10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    I can't really imagine it on PC, the PS3 controller goes so well with the game (not to mention a big TV). Did you play Dark Souls with keyboard and mouse?
    You buy it on PC and then play with a controller.

Best method. The game is both faster and has better graphics and you can do other stuff too.

And no, Dark Souls does not work (well) with a mouse and keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post

Best method. The game is both faster and has better graphics and you can do other stuff too.

I played it on PS3 first. Then bought the PC version and played it with controller. Since I have my TV connected to the PC as well as the PS there wasn't too much of a difference. Sure, with the dsfix you could play a higher resolution. And Blighttown didn't lag on PC. But I have to say, I still prefere PS3. No hackers, no GFWL (well I guess thats gone in DS2 anyways) and no save-backups.

Anyway, can't wait... Collectors edition preordered
    So happy that February has only 28 days

Best method is the one where you start playing on March 11th.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hanasaku Iroha Home Sweet Home - Why was this so short. This was absolutely amazing. I loved how it switched between the stories. I preferred her moms far more though. Right after she kissed the photographer then fell over blushing and did a twist and ran away cracked me up laughing. So great.

All these characters are so great with all their little quirks, especially the guys.

I think this movie is the first time I've seen animation in such detail that they actually show the pen doing every stroke of the Kanji. Old man best though, he's like so great at everything. When I saw "Shoveled until morning to make the pathway clear for visitors" it made me all warm and cozy inside thinking of someone who loves his job and life that much.

Gaaah I love this show so much. Please second season. Too bad P.A. Works has never done a second season of anything.

Deleted
    They said they were going to improve that for Dark Souls II though.
    Then again, game companies always say those kind of things...

@Characters
    In order;
    Male:
    1. Oreki Houtarou; Hyouka (literally me)
    2. Guy Cecil; Tales of the Abyss (best guy ever)
    3. Izayoi Sakamaki; Mondaiji-tachi (most badass main ever u can't argue)
    4. Hachiman; Yahari Ore Seishun You Know the Fucking Rest (pessimistic main? fuck yeah)
    5. Lelouch Lamperouge; Code Geass (brilliant strategist, doesn't afraid of anything)

Female:
    1. Kuroyukihime; Accel World (muh waifu)
    2. Sumeragi Shion; GJ-BU (BEST GIRL)
    3. Pururut/Pluto; Neptunia (oh jesus that other form and the voice actress this is almost perfect)
    4. Himeragi Yukina; Strike the Blood (I like strong women okay? D: )
    5. Mushibugyou; Mushibugyou (muh butterfly kawaii lady)

Honorable mentions go to: Esdese; Akame ga Kiru! (Holy shit my dick), Vegeta;DBZ (He's cool okay? ._.), Rider; Fate/Zero (broskander is best bro), Akatsuki; Log Horizon (moeblob loli ninja), Levy McGarden; Fairy Tail (2kawaii4me, not enough screentime to make it in my top 5 though), Kuroki Rei; Vividred Operation (perfect looks, kawaii, strong, what more do you need)

EDIT: Jesus I forgot Kuroki Rei how could I.
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2014-02-05 at 02:21 PM.

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    it's either that or getting another bad port your choice!
    Touch choice since I really had no problem with the super rushed port.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    I can't really imagine it on PC, the PS3 controller goes so well with the game (not to mention a big TV). Did you play Dark Souls with keyboard and mouse?
    Ew no. Tried playing it with k+m once and it was awful. I'm pretty much always using a 360 controller, unless it's an RTS-ish or FPS game.
    The 360 controller is probably the best investment I've made for my PC, due to all the glorious ps2, ps1, and GC emulators.

I can't be arsed to remember any good male character, so I'll go with the most recent one:
    1-10: Molester Man. (Fucking hilarious, and exciting, manga why didn't I start reading it earlier)
    Last edited by Chelly; 2014-02-05 at 02:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    Touch choice since I really had no problem with the super rushed port.

