Deleted
    I never understood the Jojo craze. Personally I hated the animation, the artstyle and the extremely annoying characters. Dropped it very fast when it was airing.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JO!

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iEA8DoxlzwJhb.gif[IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I never understood the Jojo craze. Personally I hated the animation, the artstyle and the extremely annoying characters. Dropped it very fast when it was airing.
    Sounds like it was too GAR for you! Also Hap~py! Joy~py! Yoropiku ne~!
    Last edited by Yami; 2014-03-28 at 07:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dosh King View Post
    Sounds like it was too GAR for you! Also Hap~py! Joy~py! Yoropiku ne~!
    No idea what that means, but I can't handle the "I'm so evil I eat infants alive and use their skulls to masturbate" going on in there, first and foremost. It's as retarded as it is annoying.

Coming from someone who enjoys SAO, not surprised. ((:

No idea what that means, but I can't handle the "I'm so evil I eat infants alive and use their skulls to masturbate" going on in there, first and foremost. It's as retarded as it is annoying.
    Gar is this. A term used towards male characters and individuals who are so overwhelmingly manly that your own masculinity is absolutely *buried*, leaving you naught but a whimpering, swooning girl-child before them.

Deleted
    Pfff, you could give lectures on bad taste at the Oxford.
    Gar is this. A term used towards male characters and individuals who are so overwhelmingly manly that your own masculinity is absolutely *buried*, leaving you naught but a whimpering, swooning girl-child before them.
    Anyone who needs to reinforce their masculinity with a round of infant skull masturbation is a whimp.

15+ Year Old Account
    well he likes mahouka koukou so he isn't completely irredeemable.

i can't wait for the kirito fanboys and the kirito x asuna crowd to see tatsuya and miyuki though. they will literally shit themselves.

since it was brought up:

those 3 mahouka koukou specials give a brief introduction into the basics of the series.

it will also give you some insight into some of the major characters into the series (1st Special: Tatsuya and Miyuki, 2nd Special: Leo, Mizuki, and Erika, Jumonji (not as important as the others) and my waifu Mayumi (Hands off bitches!).
    Last edited by AceofHarts; 2014-03-28 at 07:49 PM.

Chelly
    I fucking love Benio. Best mikakunin.

Chelly
    Oh shit epilogue graduation OVA.

hyypeee

Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    Oh shit epilogue graduation OVA.

hyypeee
    Made me cry when senketsu was the one who was talking!

15+ Year Old Account
    Strike the Blood - I seriously can't believe they used 'Iie, senpai. This is OUR fight!" again. I almost did a spit-take.

Anyway, the show as a whole was pretty mediocre. The girls were great, but for the most part the story/fights were boring. Definitely not as good as I first thought it would be. And I think Himeragi and Mirai from Kyoukai no Kanata have made me start hating Taneda Risa's voice.

Oh jesus, I just got to the after-credits scene. Is that Asagi + Kojou's child? Harem end confirmed.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2014-03-28 at 08:55 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Strike the Blood - I seriously can't believe they used 'Iie, senpai. This is OUR fight!" again. I almost did a spit-take.

Anyway, the show as a whole was pretty mediocre. The girls were great, but for the most part the story/fights were boring. Definitely not as good as I first thought it would be. And I think Himeragi and Mirai from Kyoukai no Kanata have made me start hating Taneda Risa's voice.
    yeah. they went overkill with reusing that line. it got annoying about the second time they used it, and every other time after that just made me sick.

princess la folia, aiba asagi, natsuki-chan 3 best girls (in no order).

himeragi worst girl.

Sesto it all makes sense now! Samurai flamenco spoiler With Goto san and his girlfriend! http://imgur.com/EwI24Tt

15+ Year Old Account
    when is akame ga kill anime? been reading the manga. fairly enjoyable.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sesto it all makes sense now! Samurai flamenco spoiler With Goto san and his girlfriend! http://imgur.com/EwI24Tt
    Oh, lol.

Honestly that was my biggest problem with SamFlam. (ending spoilers, i guess) I was disappointed we never really get to find out what happened with his GF. The bus driver and her disappearing and never being found sounded like amazing twist potential. They could have turned out to be villains or something, I don't know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AceofHarts View Post
    when is akame ga kill anime? been reading the manga. fairly enjoyable.
    I don't think it has a date yet. Pretty sure it is supposed to air this year, though.

I don't think it has a date yet. Pretty sure it is supposed to air this year, though.
    Pretty much this no definite date yet but it will air this year.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mahouka Koukou Specials: Uhm, I'm confused. The MC is supposed to be incredibly OP in magic or something, right? So why isn't he one of those "Blooms"?

15+ Year Old Account
    Mahouka Koukou Specials: Uhm, I'm confused. The MC is supposed to be incredibly OP in magic or something, right? So why isn't he one of those "Blooms"?
    a "true magician" is able to create and alter phenoms. tatsuya can only decompose and regenerate.

furthermore: in the words of the novel "...The evaluation of magic technical skills only includes Invocation Speed, the scale of the Magic Sequence, and phenomena rewriting ability." so the school he applied to, only takes into account those 3 things, they do not take into account where tatsuya's skills lie.

" This is a story about: Tatsuya, a defective elder brother low achiever. Miyuki, a perfect, flawless younger sister high achiever. "