Aw but I have almost 3,000 Madoka pictures to spam. :< Kay I'll post a more obscure title.

Last edited by Digglett; 2011-10-29 at 05:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    Lol I am watching a weird one right meow just check my MAL profile its the one that is 1/4 watched. It had kitty girls so I had to..
    Interesting, certainly after the dreams i had the last month.
    This part of the disctiption is frightening me:
    Before long it will become more than just a mere dream...
    Last edited by mmoc0ad294ce9c; 2011-10-29 at 05:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    This part of the disctiption is frightening me:
    Before long it will become more than just a mere dream...
    ]
    You know you want it to be true :P
    Or atleast you will in 2 days...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    You know you want it to be true :P
    Or atleast you will in 2 days...
    Well, the being a girl part and the yuri doesn't bother me at all (in fact i would even like it ) the futanari would be akward tough.
    And dont get me started about the tentacles......

Deleted
    Hey guys, is animenewsnetwork down for you too?
    I have some trouble with that website recently.

Looks like she does have some Yuno in her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haftepaff View Post
    Hey guys, is animenewsnetwork down for you too?
    I have some trouble with that website recently.
    It is working fine for me now, but I also have had issues with it for a few months off and on. Sometimes it works fine, others it takes forever to load and sometimes doesn't work at all. Totally randomly.

Edit: strike that. It loads right now, but nothing new. It has a message that it is under maintenance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    It is working fine for me now, but I also have had issues with it for a few months off and on. Sometimes it works fine, others it takes forever to load and sometimes doesn't work at all. Totally randomly.
    Yep started to work for me now, they are currently going though a maintenance which could explain the downtime at the moment. Does anyone have other good alternative website where i can read news about anime temporary?

Deleted
    Well, the being a girl part and the yuri doesn't bother me at all (in fact i would even like it ) the futanari would be akward tough.
    And dont get me started about the tentacles......
    Naive! Still a long way to go! I do wonder though, who would ever be bothered by the yuri part.
    Wtb the tomodachi ending, it be awesome!

As for other anime sites, Haftepaff, theres always anidb.net

Deleted
    Episode 5 of Fate/Zero was awsome.
    Berserker is awsome, and that end whit caster to.
    So just what is Caster planning to do whit Saber, i can think of things but i'd better not post those here...

I want more, and i want it now.

Naive! Still a long way to go! I do wonder though, who would ever be bothered by the yuri part.
    Yeah, who would?

So I just cheated my diet by eating a half pound burger that had 6 strips of bacon onions lettuce and coleslaw. Plus a huge order of tater tots. Laylie is no commencing operation food coma. I will be awake in a few hours.

"I'll protect you Madoka.." so fitting >.>

Deleted
    So I just cheated my diet by eating a half pound burger that had 6 strips of bacon onions lettuce and coleslaw. Plus a huge order of tater tots. Laylie is no commencing operation food coma. I will be awake in a few hours.
    Laylie enjoy your loli nun

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    "I'll protect you Madoka.." so fitting >.>
    So true...

Deleted
    Wtb the tomodachi ending, it be awesome!

As for other anime sites, Haftepaff, theres always anidb.net
    Ok, i'll check that out thanks.

Deleted
    Episode 5 of Fate/Zero was awsome.
    Berserker is awsome, and that end whit caster to.
    So just what is Caster planning to do whit Saber, i can think of things but i'd better not post those here...

I want more, and i want it now.
    Attempting to search for Fate/Zero 720p ------Oh horriblesu---WHAT DO YOU MEAN EPISODE FOUR STOP BEING A WEEK BEHIND! *cries*

And that madoka picture made me giggle :P

Now wheres my next fairy tail chapter?...

Laylie enjoy your loli nun

So true...
    I will but now it is nap time as laylie is about to explode. Going to watch Fate/Zero when I awake. If I ever do.

Deleted
    Attempting to search for Fate/Zero 720p ------Oh horriblesu---WHAT DO YOU MEAN EPISODE FOUR STOP BEING A WEEK BEHIND! *cries*
    I watched it at 380 streaming, damn my impatience. I normally wait for Unlimited Translation Works downloads for higher quality and such for Fate/Zero (well i did for the last 4).
    I do have to say, even as stream and on 380 it still looked damn good. Now if that only were for all streamed anime =/
    The only thing that bothered me was that Berserker was Computer Generated, im not a big fan of cgi in anime. Tough he still looked badass.

Edit: AND WHERE IS MY SHANA-CHAN!?

I really want to get into making sigs anyone know a good tutorial? I need to make a Guilty Crown one a Boku Wa Tomadachi one a Clannad one a Gundam Seed one and so many more. If anyone knows a cool site that can teach me I would love to know. I doubt I could make one as nice as Synaia or Mynax though. You two have talent.

Deleted
    I watched it at 380 streaming, damn my impatience. I normally wait for Unlimited Translation Works downloads for higher quality and such for Fate/Zero (well i did for the last 4).
    I do have to say, even as stream and on 380 it still looked damn good. Now if that only were for all streamed anime =/
    The only thing that bothered me was that Berserker was Computer Generated, im not a big fan of cgi in anime. Tough he still looked badass.

Edit: AND WHERE IS MY SHANA-CHAN!?
    Afraid i cant be impatient right now *points at current mmochamp title*, and the 380 one is out as a torrent aswell, but i shall not waver! :P
    And i had completely forgotten shana. I guess its only to keep practicing japanese so the damn subs "cant" be late anymore *kicks up a list of kanji*

I really want to get into making sigs anyone know a good tutorial? I need to make a Guilty Crown one a Boku Wa Tomadachi one a Clannad one a Gundam Seed one and so many more. If anyone knows a cool site that can teach me I would love to know. I doubt I could make one as nice as Synaia or Mynax though. You two have talent.
    Well I could give you a run down.

1. Download a photo editing software
    2. find a picture(s) you want to use
    3. use the polygon lasso tool, or magic selector thing to take said character from picture (only if you want)
    4. Open new file with the right sizing for sigs (100 max height)
    5. Find a background you like and paste it onto the sig (you can make one too but its more complicated)
    6. paste the img you selected with the lasso tool onto the sig, and resize it to fit, and place it as you like

this is with Phtooshop bias, some software won't have some of these options. :<