10+ Year Old Account
    seeing those vids, bursted me out in laughin, makes me wanna rewatch the series.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

I get all the sexual quotes.. I think this thing reads my mind!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    seeing those vids, bursted me out in laughin, makes me wanna rewatch the series.
    Now that is a series that needs a 2nd season with Tsuda's little sister going to high school and joining the student council.

Hey, I got a new forum title. Finally not a Mechnognome or whatever it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I still have to watch that, especially since everyone compares it to Utena.

And yay for Utena in the first bottom row picture. <3

Dunno about Utena havent been able to see it... but if its as half as good as penguindrum ...

I'm liking the new blood BLOOD-C!
    I stopped at episode 6 or 7 because censorship.... so ill wait for the BD but i swear if she sings again ill choke myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    I get all the sexual quotes.. I think this thing reads my mind!
    clear your mind, and eh....
    isn't that something buddhists do?
    anyways gonna take a nap after finishing this episode of nodame.

but really, if your next quote is going to be of seitokai yakuindomo again, i might be afk for some hours bcs of the laughing.

---------- Post added 2011-09-17 at 01:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Now that is a series that needs a 2nd season with Tsuda's little sister going to high school and joining the student council.
    but if they ever doing it :/
    to do or not to do, thats the question.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Since I wasnt able to read a recent page here without reading Steins;Gate I just watched the whole anime after reading it up in Wikipedia, and I think I know what I miss and why I liked Code Geass and Deathnote so much: Closure.
    I want it to end, happy or not, but a satisfying ending might just be something that even these popular animes with over 600 episodes need ... not that it will ever happen. Who would like to stop printing money.
    Well I think that comes to the question: Any good short lived anime out there with a bit of mystery, action, character development ... and a bit of sillieness maybe ... yeah something in the lines of the above 3 I already watched. I think the "action fight scenes" I looked for might not realy be the thing that can stop my itching of boredom, though the most things end with one.
    A friend said something about ghost in the shell - though I heared of it so many years ago it kind of buggs me now watching old anime just for having it wached.

Quote Originally Posted by XenonSalbeira View Post
    Since I wasnt able to read a recent page here without reading Steins;Gate I just watched the whole anime after reading it up in Wikipedia, and I think I know what I miss and why I liked Code Geass and Deathnote so much: Closure.
    I want it to end, happy or not, but a satisfying ending might just be something that even these popular animes with over 600 episodes need ... not that it will ever happen. Who would like to stop printing money.
    Well I think that comes to the question: Any good short lived anime out there with a bit of mystery, action, character development ... and a bit of sillieness maybe ... yeah something in the lines of the above 3 I already watched. I think the "action fight scenes" I looked for might not realy be the thing that can stop my itching of boredom, though the most things end with one.
    A friend said something about ghost in the shell - though I heared of it so many years ago it kind of buggs me now watching old anime just for having it wached.
    I agree I like an anime that ends Code Geass is the perfect example. I mean yea I want to see more of Nunnally because I mean she is my future wife and all. But I felt like the ending was just so perfect, which is hard to do. I normally want more from shows I watch. Damn I am going to re-watch code geass even though I finished it a week ago... Btws I am getting Lelouchs Geass symbol tattooed on my shoulder I will have pics up soon on it!

It sounds like what you need is some Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica

Deleted
    This just reminds me ... just change "video game" with about "anything" in your mind:

It's a great song nonetheless but this just reminded me how sweet it is to get something done and how hard it is to part with things you invested much time in, like watching a whole series with an actuall ending. *cough*

10+ Year Old Account
    Hrmmm... Well there is Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood =http://myanimelist.net/anime/5114/Fu...t:_Brotherhood
    Blood+ = http://myanimelist.net/anime/150/Blood+
    Black Lagoon (two seasons of this and an almost complete OVA, but each season is its own story)= http://myanimelist.net/anime/889/Black_Lagoon
    Samurai Champloo = http://myanimelist.net/anime/205/Samurai_Champloo
    Eureka Seven = http://myanimelist.net/anime/237/Eureka_Seven
    Chrno Crusade = http://myanimelist.net/anime/60/Chrno_Crusade
    Samurai 7 = http://myanimelist.net/anime/166/Samurai_7
    Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex = http://myanimelist.net/anime/467/Gho..._Alone_Complex
    Gundam 00 (Two seasons that make up one story) = http://myanimelist.net/anime/2581/Mobile_Suit_Gundam_00
    Baccano = http://myanimelist.net/anime/2251/Baccano!

That should get you started. Now these series come from a few different genres. Some are Mecha, some are pure action, some are a bit more lighthearted, but the main thing is they all have a pretty set story and solid endings. Now, some of them do have episodes that might vary from the main story a bit, but they are not "filler" They are usually there to give insight into a character or sometimes just to lighten the mood a bit.

You can click on the link next to each title to read a couple paragraph preview of the series as well as read other peoples reviews farther down the page. There are also user submitted recommendations of similar series so if you watch one and like it, check the page and you might find some more along those same lines.

I hope this helped.

I agree I like an anime that ends Code Geass is the perfect example. I mean yea I want to see more of Nunnally because I mean she is my future wife and all. But I felt like the ending was just so perfect, which is hard to do.
    Must...resist...urge...to randomly...argue.