Ew no. Tried playing it with k+m once and it was awful. I'm pretty much always using a 360 controller, unless it's an RTS-ish or FPS game.
    The 360 controller is probably the best investment I've made for my PC, due to all the glorious ps2, ps1, and GC emulators.

I can't be arsed to remember any good male character, so I'll go with the most recent one:
    1-10: Molester Man. (Fucking hilarious, and exciting, manga why didn't I start reading it earlier)
    MGR; Revengence with K+M sucks utter balls too, these third person hack n slash esque games really don't suit K+M.

Gaaah I love this show so much. Please second season. Too bad P.A. Works has never done a second season of anything.
    I'd be worried about them not doing a good job with a second season. Well, maybe not not doing a good job, but not living up to the extremely high pedestal I place the first season on. But they did do fantastic job with the movie, so who knows.

Deleted
    Inari, konkon, koi iroha: This ep was so hhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnngh worthy. Romance is in the air. Loled at that yuricrush (Sumizome x keiko) XD. Also, those Yukata were damn cute.

Also:

I approve
    Last edited by mmoc30052307fd; 2014-02-05 at 08:56 PM.

Deleted
    Just started watching Another. Finished the third episode in and holy shit. Was not expecting that girl to die at all. o.o

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Just started watching Another. Finished the third episode in and holy shit. Was not expecting that girl to die at all. o.o
    Don't forget to watch the OVA (Another: The Other) after the series. I loved the air of foreboding the series gave.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Don't forget to watch the OVA (Another: The Other) after the series. I loved the air of foreboding the series gave.
    I'm planning on watching that when I'm done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Have fun.

That show is 10/10 comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I'd be worried about them not doing a good job with a second season. Well, maybe not not doing a good job, but not living up to the extremely high pedestal I place the first season on. But they did do fantastic job with the movie, so who knows.
    I agree, I think they wrapped everything up far too well to do a second season. One of the things most of my favorite series do is end. The movie was more of a side story so I think it worked for that reason. An OVA or two might not be so bad in the future.

Deleted
    Laura-style nyanpyjamas Mashiro. <3

I need a time machine so I can go to the future and download the entire One Piece Dressarosa arc. Better yet, all of One Piece. This waiting for the arc to finish is killing me. It's been a month since I stopped watching. Though when I marathon it it's going to be amazing and one of the best arcs so far.

It's probably going to be a year before that happens though. Assuming the anime sticks with the same 1:1 or so it's had for a while. Though who knows how long this arc will go on. It's at 37 chapters as of right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I need a time machine so I can go to the future and download the entire One Piece Dressarosa arc. Better yet, all of One Piece. This waiting for the arc to finish is killing me. It's been a month since I stopped watching. Though when I marathon it it's going to be amazing and one of the best arcs so far.

It's probably going to be a year before that happens though. Assuming the anime sticks with the same 1:1 or so it's had for a while. Though who knows how long this arc will go on. It's at 37 chapters as of right now.
    Apparently Oda's taking another break next week...

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Apparently Oda's taking another break next week...
    Eh, I'm not too put out. I'm enjoying the manga, but I'm just tired of these weekly releases for a measly chapter. I enjoy the anime more anyways. When I'm marathoning that is (the manga is better when you're comparing both of their weekly releases). One Piece is not meant to be read/watched on a weekly release schedule. The show is literally 10x better when marathoning. One Piece when marathoned easily makes my #1 anime spot. When caught up I don't even know if it would make my top 10.

And I figure it's better he takes breaks every so often so he doesn't drop dead from being over worked lol. From what I've seen, mangaka's have pretty harsh schedules as is. Now someone just needs to convince him to stop smoking lol.

- - - Updated - - -

[video=youtube;jYsgrkJhjG0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYsgrkJhjG0[video]
    Ya I am loving the cd so far!

Mikakunin so good the lol mother and benios reaction just <3

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL