10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Akuma no Riddle is finally subbed. Not really from a legit sub group though, a bunch of anons subbed it.
    Sadly that might be all we get. No group has said they're subbing it and no one has licensed it.

And they're only going to do the first episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Sadly that might be all we get. No group has said they're subbing it and no one has licensed it.

And they're only going to do the first episode.
    Lazy Lily + Nezashite (I think, I could be remembering the name wrong) said they'd be subbing it apparently. Nezashite did the subs for a few shows last season and they weren't bad. Don't know anything about Lazy Lily though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Lazy Lily + Nezashite (I think, I could be remembering the name wrong) said they'd be subbing it apparently. Nezashite did the subs for a few shows last season and they weren't bad. Don't know anything about Lazy Lily though.
    Mezashite. Their Sakura Trick was pretty good so I trust them.

I'd take them over this.

Can't say I'm a fan of the new art style, though. But oh well. Fortunately it's not too much of a change from the original.
    not even sure i noticed a difference

15+ Year Old Account
    Akuma no Riddle - Seems interesting enough. Better than I expected, at least. Kinda reminds me of Danganronpa. Except edgier and with a yuri spin.

Will likely watch this all the way through, if only because Haru is voiced by Mana-chan's VA.

For the subs, the font/colour was a bit bad but the subs themselves seemed okay (not that I can judge, though). The anons who did it said they might continue to sub it if no other group picks it up.

Akuma no Riddle Ep 1 - 2edgy4me yuri danganronpa. I think that about sums it up. First episode wasn't terrible, but I'm not sure I'll be watching this after the 3 episode rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Baccano - Words cannot describe what I just saw throughout this series.

This.was.amazing

OMG!

15+ Year Old Account
    Mushishi S2 - Gave up on waiting for Vivid.

Great first episode. Has a bit less focus on a "personal story" (though that it is still there), instead giving us more of a look into the Mushishi. Absolutely loved the ending with the son looking at the Mushi on the rooftop. OST was amazing, as always.

those pointy chins in fairy tail tzz.... i will never understand why they even remotely changed the art style ^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    I for one liked the new style for Fairy Tail. It seems like they have a much more "lively" look, compared to the previous art. Might be because they decided to animate it in another way than they did before, but it supplements the new art style well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Akame ga Kill ch 47 - If she dies I'll be super depressed.
    "If"? This is Akame ga Kill. She will die a horrible death. ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I only read Tsukihime once, and quite long ago. Remake will be a good opportunity to re-read it. Any idea if the cut Satsuki route has any chance of being in?
    I don't believe there's been a confirmation about that yet, but it's been hinted at quite a bit. Kagetsu Tohya and the fan disc all have a ton of references and teasing about the cut Satsuki route, so they definitely know people want it!

Alright guys do i want to watch: Nagi no Asakura or rewatch Mai-hime or Mai-Otome or D.N.Angel

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    Alright guys do i want to watch: Nagi no Asakura or rewatch Mai-hime or Mai-Otome or D.N.Angel
    Nagi no Asukara is awesome, Mai-HiME is awesome if you ignore last episode, Mai-Otome is meh, D.N.Angel is meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Nagi no Asukara is awesome, Mai-HiME is awesome if you ignore last episode, Mai-Otome is meh, D.N.Angel is meh.
    Might need to add that D.N.Angel is my favorite anime ever lol. I know it has a simple plot but i just love the music and how the romance progresses over the entire series

Kenzen Robo Daimidaler has uncensored nudity due it being aired on AT-X program in Japan!
    Also it has been subbed as well.
    It has Tits and Penguins and Mechs what's not to love about it!

- - - Updated - - -

Mekaku City Actors animated 15 second CM:
    Last edited by Yami; 2014-04-05 at 02:23 PM.

Daimidaler - That was awful. I couldn't even make it past 5 minutes, and skimming through the episode only made it look worse. And what awful mech designs. That thing had a penis gun. The character designs and just the art overall was pretty bad, too. Incredibly bad and generic ecchi mecha; no thanks. Screw the 3 episode rule, I'm not watching anymore of this.

Dragonar - Wasn't great, but it was entertaining enough. I like the whole everyone has a dragon concept. I may or may not continue watching this depending on how the next few episodes play out. Hopefully the ecchi that was present in this episode doesn't become too prevalent.

Last edited by Digglett; 2014-04-05 at 04:16 PM.

Daimidaler - That was awful. I couldn't even make it past 5 minutes, and skimming through the episode only made it look worse. And what awful mech designs. That thing had a penis gun. The character designs and just the art overall was pretty bad, too. Incredibly bad and generic ecchi mecha; no thanks. Screw the 3 episode rule, I'm not watching anymore of this.
    How can you hate them so! Just look at their source code on their website!
    http://imgur.com/i5XQqN0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    How can you hate them so! Just look at their source code on their website!
    http://imgur.com/i5XQqN0
    Yeah yeah, we get it's a joke anime. Does not make it any less shit.