@XenonSalbeira
    Not sure if you were saying Steins;Gate lacked closure then? Because they resolved the major issues they brought up in the series, although of course the story can go on. If you hate that kind of thing I can assure you that you won't like GitS because it's the same; they solve their main dilemma/story arc but it's not like the entire world changes after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    Must...resist...urge...to randomly...argue.
    Come at me bro... Jk you didn't like the ending of Code Geass? I thought it was superb.

Quote Originally Posted by karloz1337 View Post
    Dunno about Utena havent been able to see it... but if its as half as good as penguindrum ...

I stopped at episode 6 or 7 because censorship.... so ill wait for the BD but i swear if she sings again ill choke myself
    Utena's an odd watch, I really like it, but I don't know if I could tell you why I like it, besides Utena herself. There's a lot of stock footage, and I mean A TON (every episode), there's some fillery type episodes and recap episodes which I cannot stand, but Utena had this charm about it that I can't quite describe, it's also completely filled with symbolism, most of which was completely over my head.

Maybe watch the Utena movie if you're interested to get a feel? I have yet to watch it myself, so I can't tell you if it's any good or not. (Can't find a sub, I love Utena's original voice too much to watch the dub)

I thought Steins;Gate had wonderful closure, I couldn't ask for more, besides maybe seeing SPOILER: Okabe and Kurisu marry. :P
    Last edited by Digglett; 2011-09-17 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by turlyonlost to tirion wtf View Post
    I just watched code gease for the first time ever like a month ago WTF happened to C.C. at the end it doesn't tell what happened to her at all
    Code Geass SPOILER!She doesn't have her contract fullfilled because lelouch does not kill her. Also Lelouch is not dead he obtained immortality by killing his father he was the driver of the cart C.C was sleeping on.

The only thing the show lacks at with the ending is telling what becomes of the other characters. But it is impossible to make this work unless you have a show that continues with them until they are dead because people always want to know more. It was told beautifully!

10+ Year Old Account
    Theres going to be a spin off season in Europe
    It is a side story and likely will not have any of the characters from the first series.

Theres going to be a spin off season in Europe
    I know and fix the quote my spoiler is showing. It takes place at the same time lelouch gets his geass but I don't think the two worlds will meet.

I know and fix the quote my spoiler is showing. It takes place at the same time lelouch gets his geass but I don't think the two worlds will meet.
    unless they play chest in the last episode Like in GX XD
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

Everything I've watched (the ones I remember: My Anime List

This is some of what I have seen/am watching:

Amagami SS - 2nd series has been announced - Like it, very casual, and somewhat humorous. Recommended.

Ao no Exorcist - First season about to end I believe - Action with some comedy. Recommended.

Blood-C - Only 9 eps so far but I like it - A very dark and gory anime.

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion - Finished, 2 season - Mecha/military anime with a good story. Recommended

Death Note - Finished - A very good thriller anime. Recommended

D.N.Angel - Finished - Been a very long time since I saw this. I recommend the manga instead of the anime.

Elfen Lied - Finished - Gory anime, with a very dark story. Recommended

Fairy Tail - Still going with +90 eps - Very funny with good fantasy action. Strongly recommended

Ghost Hunt - Finished - A anime about - you guessed it - ghost hunting! I enjoyed it.

Green Green - Finished - Ecchi comedy, hilarious. Recommended

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Finished - One of the best animes I've seen. Comedy action, with a superb story. Strongly Recommended.

Hana-Saku Iroha - 24 eps so far - A very casual, slice-of-life anime, something I watch when I don't have anything else to watch.

Hidan no Aria - Finished - A action anime with potential to become great but ended at 12 eps. Recommended.

Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi - Finished - Casual anime, can barely remember it.

KimiKiss Pure Rogue - Finished - Romance, slice-of-life anime with some comedy. I enjoyed it.

Kimi ni Todoke - Finished, 2 seasons - Romance-comedy, I really liked this one for some reason. Recommended

Kore wa Zombie Desuka? - Finished - A very odd action-comedy anime :P

Naruto - Finished - Not much to say, other then watch it. Can skip all the god damn fillers tho.

Naruto Shippuuden - +220 eps so far - Hate fillers but I like the Naruto story overall. Recommended.

Nurarihyon no Mago - 2nd series still going - Many don't like this one, but I recommend it. Action-comedy, swordplay. Recommended.

Nyan koi - Finished (hoping for a 2nd series) - Utterly hilarious. Pure comedy, a must see! Strongly recommended. (!)

One Piece - +510 eps and still going - Seen them all, do I need to say more? Pirate anime with an awsome story and great comedy. Strongly recommended.

Samurai Deeper Kyou - Finished - Recommend the manga instead of the anime.

School Days - Finished - Uhm.. Wierd? Let's - just say, if you watch this, you won't ever forget it. Psychological anime.

Steins;Gate - +20 eps still airing - Only seen a few, but seems to be good.

Yu-Gi-Oh! - Finished - I like it, wish I had seen it in Japanese tho. Recommended.

unless they play chest in the last episode Like in GX XD
    Fix your earlier quote on the other page please it has a HUGE spoiler in it. delete my white text.

15+ Year Old Account
    I watched 2 moar arcs and after every arc of Amagami I rewatch 04 Episode dunno why, but this episode is one of the greatest episodes eva!!
    Haruka <3
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon