Deleted
    On a side note, sancom has some nice (but NSFW, thus I won't post them) Dragonarlolipics.

Me Gusta

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    On a side note, sancom has some nice (but NSFW, thus I won't post them) Dragonarlolipics.

Me Gusta
    I already got an infraction for one of Dragonar pics I posted, despite it being directly from the manga. :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I already got an infraction for one of Dragonar pics I posted, despite it being directly from the manga. :<
    It's not like infractions are terrible or anything.

I fucking love webm man.
    It's like the best thing since the invention of the internet.

Spoilers obviously.
    BASED
    WEBM
    NSFW (Sort of) (They're all from Prisma Illya)

Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2014-04-07 at 11:12 AM.

Deleted
    Ahh yeah!

Got my pre-order in. Now I have until September to find a place in the house where my cat won't be able to knock her over...

Also, now I won't feel quite as guilty when I inevitably download the 1080p batch.

--

Anyone seen any must-watches so far this season? I'm watching Jojo and Rabu Raibu, but nothing else really leapt out at me in the listings (I wasn't wild on the original Mushishi so it's unlikely I'll be watching the 2nd season).

Chelly
    Arya mein waifu

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Anyone seen any must-watches so far this season? I'm watching Jojo and Rabu Raibu, but nothing else really leapt out at me in the listings (I wasn't wild on the original Mushishi so it's unlikely I'll be watching the 2nd season).
    Mahouka, obviously. Brynhildr and Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou are also pretty good so far. Other than that, most shows I'm looking forward to hasn't started yet.

Quote Originally Posted by AceofHarts View Post
    go watch mahouka damnit!
    NOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Middle of watching GoT and then dorm fire alarm goes off. Now I get to wait outside in the cold until they check the building. Top lel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Screw any potential fire, it could wait till I was finished watching GoT lol.
    I have a raider once who, I shit you not, goes, "BRB. Tornado warnings." during a progression raid back in ICC. He comes back online 10 minutes later going, "yeah, just moved everything to my basement, should be fine even if the house is it."

People are dedicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Okay, I'll reword.

Needs two best girls.
    Needs all the best girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    You know your place.

I like you.

You don't know your place.

You better learn it.
    Oh you.

Maybe you'd better learn yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelmon View Post
    Sensei > Imouto > Yukino = Saika >>>>>> Inatimate Objects >>>>>>>Yui
    Sensei >= Yukino > all > everything > Zaimokuza > Zaimokuza's badly written LN > everything else > Yui.

Yui is by far worst girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    WebM is the future.

I've watched the OP over 30 times now.

- - - Updated - - -

I've found the MAD that epitomizes SHAFT.

Literally.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm23270118
    That's not a MAD at all there isn't any gay wrestling! It isn't a MAD Video with out gay wrestling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    That's not a MAD at all there isn't any gay wrestling! It isn't a MAD Video with out gay wrestling.
    It also needs to have Touhou.
    Don't forget the main components of a MAD.

Second part of Nisekoi PV is up.

- - - Updated - - -

This is true!

Deleted
    How could we live without diaper heads?

Remember that MAD I posted that ruined a OP everyone liked? That was a good day!

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoyed that too much

Chelly

sayaka worst slut

If only the whole anime was cool like this, I'd already have watched it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    Sensei >= Yukino > all > everything > Zaimokuza > Zaimokuza's badly written LN > everything else > Yui.

Yui is by far worst girl.
    People really hate Yui, huh? I feel like I'm the only person who didn't mind her at all, heh.

Then again, there's probably not much reason to like her over the other excellent girls (and boys?) in Yahari.

Second part of Nisekoi PV is up.
    I really, really hope they make more than 20 episodes of Nisekoi. Been speed-reading through the manga, and it's just amazing. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Esdese View Post
    Shots fired digglett isn't going to be happy!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightcaller View Post
    Mahouka, obviously. Brynhildr and Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou are also pretty good so far. Other than that, most shows I'm looking forward to hasn't started yet.
    Thanks for the recommendations. The first one almost had me until "underachiever older brother...perfect younger sister". Went from sounding Fate/Zero-ish to 'Ore no Railgun ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai'.
    Brynhildr had piqued my interest, but it seems like it could be a bit swing and miss. I think I'll hang back and see what kind of hype it has by episode 3. If it's got people engaged by then I'll take the plunge. Just not crazy on morbidity (girl who looks like dead girl (who most likely is said dead girl, but still)) at the moment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    I'd say give Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou a try. Best one from what I've seen. I'd also say Haikyuu!! but it's sports so I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I'd say give Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou a try. Best one from what I've seen. I'd also say Haikyuu!! but it's sports so I'm not sure.
    I can't wait for Ping pong the animation!

Deleted
    I can't wait for Ping pong the animation!
    The damn image on MAL on that anime is horrible as fuck, so I'm not going to expect much from it, at first...