Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Make sure you watch it in the right order.
    I have that picture saved from earlier in he thread, gonna follow that.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Yes just watch it I don't wana post any more as it gets spoiler-ey. Even in just the first episode you get to enjoy her quite a bit.
    Looking forward to more cuteness overload

Vol 1 Bds of Imocho are out and it has 2 episodes so far uncensored!

Deleted
    Vol 1 Bds of Imocho are out and it has 2 episodes so far uncensored!
    What's with the 2ep per volume trend now? Is this not something new because as far as I can tell it's a trend that's picked up in the past year or so and it sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    What's with the 2ep per volume trend now? Is this not something new because as far as I can tell it's a trend that's picked up in the past year or so and it sucks.
    It's always been like that. Even in the past in Japan it's been like that. Some Bds get more per vol depending if they are popular like Jojo or Madoka and stuff like that. Also more episodes per vol is also depending on how many episodes the anime has as well. if they have 24 it's like 4 per vol.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah dont forget yami's in hemoland so they get them out super quick, super short, and super expensive

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    yeah dont forget yami's in hemoland so they get them out super quick, super short, and super expensive
    The vol 1 of the new JoJo stardust crusaders for limited edition is 93 USD or 10,260 yen For only 4 episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    What are you implying lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    What are you implying lol.
    He is implying that you have a short temper and expensive taste just like whoro!

Deleted
    He is implying that you have a short temper and expensive taste.
    Also not long lasting in the bedroom?

He is implying that you have a short temper and expensive taste just like whoro!
    I think Shinobu was more on the mark with what Panda meant lol.

Deleted
    Hemo is a midget high-end prostitute that suffers from premature ejaculation.

You read it here first folks.

Man, why did I even bother posting my chart to MAL's forums. I've already got some hipster anime fan moaning about the fact that his list of obscure anime isn't featured on my chart, and that I don't have enough experience in anime as a result. Rofl.

Someone say something about a trap?
    Hnnng every time

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Why isn't there a whole season for this?! D:
    Because life is unfair!

MAL's forums
    Well, there's your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    Hemo is a midget high-end prostitute that suffers from premature ejaculation.

You read it here first folks.
    I'm a tall high end prostitute who has the stamina of 20 men. Get your facts straight man.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Hnnng every time

Man, why did I even bother posting my chart to MAL's forums. I've already got some hipster anime fan moaning about the fact that his list of obscure anime isn't featured on my chart, and that I don't have enough experience in anime as a result. Rofl.
    Never post in MAL again then? Why not post on /a/ and show them your taste? the 3x3 threads aren't as a cesspool as the MAL forums are.

Deleted
    I'm a tall high end prostitute who has the stamina of 20 men. Get your facts straight man.
    So tsundere.

- - - Updated - - -

Never post in MAL again then? Why not post on /a/ and show them your taste? the 3x3 threads aren't as a cesspool as the MAL forums are.
    We rag on Hemo for his taste, what are /a/ going to do?! You evil bastard.

15+ Year Old Account
    3x3 threads are mostly shit. A lot of them just find really old and obscure anime to make themselves look like they have better taste, or something. If he were to post a 3x3 with OreImo in it he would be shit on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    3x3 threads are mostly shit. A lot of them just find really old and obscure anime to make themselves look like they have better taste, or something. If he were to post a 3x3 with OreImo in it he would be shit on.
    I highly doubt that very much. Since I see OreImo threads on there quite often and people discussing about the anime. Like right now there is a thread for Imocho right now.

I've posted there twice in 2 years lol.

Here's the thread in question.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topici...3&show=0#post3