Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post

Best.

[IMG]https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/t31.0-8/1974002_10152312067099320_70374979_o.png[IMG]
    I would so watch this if it became an anime!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    The VN is always the correct choice! There were some changes to the story in the anime that made it much worse, IMO
    Can't help it. VN has that much more to work with, good adaptation is one hell of a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Can't help it. VN has that much more to work with, good adaptation is one hell of a challenge.
    Well that's the thing anime's only have 24mins to cram everything in it and depends on how many episodes it's going to be as well.

Chelly

Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    The VN is always the correct choice! There were some changes to the story in the anime that made it much worse, IMO
    Well I wouldn't say VN is always the correct choice, better use of words would be the source material is always the correct choice to get every ounce of info you can. Anime is good and all for just watching it animated. But if you really want all the info then read the source material.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    I am kinda getting tired of her voice tbh. IT'S EVERYWHERE!

Chelly
    Yeah, she's in way too many shows.

And Sugita after Yuuki Kaji. Fuck everything

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dosh King View Post
    Well I wouldn't say VN is always the correct choice, better use of words would be the source material is always the correct choice to get every ounce of info you can. Anime is good and all for just watching it animated. But if you really want all the info then read the source material.

- - - Updated - - -

I am kinda getting tired of her voice tbh. IT'S EVERYWHERE!
    shes voicing my waifu in 4 days.

A chat thread were one can't talk about anime yet the thread says you can talk about anime.
    Mfw when Owarimonogatari last vol just got released and can't talk about it!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    Wait, people actually like Yuuki Kaji? Wow.

At least Miyuki Sawashiro is #3 for female, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by AceofHarts View Post
    shes voicing my waifu in 4 days.
    Why wait 4 days for it to air when it's already out on Nyaa?
    [Asenshi] Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - 01 [1080p HEVC][BA631BCA].mkv

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    [video=youtube;riz5bO1GayY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riz5bO1GayY[video]

I agree, and I understand when things are cut off to save time, and that doesn't bother me (and they did a lot of that with S;G). But when you flat out change the story for no discernible reason I get rather annoyed. I don't think they saved much time by removing psycho Nae < VN spoiler, one of my favorite parts of the story. Same amount of screen time overall for that arc, but completely different for some reason. Every other arc was unchanged from the VN, they just had less details, which is what I expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Dosh King View Post
    That's basically what I'm saying, 9 out of 10 VNs ARE the source material. It's very very rare that an anime/manga/LN is adapted as a VN, and I only really know of 1 or 2 cases where that happened (out of at least a hundred VNs that I've heard of)

15+ Year Old Account
    Dosh - for some reason i don't believe thats the actual first episode of mahouka. it might be one of the specials. if it is the first episode there has been a major fuckup somewhere.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dosh - for some reason i don't believe thats the actual first episode of mahouka. it might be one of the specials. if it is the first episode there has been a major fuckup somewhere.
    they managed to get a early copy of it. i already watched it, it was pretty good

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    they managed to get a early copy of it. i already watched it, it was pretty good
    Holy shit, how in the world did they get an early copy? <3 Asenshi.

Also, really well done first ep. Now to wait that much longer for 2nd. :/

There was a pre airing of the first episode of Akume no Riddle already several days before it's official release. Space dandy aired the last episode till July 4 days before Saturday on a tv network in Osaka. So crazy things have happened with anime.

15+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit, how in the world did they get an early copy? <3 Asenshi.

Also, really well done first ep. Now to wait that much longer for 2nd. :/
    if the first episode was done really well that bodes well for the rest of the series, as i thought the first episode was going to be one of the most boring. for obvious reasons.

Japanese part of Youtube again!

I really like Sayaka even more now.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I think they worked well the caracthers until, and including, epi 12, but I feel like they should have went more 'deep' with Mayuri. I think the best she has (in the first 12 epis at least since I haven't watched after epi 13) was on epi 12 and I feel like she was a bit negleted before (no idea after epi 13) and considering what happened at the end of epi 12, it would have been so much better if we had more in depth to her character to make the whole ending of it much more tragic. It already was, I mean, it was super surprising, unexpected, etc, but it would have been so much better but I still think they did it well regardless of this 'issue'.
    I think one of the reasons it's such a blow is because they don't go in depth to her. You see her as simplistic and innocent. Going in depth would remove that. Seeing something like that happen to someone so innocent and simplistic is the final blow.

Also watch Clannad. The first season is still great! I don't know how you could have possibly dropped it.

- - - Updated - - -

Guiz.

Guiz.

http://www.animenewsnetwork. com/interest/2014-04-02/kizumonogatari-release-date-announced-for-3042