopping block is Hamatora ep 3. I don't think it's going to convince me to continue watching with this episode. After that is Magical Warfare Ep 3. Another one I don't think will be lasting.

As a whole, this season kind of sucks.

Edit: Aaaannd Hamatora's dropped...
    Yeah, Hamatora a shit along with Magical Warfare.

Nourin though? That's comedy gold.

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    As an Australian with a father named Simon and one of two middle names being Simon, I'm here to inform you that Australians pronounce Simon as Sai-mu-n (vs. Japaneses Si-mo-n). Rog was probably given a script with 'Simone' or something on purpose.

EDIT: Rog also happens to have a few weird vocal quirks ontop of that.
    Well you Austrians are weird

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Yeah, Hamatora a shit along with Magical Warfare.

Nourin though? That's comedy gold.
    Nourin is comedy gold they even added a death note reference in there as-well! MATSUDAAAAAAA! Also 3 refrences to attack on titan as well. First one was in the very first episode the others were in the 3rd episode.
    Last edited by Yami; 2014-01-25 at 04:07 AM.

I just don't understand the appeal. The comedy feels so forced and isn't even funny.
    Different strokes for different folks?

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Different strokes for different folks?
    So it would seem. The comedy reminds me of Watamote and gives me a similar vibe I got from that show. Not sure why.

So it would seem. The comedy reminds me of Watamote and gives me a similar vibe I got from that show. Not sure why.
    Watamote to me was just too much cringe and not funny at all. This is funny to me cause of all the references to old and new anime that is out. I like hoozuki no reitetsu cause I get the things they are talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sakura Trick - I wanted to see her sisters reaction at the end of the first half. ;_; So I guess she's fine with them k..k... kissing?

Watamote to me was just too much cringe and not funny at all. This is funny to me cause of all the references to old and new anime that is out. I like hoozuki no reitetsu cause I get the things they are talking about.
    That's how I feel with Nourin. It's just cringey. Not in same sense as Watamote's was cringey in that she was so socially awkward, but cringey nonetheless.

And another one dropped. Goodbye Magical Warfare.

Man, I haven't watched/finished a new anime outside of currently airing anime in like two months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, I haven't watched/finished a new anime outside of currently airing anime in like two months.
    I know that feeling. In the past two months I've started and gotten to episode 21 of Mawaru Penguindrum and I've seen the first episode of TTGL after being nagged constantly *cough*. (Though I do plan on finishing it cause first episode was pretty great)

- - - Updated - - -

TTGL doesn't even get good until ep 7 or so

Deleted
    And now for something completely different:

Right now I'm addicted to the OP of "Atelier Escha & Logy". It's on preorder already, March can't come fast enough.

Deleted

This show keeps getting better.

15+ Year Old Account
    Log Horizon - yay more princess!.
    boo for lacking loli ninja.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    Log Horizon - yay more princess!.
    boo for lacking loli ninja.
    agreed i hope we get so see some loli ninja action soon ;<

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    agreed i hope we get so see some loli ninja action soon ;<
    Something even better then loli ninja is instore for next week! Also seems Mamare is making an announcement next week as well! https://twitter.com/marmalade_macro/...06920986087424
    Last edited by Yami; 2014-01-25 at 05:04 PM.

Deleted
    Probably a second season confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    Probably a second season confirmed?
    It's already a guarantee at a second season. The anime will end at volume 5 we haven't even touched the crazy stuff that went down in volume 6 or 7. So we still have more volumes to go through. It's a government funded anime so there really is no need to worry about sales. He is coming back to 4chan again for another Q/A after episode 25.

15+ Year Old Account
    Something even better then loli ninja is instore for next week! Also seems Mamare is making an announcement next week as well! https://twitter.com/marmalade_macro/...06920986087424
    DON'T RUIN IT DAMNIT! im rereading mahouka right now and going to pick up the light novels for log horizon soon.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    DON'T RUIN IT DAMNIT! im rereading mahouka right now and going to pick up the light novels for log horizon soon.
    I thought you were already ruined by going to that 4 chan thread already?