Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by karloz1337 View Post
    not for me I came here for the reccomendations and stayed for the argumentation... now it feels like "summer friends" season on /a/ when after you post there are like 15+ replies 2 of them related to your post 5 saying "I like certain anime because its nice" another 5 that should be in the chat thread or in their own twitter and the rest its unrelated to the topic...

Implying summer has to do with anything

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by karloz1337 View Post
    not for me I came here for the reccomendations and stayed for the argumentation... now it feels like "summer friends" season on /a/ when after you post there are like 15+ replies 2 of them related to your post 5 saying "I like certain anime because its nice" another 5 that should be in the chat thread or in their own twitter and the rest its unrelated to the topic...

so when after 5 hours i come and find the thread has advanced 2 pages and go through em to find out there is actually nothing to discuss... nope thats not charming at all

ive ckecked the forums a couple of times but havent seen any eye catching thread.

Thats why i enjoyed this thread so much, you used to get a good critic, analysis of a certain anime and people will carry on from there discussing what they agree or disagree... now you just get things like:

I wasnt able to watch F/S night: UBW properly after i realized it was some kind of spinoff i started skipping scenes... I just dont like that kind of re-tells I start comparing it to the original version too much and Im not able to enjoy it as a new story... Also I started watching nurarihyon 2 but dunno it felt weird i wasnt caught by it... do it gets better past the 3rd episode? cuz i dont want to push myself to finish it...
    it has some good episodes but don't except non-stop fighting, the more to the end the more fighting there is tho. hope they end greatly
    the manga is better.
    Last edited by Millhi; 2011-10-09 at 08:05 PM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Yeah I kinda agree with you there. That is also part of the reason I have not been posting as much lately.
    I can see where you guys are coming from but i think at least some of it comes from newer posters ASSUMING Sys list is still the basis for this thread. We're also JUSt at the start of a new season so things are gonna be slow till we get enough stuff for some real conversations going. Abd even then we need an anime worth it and depending how this season goes we may not get even that.

10+ Year Old Account
    So now people are disappointed that posters aren't having discussions about anime. And instead of doing the more logical thing and starting one about an anime, you start discussion about how others aren't really discussing anime, which is what you yourselves are doing now. If you don't like the pace we're going at here (we and we, I'm not posting much at all), you can always stay at /a/ or start a new thread here on mmo-champion. Everything about anime on MMO-C doesn't have to be in this particular thread. Don't be another Buzz Killington because a certain thread doesn't meet your standards or whatever By the way, you're comparing a subforum (/a/) to a single thread on a forum. Comparing this thread to a single thread on /a/ is more accurate. But since there's so many it's hard to go through 'em all, plus the fact that everything isn't getting archived so going back to a thread you really enjoyed participating in a few days ago is pretty much impossible on 4chan. :/

Slightly more on topic: Soon finished with the first season of Clannad. (I planned a real marathon for both seasons but sudden family plans kept me from it) Anyway, after burning through After Story the upcoming week I'm planning on watching Fate/Stay Night and then Fate/Zero which seems like an anime a lot of people here are watching. So MMO-C, what do you think about Fate/Zero so far? Worth watching? Why/Why not?

Also, any news about when the Steins;Gate special episode is airing? And does anyone know when the second season of Deadman Wonderland will be airing? I'm too busy with school to keep up with all the anime news.
    Last edited by BHD; 2011-10-09 at 08:32 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Well one thing that has occurred to me would be to try and either get this thread renamed or even try and get a new one made to be the sticky anime thread. The first post by sy i've noticed has confused more than a few new guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    So now people are disappointed that posters aren't having discussions about anime. And instead of doing the more logical thing and starting one about an anime, you start discussion about how others aren't really discussing anime, which is what you yourselves are doing now. If you don't like the pace we're going at here (we and we, I'm not posting much at all), you can always stay at /a/ or start a new thread here on mmo-champion. Everything about anime on MMO-C doesn't have to be in this particular thread. Don't be another Buzz Killington because a certain thread doesn't meet your standards or whatever

Slightly more on topic: Soon finished with the first season of Clannad. (I planned a real marathon for both seasons but sudden family plans kept me from it) Anyway, after burning through After Story the upcoming week I'm planning on watching Fate/Stay Night and then Fate/Zero which seems like an anime a lot of people here are watching. So MMO-C, what do you think about Fate/Zero so far? Worth watching? Why/Why not?

Also, any news about when the Steins;Gate special episode is airing? And does anyone know when the second season of Deadman Wonderland will be airing? I'm too busy with school to keep up with all the anime news.
    fate/zero has been good so far, special episode of steins;gate shoudl come out whne last volume of the blue-ray comes out, wich should be the 9nd volupme, idk the dates tho.

about new anime topic, there is a high chance when this thread reaches 10k posts it will be locked and someone will have to make a new one bcs it stresses out hte server, they done the same with the chat thread wich was about 15k+ posts

I always can make a new thread about anime, would just need to ask sy about it, me, sy and sunshine with some other mods are on same channel i'm talking with sy
    Last edited by Millhi; 2011-10-09 at 08:46 PM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    So now people are disappointed that posters aren't having discussions about anime. And instead of doing the more logical thing and starting one about an anime, you start discussion about how others aren't really discussing anime, which is what you yourselves are doing now. If you don't like the pace we're going at here (we and we, I'm not posting much at all), you can always stay at /a/ or start a new thread here on mmo-champion. Everything about anime on MMO-C doesn't have to be in this particular thread. Don't be another Buzz Killington because a certain thread doesn't meet your standards or whatever By the way, you're comparing a subforum (/a/) to a single thread on a forum. Comparing this thread to a single thread on /a/ is more accurate. But since there's so many it's hard to go through 'em all, plus the fact that everything isn't getting archived so going back to a thread you really enjoyed participating in a few days ago is pretty much impossible on 4chan. :/

What do I think about F/Z?

Also have this.
    Last edited by mmoce213c955fb; 2011-10-09 at 08:49 PM.

still waiting for both Fate Zero Caster and that frogfaced assbagged to get killed

hopefully a painful death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shishca View Post
    still waiting for both Fate Zero Caster and that frogfaced assbagged to get killed

hopefully a painful death
    I like them chutlu whatever worshipper
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    I like them chutlu whatever worshipper
    I have a strong dislike to anyone who torment and kill people for sick fun

Oh I do love Yoshitaka Amano. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    and who is that?
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

and who is that?
    Guy in picture is D, Yoshitaka Amano is the artist for the Final Fantasy series and the Vampire Hunter D novels. His work is pretty unique, I love it a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Guy in picture is D, Yoshitaka Amano is the artist for the Final Fantasy series and the Vampire Hunter D novels. His work is pretty unique, I love it a lot.
    looks cool, guessing your avatar is from vampire hunter D also
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    I have a strong dislike to anyone who torment and kill people for sick fun
    Well he's that kinda guy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais) in reality too.

Laylie is so tired. Just did a 3 hour drive on a hangover with gf and I am so exhausted. I now have to finish a paper but as soon as I am done with it you can bet I am going back to watching Fate/Stay Night... Only got to episode 3 of it but it looks very very interesting. Love Saber already!

looks cool, guessing your avatar is from vampire hunter D also
    Nah, looks like it is though, reminded me of a female D.

Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    Only got to episode 3 of it but it looks very very interesting. Love Saber already!
    Saber!

Saber!

I JUST STOLE YOUR PICTURE
    New backround? Hell yes it is!

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    Well he's that kinda guy () in reality too.
    kinda wish this person would appear in like a future game http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Joan_of_Arc#Joan_of_Arc

New backround? Hell yes it is!
    actually i stole this

Last edited by Shishca; 2011-10-09 at 09:54 PM.